two

Chungnam Institute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy.

-

Irene felt like summer went by faster than she thought it would be. For the past two months she tried to ignore the fact she was being sent away, but it was inevitable. 

She knew she was being a bit dramatic, but she just really didn’t want to leave her home, her friends, everything.

Still, here she was now standing in front of the old looking building? It looked like an antique construction to be honest. It almost looked like a castle, a manor she didn’t even know but it made Irene scrunch up her nose in disapproval. She hoped the inside of this place was nothing like the outside.

“Do all these places go for the dark academia look?”, Irene mumbled to herself as she rolled her suitcase and made her way to the main entrance. She ignored the driver offering to help and decided to do everything on her own.

“Welcome to Chungnam Institue, miss Bae”, a woman’s voice startled her. She turned to look behind her and was met with a middle aged woman wearing a tight blue suit.

“Oh, hi”, she replied rather dryly but the woman offered a smile.

“Your father told me about your behavior. I promised him we would straighten you up here, after all that’s our goal. However, I do hope that you put some effort into this. We have some rules we expect all students to follow, no exceptions”, she tilted her head at this. “You’ll learn them soon, and trust me darling, you don’t want to be punished”, she said these words with a smile that had Irene frowning.

“I don’t know what my father told you, but I’m a well behaved person. He just wanted to send me away”, she said with a fake smile that clearly did not convince the other woman.

“This way please”, she ignored the teenager and started walking inside the building. Irene clicked her tongue but followed suit.

“The female dorms are on the west wing. You will have no trouble finding your bed, it’s the only empty one in the room. There you will meet Mrs Yoo, she’ll give you your uniform and will tell you some things you should know”, she smiled again before walking away, leaving Irene standing in the hallway alone.

She looked around the place and thought it wasn’t as bad as the outside but it did look a little old.

“I guess if there’s actual criminals in here I shouldn’t expect a palace”, she sighed. Now she missed her old bed. King size and fluffy blankets and pillows.

Irene started walking dragging her suitcase along but she only took a few steps and halted her movements. Now where the hell was the west wing of this place? She was terrible with directions. Irene took a deep breath trying not to get mad, she really did not want to go ask for help, she’d look dumb she was probably the only one that didn’t know where the west wing was.

“Are you lost?”, Irene rolled her eyes as soon as she heard those words. Great.

“What does it look like?”, she turned around and saw a tall girl approaching her. She looked at her up and down and her first thought was that the uniform was kinda ugly. Definitely not her style. A stupid dark blue skirt, white button up shirt, a blazer and a tie. Not to mention the high socks.

“Come on newbie. I’ll show you the way”, she winked and started walking quickly leaving her behind. “The name’s Joy, by the way”.

“Well, Joy, aren’t you supposed to be in class?”, Irene asked grumpily trying to keep the pace.

“Yes, but if I was you’d still be lost, wouldn’t you? So be thankful, big girl”, Joy chuckled headi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter