πƒπˆπ’ πˆπ’ π‹πˆπ•π„!

πŸŒ»ππ“π’ πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’| ππ‹π€π‚πŠ!π‘π„π€πƒπ„π‘πŸŒ»

Inspired from a 2017 Twitter post

Β 

|
|

Β 

'πƒπ€πŒπŒπˆπ“! Why the hell is this blouse so tight! I could've sworn it fit perfectly before...'

Β 

You cringe at the tightness of the fabric as it sticks your chest like a second skin.

Β 

Leaving the house in a hurry, it was only until meeting your interviewer face-to-face were you finally able to acknowledge the snug clothing.

Β 

Luckily you had enough jitters to bring a jacket and was able to use it as a cover-up.

Β 

"So Ms. [L/n], I understand you have the experience of working in things such as scheduling events and such?"

Β 

You break out of your distressed bubble with a jump before catching sight of the male walking down the hall and quickly trail after.

Β 

"Y-yes sir. I have done countless jobs of setting up plans and meetings during my two-year internship for Yu Incorporated."

Β 

His brows raise at your words. "Yu Incorporated you say? That's a very well-known business. Can I ask why you choose specifically this company? Why not stay with them?"

Β 

"Well..." You meet his questioning gaze with a small smile, "when creating a name for your work- especially in the entertainment business- it's a known possibility of failing. But even so, you still had hope and tried. There are not many people out there who would've done what you did. And I admire that. So much in fact that I want to help support what you're doing as much as possible."

Β 

He suddenly stops in his stride causing you to give him a lost look.

Β 

"You're right. And I'll be eternally grateful for having the determination and people I trust behind me to help make my dream come true. I can't say much of the later future..."

Β 

Your eyes slightly widen when he holds out his hand with a blinding smile. "But what I can say that it would be an honor to work with you Ms. [L/n]."

Β 

"Wait...does that mean–"

Β 

"Welcome to Big-Hit!"

Β 

"Oh thank you very much sir! I promise to work very hard and contribute to the company." He lets out a hearty laugh when you grab his hands with an energetic shake.

Β 

"Please, Bang PD's just fine. No need for such formalities now that you're part of the family."

Β 

"Okay...Bang PD." You hesitantly try out his name, jaw clenching at suppressing the urge to address him more formally.

Β 

He claps his hands, a gleam of happiness shines in his eyes as they crinkle on the sides. "Excellent! You will officially start working tomorrow morning. Now, before we continue, do you have any questions for me?"

Β 

"Yes I do in fact. But they're just mostly about the contract and all of the benefits from this job."

Β 

Bang PD nods his head in understanding, "Of course, so the benefits you will receive–"

Β 

"Bang PD-Nim!"

Β 

You both turn towards the frantic call of his name only to reveal a breathless woman running over.

Β 

"There's been an abrupt change in the scheduled meeting with Fila Inc. It seems that they're only open for today, the next three months have been filled."

Β 

The older man's face falls at the news before letting out silent curses. "Alright. Are they already here?"

Β 

"Yes. In your office as we speak."

Β 

"Okay, let's go then." Bang PD says as he takes a stack of folders from her outstretched hands, but before he could fully exit the room you call out his name.

Β 

"Yes?" He answers in a rushed tone, one hand tightly grasping the documents while the other straightens his tie and glasses.

Β 

"I'm sorry, but what should I do while you're gone? I mean, you still have to explain to me the rest of what my job consists of unless of course, I can come back another day?"

Β 

"No!" You jump at his frantic shout causing him to give an apologetic smile, "Sorry about that. But to answer your question, I can't. With the rest of the month's schedule being packed twenty-four-seven, I won't have a free slot to situate you in. So while I'm gone please feel free to walk around and get yourself acquainted with the building. Once I return, I'll be able to answer any questions you have."

Β 

"Okay. So when do you think you'll be finished with the..." Your words trail off once realizing that he's no longer there,"...meeting?"

Β 

Eyes still planted on the shut door, you finally break the silence with a scoff of disbelief. "Well ain't that a ."

Β 

Smacking your lips, you stand up with a hum, "Guess I'll go look around then."

Β 

And with that, you make your way to the door.

Β 

|
|

Β 

After spending a good thirty-minutes roaming around and getting familiarized with the ins and outs of the building, you make your way to a snack machine for a little drink break.

Β 

Humming, you trifle through your purse, grabbing the needed amount for your chosen drink.

Β 

When a short wait pass after inserting the counts and pressing a few buttons, a little cheer leaves your mouth when it falls.

Β 

Bending down, you smile as you grasp the juice box in your hand.

Β 

With your now chosen beverage in hand, you continue your observation of the building around you.

Β 

Music filtering from speakers above leaves you content as you hum along, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere that surrounds you.

Β 

But that peacefulness soon turns into frustration when you try to put the straw into the juice box.

Β 

Forcing the weak plastic in with way more strength than needed, your cry of victory quickly turns into one of shock when a good portion of the juice spill on you.

Β 

"Goddammit!" You let out a groan, swiftly taking off the jacket before the cold liquid could seep all the way through.

Β 

But that action was deemed useless upon noticing a wet spot decorating your once clean white blouse.

Β 

'...I can't walk out of here with this big stain. I need to get this cleaned up pronto.'

Β 

Moving down the hall in search of a restroom, your steps falter when seeing how unfamiliar the area was.

Β 

"First the juice now this? Great..."

Β 

Body hunched over in defeat, you perk up at the sight of a man coming from the opposite direction.

Β 

"Hey-um excuse me!"

Β 

He slows down at the sound of your voice, freezing in place once spotting you.

Β 

Scurrying over to him, you plaster an awkward smile. "Yeah..hi? I'm sorry to disturb you, but I new here. And I kinda had a little accident with my juice when I was trying to..."

Β 

Unknowingly to you, as you continue to ramble, a pair of eyes take in your figure.

Β 

"Oh...!" He hisses under his breath as a low gasp escapes him.

Β 

"So yeah...I was wondering if you know where the nearest restroom may be located." You finish your statement in time to see him staring at you with a shocked expression.

Β 

"Um...hello?"

Β 

"Goddamn!"

Β 

Your brows raise at the man as he continues to openly ogle at you without a care in the world. "E-excuse me?"

Β 

Finally breaking out of the trance with a jump, his eyes shift back and forth from your chest to the unamused expression on your face.

Β 

"I-I mean...ah my back! Goddamn I say goddamn!" You blink in confusion when he howls in pain, his body dramatically falling to the ground as he holds his back.

Β 

"Oh sh-are you okay?! Do you need me to call someone for you?" You bend down to get a closer look with a concerned frown.

Β 

He looks at you with a strained smile before quickly getting up from the floor. "Ah n-no need! I experience this very often, so I can just walk there myself."

Β 

"Are you su–"

Β 

"Thank you for caring! Have a nice day!" His voice rings throughout the hall as he hobbles away, hand placed on his lower back like an old man.

Β 

"Wait! What about the rest...room?" You roll your eyes in irritation, arms crossed with a huff, "well that was quite the first impression."

Β 

Turning to start your journey of searching for the restroom once more, you stop when another man appears in your line of view.

Β 

"Hi! Excuse me, can you please tell me where your restrooms are?"

Β 

"Sure," he looks up from his phone with a smile, dimples formed on both sides, "all you have to do it take a–"

Β 

He abruptly stops talking, eyes widening once they take in your-ahem, attire. "Ahh...ek!"

Β 

You blankly stare at him as he stumbles over his words, a light blush coating the apple of his cheeks.

Β 

"What?"

Β 

"Asdfghjk! I-I gotta go! Bye!"

Β 

Opening your mouth to question him, it quickly closes when he bolts down the hall, leaving you in the dust.

Β 

"...the hell is wrong with these people?!"

Β 

Just as you were about to follow after him two more males make an appearance.

Β 

If it were any other day, you would've stopped at how shockingly handsome the two were, from the blue and pink fluffy hair on their heads to the way they walked with so much grace and confidence that only a celebrity could do.

Β 

But today was not the day to do so.

Β 

So while they had yet to see you by the playful jabs and taunting given to one another, you quickly take the chance and stepped right in front of them.

Β 

They slightly jump in surprise before relaxing when seeing it was only you.

Β 

"Excuse me but can you tell me where the restrooms are?" You force a smile, the clear tone of impatience could be heard in your strained voice.

Β 

"Sure thing," the one on the right speaks up with a bright smile, his deep voice strongly contradicting the childish aura around him, "its...ah..."

Β 

His voice trails off as he looks down at your chest, eyes bulging out of his head.

Β 

"Well?" You ask, foot tapping in frustration.

Β 

"What are you looking at?" His friend asks with a push to the shoulder, but the taller male continues to stare at you in awe.

Β 

"I'm sorry. He's not usually like this," the young man giggles, rubbing the back of his head. "So what do you need help with?"

Β 

"Finding the restroom. As you can see, I really need to clean this...stain" you explain, gesturing to the vivid patch on your shirt.

Β 

"Sure. It's down the hall to the..." his sentence trails off, eyes zoning in on your chest.

Β 

Choking on what seemed to be nothing, gibberish spills from his plump lips as he stares unabashedly.

Β 

Following where their unwavering eyes went, you snort in disbelief. 'Now this some bull! Why the are these grown- men acting like a tiddyΒ popped out my shirt or something?'

Β 

"Oh yeah? To the what?" You ask, crossing your arms, done with all of the interactions you've faced so far today.

Β 

While you hadn't realized the action caused your s to pop out even more, these two on the other hand witnessed the entire thing causing them to hold onto each other's arm for support.

Β 

"We've seen heaven," one whimper, a dazed look spreading across his face.

Β 

"God has blessed this woman," the other mumbles, his eyes never straying away from your chest for one second.

Β 

"Excuse me?" Growing unsettled by their intense stares you loudly clap in their faces, snapping them out of it.

Β 

"I-I mean, God has blessed us all to live and see another day!"

Β 

The bluenette, who seemed to have caught on to what he was doing, quickly joined in.

Β 

"Hallelujah! Praise the all mighty and his greatness! God is good all the time, and all the time God is good~" He begins to stomp his feet, happily singing out random church phrases as he bends down with his hands at his back.

Β 

You share a lost look with his friend, lips pursed at what seemed to be him having caught the Holy Spirit.

Β 

"Do you feel it? I said do you feel i–" Fortunately for you, the male's preaching was ended by the murderous glare of his shorter counterpart.

Β 

Turning to you with a smile, you silently awe at the way his eyes disappear into the shape of crescent moons.

Β 

"What he means to say was how not only is the Lord good to you, but to us. Come, my brother, and let us rejoice in his name to those in need of it." Yanking his friend by the elbow, they make a run down the hallway.

Β 

"But w-what about the restroom?!"

Β 

"Just down the hall to your right!" One of them shouts out before bounding around the corner.

Β 

"I swear all of the happening today better be a one-time thing. 'Cause I'll be damned if I have to deal with this every day." And with that, you make your way towards the bathroom as directed.

Β 

|
|

Β 

Hoseok's eyes skim over the countless comments with vigor until they land on one that catches his interest.

Β 

[Army4life]: Where are the others?

Β 

"Um, Suga is right behind me. Say hi to ARMYS hyung~" the rapper leans to the side to reveal the silent male.

Β 

Yoongi slowly looks up from his phone with a sigh, a bored look donning his face as he puts up a peace sign before going back to the device.

Β 

"Well...but as for the others, they're coming soon! Most likely getting some food."

Β 

[Hobi's-Flower]: Have you been taking care of yourself?

Β 

Hoseok stares at the sincere question with a small smile. "Yes thank you! I made sure to get enough sleep and eat the right foods."

Β 

[JoonsBigDic]: Do you have any kinks?

Β 

"W-what?" Faltering at the sudden change of subject, his face flushes in embarrassment and shock, "m-my kinks? I don't think I should answer that."

Β 

[SugawiththatTae]: he blushing! Awww

Β 

[Mochicoochie]: now I wanna know what it is

Β 

[KookieCrumble]: y'all J-Hope got a kink!

Β 

[BangtanWhore]: bet it's choking πŸ‘€

Β 

"N-now wait a minute I never said th–"

Β 

His words were cut off by the sudden slam of the door.

Β 

Quickly turning towards the source of the interruption, Hoseok frowns at a wide-eyed Jin stepping into the room.

Β 

"Hoseok you ain't gonna believe me when I say this ! When I say my eyes been ing blessed!"

Β 

The idol chokes on his spit and nervously takes a peek at the recording camera. "Hold up! Just let me turn it off right quic–"

Β 

"Tell me why this girl walked up to me because she was lost or some . But the thing was... she had some big tiddies!"

Β 

"SHUT UP THIS IS LIVE!"

Β 

Hearing the younger male's panicked words, Jin looks at the camera and pales in realization. "Oh..."

Β 

The room goes quiet.

Β 

Not knowing what to do, they just continue to sit/stand there, eyes constantly shifting from the camera to each other.

Β 

"Did...did this really just happened?" Jin silently mumbles to himself as he stares off in space, Hoseok sending him a heated glare from the corner of his eyes.

Β 

"Aye y'all!" The duo turn their attention to a giddy Namjoon as he walks into the room, "Did you see the girl outsi–"

Β 

Jin and Hoseok quickly hold their hands out with frantic head shakes.

Β 

"SHHH! SHUT THE UP JOON!"

Β 

"HOLD ON WE LIV–"

Β 

"WITH THEM BIG TIDDIES?!"

Β 

Closing his eyes, Jin lets out a sigh and covers his face in embarrassment.

Β 

Hoseok, on the other hand, just blankly stares at the floor with pursed lips.

Β 

"Did I say something wrong?" Namjoon frowns at their actions before pulling out his phone when it vibrates.

Β 

A moment of silence pass as the leader checks the device only for his eyes to widen. "U-um, guys? W-why it...why it say y'all on live right now?"

Β 

"Cause we are...! We're in so much trouble..." Hoseok curls up in his chair, heart dropping at the thought of millions of people watching them.

Β 

"The hell nobody said anything?!"

Β 

"That's what we been trying to tell your stick-bodied before you started flipping at the mouth!" Jin roars out at the younger's attempt of blaming them.

Β 

Hoseok scoffs at his words. "You ain't no better! If I recall this started when you popped up talking 'bout she had some big tiddies."

Β 

The vocalist's mouth drops in disbelief. "Well excuse me for wanting to enlighten you on one of the best sights of my life! And if we're being honest, it's your fault to begin with."

Β 

"What th-my fault?!"

Β 

"Yeah! Who the hell do V-Lives without telling anyone else? It's because of your irresponsible that we got into this mess."

Β 

As the two continue to banter back in forth, Yoongi finally has enough of the drama and gets up.

Β 

"Hey...I said hey! I sai-AYE! BOTH OF Y'ALL SHUT THE UP!"

Β 

Satisfied with their obedience, he walks up in the camera view and takes it away from Hoseok's spot.

Β 

"Um..." His lips pucker into an awkward pout, eyes shifting before forcing out a fake laugh, "w-we can explain. You see...what had happened was that they just playing around and–"

Β 

"AYE YO YOU PEEPED THEM ESES?!" The rapper's excuse was cut off by the loud voice of Jimin as he walks into the room with a trailing Taehyung.

Β 

The younger of the two quickly nods his head in agreement. "On God! I'd the tiddie juice right out them hoes!"

Β 

"ShUT UP!" Yoongi screams out with wide eyes causing the maknaes to freeze in caution.

Β 

"The hell happened in here?" Jimin looks at their pale faces in confusion, gaze swiftly skimming over the room only to do a double-take at the recording camera.

Β 

"I swear. Acting as if y'all seen a ghost or some shi-! Why'd you do that?!" Hissing at the pain of being jabbed in the side, Taehyung's narrowed eyes follow where the idol was pointing only to widen, "o-oh...y'all filming?"

Β 

After catching the sight of Taehyung closing his mouth and Jimin staring at the floor in silent shock, the camera is pulled closer to Yoongi's face.

Β 

With the view now consisting of sharp cat-like eyes and a small button nose filling the lens, the others look at one another for the next step.

Β 

But even that seemed to be useless since they didn't know what to do.

Β 

Taking a look at his phone, Namjoon groans at the wave of comments filling the screen.

Β 

[LilMarco]: THEY TALKING BOUT TIDDIES

Β 

[Juanpito]: SAY HEY TO MEXICO πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

Β 

[Kpopper68]: YOU THINK THEY TALKING, ABOUT JESSI?

Β 

[ATEEZbby]: CAN'T RELATE #ITTY-BITTY TITTY-COMMITTEE 😞

Β 

[Werewolflover3252]: TAEHYUNG SAID SOMETHING BOUT TIDDIE JUICE

Β 

'Ah ...'

Β 

|
|

Β 

After the shock of what he had just seen finally passes over, Jungkook puts down his phone with a shake of his head.

Β 

"I leave to go to the bathroom and all this happens? Tch...can't do !"

Β 

Getting up from the toilet, he quickly cleans up and walks towards the room next over.

Β 

'How the hell we ain't get disbanded yet?'

Β 

Peeping into the room, he spots the rest of the members just standing there with lost expressions.

Β 

"Ha...I'm just gonna take this." Slowly walking over to Yoongi, Jungkook carefully takes the still recording camera away from his hands.

Β 

"Lmao good joke guys! Bye ARMY, saranghae or whatever," giving the camera a stiff smile and wave, he turns it off.

Β 

The room goes quiet before Jungkook turns to the group with crossed arms. "Really? Tiddies? And in front of possibly millions of people no less! That's what we gonna risk everything for?"

Β 

Heads lowered in shame from the maknae's scolding, eyes are downcasted to the floor in avoidance of meeting his seething gaze.

Β 

"So what do have to say for yourselves?"

Β 

"Did you..." Everyone turns their attention to Jimin as he gives the taller male a sheepish smile, "d-did you see her tiddies?"

Β