018

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since the incidents, but Chaerin still mourns the loss of her mother. I always see her crying, but we are thankful that her mate was here or she won't recover from her loss. Her mother is her only family left, and she felt so alone now that she was gone.

 

I sighed sadly while looking at her crying again in Seungri's embrace. Seungri despite him being young he knows how to comfort her. Maybe it's a mate thing. He was so caring, loving, and understanding toward Chaerin. He always whispered comforting words to her, cooing her, and even brought food inside her room and feed her just to let her feel that she wasn't alone.

 

Jennie and Mino are different. They are like cats and mice. They quarrel always, and always argued with anything. I wondered how they are mate, they are completely opposite. At least Mino stands for himself now and doesn't let the princess bully him.

 

Mino is loving, soft-hearted like soft cotton candy, and spoke so softly. I never heard him raised his voice even he was so mad at Jennie he always still talk to her softly even when he argues with her.

 

Jennie is the opposite. She always screamed, and like a raging bull when she's mad, and she wants Mino to follow everything she said. She always acts like a brat Princess. Poor Mino, Sigh.

 

I made my way to Seungri and Chaerin that were in the living room. If you look at them, you'll mistake them as father,  and  Daughter. She was sitting on his lap sideward with her head resting on his chest, with Seungri's hand securely wrapped around her.

 

"Good morning." I greeted them.  Seungri smile, and greeted me back. While Chaerin looked up at me and smile but it didn't reach her eyes.

 

"Chaerin, you want to come with me, and Jiyong for my training? You can ride with your bicycle together with Seungri." 

 

"I just stay." She murmured.

 

"C'mon. Seungri is coming too as well as Princess Jennie, and the others after my training we go swim at the pool. You like that right?" I hopefully asked but she shook her head.

 

"C'mon Chaerin. You can train too if you want. You know for self-defense." Jiyong said now standing beside me. Chaerin looks at him but doesn't utter a word. Jiyong smile. "Come, the Prince of werewolves will carry you. You know how much honored it give you that the Prince of werewolves carrying you." I smile when a little smile forms on Chaerin's lips. Jiyong grinned and scooped her up from Seungri's lap.

 

"Our pretty little Seer. Stop being sad okay?" Jiyong cooed, and kiss her forehead. "If you want a Papa I can be your Papa, and Dara will be your Mama, and you also have a loving mate who was by your side 24/7. You are not alone, we are still here." Chaerin's tears rolled down her cheek but Jiyong quickly wiped it off.

 

"You and Dara are too young to be my Papa and Mama." Chaerin hiccup.

 

"Let's just pretend that Dara give birth to you when she was eight, and I am nine," Jiyong said chuckling. I whacked his head, but chuckled causing Chaerin to chuckled also as well as Seungri.

 

"Your talking nonsense," I commented and walked toward the door. 

 

"Oh! There's a sense in it. You are mark remember." He said following behind me with Chaerin in his arm, and Seungri is walking beside him. 

 

"So?" I raised my eyebrow at him. I smile inside when I saw a smile on Chaerin's lips while looking back, and forth between me and Jiyong.

 

"The full moon is in three weeks." 

 

"And?"

 

"You're going into heat Mama," Chaerin said, causing Jiyong, and I to laugh as well as Seungri while Chaerin giggled in Jiyong's arms.

 

"It sounds so weird," Chaerin said still giggling.

 

"I feel old," I said laughing.

 

"Yes, you are. You have a ten years old daughter here." Jiyong commented still chuckling.

 

"I'm human, I won't feel the heat," I said, wiping the tears at the side of my eyes because of laughing.

 

"I'm a royal, you might feel it." He grinned.

 

"Huh! You're expecting it don't you?" And the stupid wolf shamelessly nodded his head grinning. I rolled my eyes because I'm sure I won't feel it. 

 

We arrived at the guardhouse, and uncle was already waiting for us outside together with uncle Jay, Mino, Youngbae, Daesung, Seunghyun, Minzy, and Jennie. Daddy went to the castle after we buried Amy, and until now he hadn't come back. He just called to inform me that he was fine, and he will call me when he's heading home.

 

"Come Chaerin, you want to ride your bike or join the training?" Seungri asked and took her from Jiyong's hold.

 

"I just sit and watch for now." She replied.

 

"Chaerin you should join us. You need to learn self-defense." Mino said smiling.

 

"She said, she doesn't want for now. Can you understand it?" Jennie snarled at Mino and smack his head.

 

"Why are you treating your mate like that?  You shouldn't raise your voice and hit him. You always screamed, at him like a brat you are. He just voicing his opinion. He's not forcing Chaerin to join."  Jiyong scolded her. Jennie's eyes brimmed with tears instantly, and I sigh shaking my head when Mino quickly went to her and cooed her.

 

"It's okay, don't cry. I'm not mad." He whispered wiping the tears that rolled down her cheek.  Jiyong shook his head followed by the other and ignored them. Mino always has a soft heart to Jennie, and she always used it to her advantage. Poor Mino.

 

"C'mon Dara you need to start your training now. Ignored that two annoying love birds." Uncle Dongwook said shaking his head. " You need to train using your arrow with a moving object as a target, and after you master that. You need to learn to ride on our wolf form while shooting a moving target. After that, you need to learn to move from one of us to another while we are running with a moving target. After what happened a few days ago, I think you need it."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter