one

Chungnam Institute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy

-

There’s a lot of people that, even though they come from a wealthy background, they are down to earth, humble and acknowledge their privilege. They don’t put down others just because they have more than them or because they think they better. They’re good people.

Unfortunately, Bae Joohyun was not one of them.

She was born into an extremely wealthy family, she grew up around maids and personal staff her whole life. She got anything she asked and didn’t have to move a single finger for it.

Irene, as she liked to be called, was the third child out of four. And let’s say out of them all she was the least humble.

The fact that she was undeniably her mother’s favorite didn’t help at all. Anyone that crossed paths with her would either say she’s the most beautiful girl they have ever seen, but also the most arrogant and conceited person. So full of herself and overly confident.

Still, everyone wished to date her, to get even a glance from her. To be noticed by Bae Irene.

And boy did she love the attention. Both guys and girls had a crush on the young heiress but she knew she wasn’t made for just one person, no. Irene loved messing around, she loved to flirt and make the poor students in campus fall for her.

She especially loved to give boys false hopes. She enjoyed having their attention but never giving them anything simply because she was not into boys.

Irene never publicly came out but everyone knew she only kissed and slept with girls. Yes, she loved boys’ attention but nothing more. Her true passion was girls and everyone knew that but they didn’t give up, always having hopes that one day she might return their feelings.

She also wasn’t the best daughter. Irene looked innocent and well behaved, but she was the complete opposite. She had recently turned 17 and had been drinking and smoking since 14, there was no stopping her. She would mess around with people she shouldn’t, going to places she definitely shouldn’t go to. 

However, she had to put a stop to it when she almost got arrested for public drinking.

“You either get your together or I’ll send you to a freaking boarding school and not the nice ones”, her father threatened her when he had to pick her up.

Irene knew she meant what he said and she really didn’t want to go to one of those stupid schools for troubled kids. She was better than that.

-

Irene d the girl’s before grabbing her by the thighs and helping her hop on the sink as they made out.

“We shouldn’t be here, our parents could-“, the girl started but she was interrupted by Irene.

“They are busy with the guests, they won’t know. And don’t even mention your little boyfriend because he would be the last person to find out about this. You enjoy our time together, don’t you, Jennie?”, Irene looked at her and knew she wouldn’t be able to say no. Irene was too irresistible.

“”, she whispered right before she pulled Irene for a kiss again.

Both girls were at one of their parents’ events, something that had to do with charity or investors they really couldn’t care less. Jennie’s mother and Irene’s dad were business partners, each owner of their own company. Korea’s top industries in other words.

“You look so ing good in this dress”, Irene groaned trying to find her way under the black tight dress.

“You don’t look so bad yourself”, Jennie bit her lip, her fingers caressing Irene’s exposed back. “Red suits you so well”, she bit the elder’s earlobe earning a soft moan from Irene.

Jennie spread her legs a bit more when Irene’s hand managed to touch right where she needed. She was already wet and she let out a soft moan when a slender finger slipped in her . “Unnie”, she rested her forehead on Irene’s shoulder and the latter smirked to herself.

“I love making you this wet-“, she was going to continue talking but as soon as she heard the door open she regretted these past 20 minutes.

Her heart skipped a beat and she retrieved her hand from Jennie’s dress and her face went pale when she stared at the person in front of them.

“You-“, the guy clenched his fists taking in the sight before him.

“Kai, this is not- I can explain”, Jennie hopped off the sink and tried to reach for his hand but he pulled away.

“I can’t believe you betrayed me like this”, he looked hurt but they could see the anger in his eyes. “Just wait until our parents find out about this”, he turned around to walk away but Irene followed him and made him turn around.

“Wait, don’t do that. Do you really want to embarrass yourself like that? Telling everyone a girl stole your girlfriend?”, she chuckled crossing her arms hoping it would stop him but instead, when he turned around, he looked at her angrier than before and punched her right in the face.

Irene stumbled backwards almost falling but Jennie helped her stay on her feet. She took her hand to her nose and groaned in pain as the blood started dripping down her face.

“This and more is what you deserve. You’re truly a piece of , Irene”, he tried to contain himself but seeing the way Jennie looked so worried about her made his veins boil with anger and he couldn’t help it.

Kai grabbed Irene’s hand pulling it away from her face and punched her again, this time harder than the first and Irene fell to the ground.

Jennie screamed and tried to stop Kai but he gave her a hurt look and simply punched Irene again.

Suddenly all thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter