three

Chungnam Institute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy. 
-

 

Irene stood in front of the classroom and felt absolutely nothing. Just dull.

After getting dressed she had to make her way to her class, it was biology or something, she didn’t even get to take a look at her reflection but she knew she looked hot even in this stupid uniform. She always looked good.

She stepped into the classroom and the professor was quick to make her stand in front of the class to introduce her.

Irene didn’t hear what the man said, instead, she scanned everyone in the room and smirked to herself when she saw a lot of the students eyeing her up and down. Of course it was inevitable, and she surely loved the attention. It was gratifying.

“You may take a seat now, miss Bae”, the man smiled politely and Irene walked to an empty chair and sat down already feeling bored.

Not even a minute after the professor started the lecture, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a boy smiling at her.

“Hey, I’m Seungho”, he whispered and Irene blinked a few times. She did love boys’ attention but they also annoyed her to no end.

“Hi”, she forced herself to reply and turned back to face the front. She crossed her arms over her chest and ignored the boy.

Irene sighed thinking how much she already hated this place. There wasn’t any girl that had caught her attention yet and it was frustrating, how was she supposed to hook up with girls if none of them were attractive? Weren’t bad girls supposed to be hot?

Her mind took her back to that Joy girl she met before. The girl was certainly pretty, Irene would even say she was hot, but she wasn’t sure if she would do her. She shrugged, her thoughts drifting now to what she said about escaping. Maybe Joy couldn’t escape because she wasn’t like her, she surely could if she wanted to.

Irene’s thoughts were very rudely interrupted by the sound of the door opening rather loudly. She frowned as she looked in said direction but her annoyance was quickly washed away when she saw the person that caused the noise. 

A sly smirk appeared on her lips when she fully took in the appearance of that girl. Her prayers were answered because whoever this was was an extremely attractive girl. 

“Miss Kang, there’s zero tolerance for tardiness, you know this. Not to mention the intrusion of peace in the classroom. This is not your house, there are rules”, the professor seemed visibly distressed but Irene settled her eyes back on miss Kang. 

Irene was internally laughing too, she could tell this girl wanted to give off the image of a bad bad girl, but Irene knew she was far from that. She couldn’t explain it, she just felt it.

“Do you want me to attend your boring class or not?”, she rolled her eyes and made her way to the back of the class and Irene shamelessly followed her with her eyes.

“Get out right now. To mrs. Jeon office right now”, the professor pointed out the door in a low voice. 

The girl rolled her eyes again but nonetheless she stood up from her seat, but not before kicking the chair making it fall to the ground. 

Irene chuckled, at least this made her morning more fun. 

She thought this girl was insanely hot but not very smart. Irene wouldn’t call herself a bad or troubled girl, but she could be if she wanted to, she just wouldn’t make it obvious like this girl. Irene after in subtle quieter ways, something that this girl clearly didn’t do. 

The door was slammed again and Irene’s eyes lingered a little on the door watching the girl until she disappeared.

Well, surely now the class would go back to being boring.

-

The next three hours felt like pure hell to Irene but she was glad school was over for the day. However, thinking about the fact that she missed some classes today made her want to die; tomorrow would be a worse and longer day. Just like the rest of them. 

She sighed as she made her way to the cafeteria, thought it was basically a big dining room. She didn’t know how this worked so she stood there for a few seconds, looking around the various tables already set. Her eyes only stopped when she spotted Joy waving at her. Irene pursed her lips but she knew she didn’t have another option.

So, she made her way to the table where Joy was sitting with two other girls. Irene noticed one of them and she raised her eyebrows. Were the hot girls not in her class or something?

“Hey, unnie”, Joy teased clicking her tongue. “This Wendy and this is Soojin”, she pointed to the girl in front of her and then next to her respectively. “Ladies, this is the new girl Irene”.

Irene only nodded in their direction.

“Nice to meet you. I heard you got the bunk bed under mine”, Wendy spoke in a friendly way.

“Stupid bunk beds, I don’t even want to think about that”, Irene huffed shaking her head.

“So, where are you from? Can I call you Irene or do you want me to call you unnie too?”, the girl named Soojin smiled and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter