𝐀𝐍 π„ππ‚πŽπ”ππ“π„π‘ π“πŽ π‘π„πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ | π‰π”ππ†πŠπŽπŽπŠ

πŸŒ»ππ“π’ πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’| ππ‹π€π‚πŠ!π‘π„π€πƒπ„π‘πŸŒ»

Β 

"[𝐁/𝐍]?" Anger filled your veins as you looked at the defiant little boy in front of you. "[B/n] get the hell back here!" [A.n: [B/n] = brother's name]

Β 

Confused as time what is happening? Well, let's just start from the beginning...

Β 

It was nearly dark when you finally decided to leave the park and walk back to the hotel with your brother.

Β 

Refusing to leave his newfound friends he began a full-out temper tantrum when you tried to pick him up.

Β 

Having all of those people watch you as you dragged the spoiled child away kicking and screaming was one of the most embarrassing experiences of your life.

Β 

Not to mention when an officer had witnessed your mid-struggle of controlling the child and came up to see if you weren't a kidnapper.

Β 

You nearly died of humiliation when you were forced to take out your phone and show photos of the two of you together when [B/n] played along and said that he had never met you before in his life.

Β 

A glare had sat upon both of your faces when you spotted a Popsicle stand.

Β 

Despite being an ungrateful spoil brat, he was still your brother. So you decided to take money out of your own pocket and bought him a popsicle.

Β 

Turning around after paying for the frozen dessert, you were faced with the sight of the little boy dashing into the crowd of people.

Β 

Now here you are, running down the middle of a walkway with a melting popsicle in hand.

Β 

Ten minutes...

Β 

Ten minutes have passed of you worriedly asking passerbys if they saw your brother only to receive a solemn no.

Β 

You end up in an empty walkway with a few people spotted here and there. But never did the figure of [B/n] pop up in your line of vision.

Β 

A distressed sigh leaves you as you turn around to retrace your steps...until your eyes landed on something a few feet away.

Β 

Your eyes widen before quickly walking over to pick up the discarded shoes on the ground. The same shoes [B/n] had been wearing earlier.

Β 

Adding fuel to the fire, you spot his tattered shirt hanging off the bush with very noticeable blood stains decorating the fabric.

Β 

"N-no! This can't be! He can be..."

Β 

'Gone. He's gone...He. Is. Gone...'

Β 

Dropping to your knees, you finally allow the tears to fall. The sound of your panicked sobs bounces off the pavement and into darkness.

Β 

Sympathetic and gazes were thrown towards your pitiful form as people come up to you and ask what happened, but you don't answer.

Β 

'You had one thing to do [Y/n], one goddamn thing! How could you lose your little brother like that?'

Β 

"I-I didn't mean to," you weakly stutter through your tears, arms wrapped around your body in guilt.

Β 

'You know she will never forgive you for this. After all of those painful attempts, she was finally able to have another child, and you ruined it.'

Β 

"I know!" You shake your head as your subconscious continues to accusations at you.

Β 

'You're one ty sister'

Β 

"[Y/n]!"

Β 

A shaky laugh escapes your chapped lips. "It's almost as if I could still hear him. Usually, when I don't answer him in time he'd call me a–"

Β 

"Baldheaded Roach!"

Β 

Head snapping at the insult, you quickly push the people surrounding you and nearly break down from happiness.

Β 

"[B/n]!"

Β 

There, in all his glory, was your little brother. The white tank top and shorts he wore contrasted against his beautiful dark skin as his bare feet stood on the stone ground with no discomfort whatsoever.

Β 

You would've thought he was an angel if it weren't for the frown adorning his chubby face as he studied your tear-streaked face.

Β 

"Ew...why you got snot all over your face like a crybaby?"

Β 

You quickly run to him and examine his body for any injuries. Once seeing he wasn't [except for the scratch on his knee] you pull him into your body, holding him close despite his whines of protest.

Β 

Pulling away, you hold and study every feature on the child's face in fear of him disappearing again.

Β 

Getting your fill of it, anger replaced the sorrow and fear.

Β 

"What the hell were you thinking [B/n]?!" You snap at him as you stand to your full height in front of him, arms crossed as you wait for an explanation.

Β 

He scoffs at your failed attempt of intimidation with a crinkle of his nose. "You were taking too long, so I decided to go back to the park."

Β 

"Motherer do that give you the right to just walk away by yourself? What about your shoes and blood? What happened to that huh!" Your voice rises with anger as the thought of censoring your words flew out the window.

Β 

"I took off my shoes because I kept on tripping from its laces and used my shirt to wipe away the blood on my sore. I just wanted to go back with my frien-"

Β 

"I don't give a damn if Jesus and the Power Rangers were your friends! What if you ended up even more hurt than this? Better yet, kidnapped? Do you know how much this would hurt Ma if she knew you did something so foolish [B/n]?"

Β 

"...M-mommy?" His face softened at your mother's name causing tears to fill his eyes. "Will she be mad at me?"

Β 

"Hell yeah she'll be mad! She'll never trust m–"

Β 

You jump at the sudden sight of tears falling from his eyes.

Β 

"I-I don't want her to be mad at me! I don't want to hurt her! I j-just wanted to go and play more!" He stutters out the words over his wail of tears, hands gripping his shirt at the thought of hurting the one he loves most.

Β 

Your glare softens before gently embracing him once more. His tiny arms wrap around you at the best they can.

Β 

After his cries die down you wipe the leftover tears with a sad smile. "Look [B/n]...I'm sorry for yelling at you. But the world we live in isn't the goofy sunshine things you see on TV, it's full of hardships and situations that could hurt you in a blink of an eye. And when the time comes, you'll realize that growing up will become even harder for you."

Β 

"Why?" [B/n] looks up to you with his big doe eyes, "why will it be harder for me?"

Β 

"Because...because..."

Β 

You struggling with trying to find the right words before deciding on not letting tonight being the night where his innocence of life might be taken away.

Β 

So you playfully shrug your shoulders with a grin. "I don't know...maybe because your favorite courageous big sister will keep all of those cootie-filled girls away from you."

Β 

"You're talking about [S/n] right?" [A.n: [S/n] = sister's name]

Β 

Your mouth drops at the deadpanned look on his face.

Β 

"No! I'm talking about me."

Β 

[B/n] sticks his tongue out in disgust at your reply. "You aren't my favorite! I don't even like you. You're too ugly to be my sister."

Β 

'Where...where the did he learn these harsh words from?!'

Β 

"B-but we look alike though..."

Β 

"Nu-uh! You was mad that [S/n] was prettier than you and changed your face to look like her you...you face thief!"

Β 

' this , we going. I don't got time for no little child to be roasting me in public!'

Β 

Reaching your hand out to grab his hand he quickly steps back with a glare.

Β 

"Nigga if you don't get your back here!"

Β 

"Get away from me you face thief! I don't want you, I want [S/n]!" Finishing that statement, he runs away.

Β 

"This bipolar child right here...[B/n]! Now is not the time to joke around!" You yell out in anger as you begin to chase after him.

Β 

~X~

Β 

"I swear...if you don't get your back here...right...now!" You wheeze with a glare after spending nearly thirty minutes chasing after the little child.

Β 

"No!" He defiantly shouts out before turning the corner of a building.

Β 

Refusing to lose him again you follow after and catch sight of him running down a wider, much-lit pathway.

Β 

Quickly catching up before he could ghost you as many times as before, you freeze for a moment when you notice two males in front of you.

Β 

One was holding his phone with a curious expression while the other held a movie camera on his shoulder.

Β 

You cover up your frown with a sweet smile once you catch sight of your little brother hiding behind the legs of one of them.

Β 

"[B/n], come here."

Β 

"No!"

Β 

A sigh of disbelief escapes you at the blunt simple word.

Β 

'Now I know this badass child didn't just....no. Remember [Y/n], this not your child'

Β 

In hopes of calming yourself down, you close your eyes take a deep breath of air.

Β 

Slowly opening them, it revealed [B/n] with a big smile on his face as he tilts his head to the side in a way of 'what you gonna do now?'.

Β 

'Yup...he a child alright. A child in need of a good -whooping that I would gladly volunteer to give.'

Β 

You grit your teeth, a forcing smile to appear on your face.

Β 

"[B/n]," you speak with a sickly sweet tone laced in your voice, "if you don't get your tail over here, I will whoop your in front of all of these people. And that's a promise."

Β 

"You can't do that 'cause you not my mama you 'Lil ugly face stealing girl!" He taunts, sticking his tongue out.

Β 

"You little- THIS ! COME HERE!" You lunge at your younger brother causing him to let out a scream and run around the two males.

Β 

Done with his behavior, you chase right after him.

Β 

Minutes pass of the two of you going in circles, you nearly catching the brat only for him to duck out of the way in time.

Β 

"Get back...here...so I can whoop...your...," you bend over, hands on your knees as you try to regain your breath, "goddammit! I need to...work out more."

Β 

You turn towards the male who was still gazing at you in curiosity with a pained expression.

Β 

Catching on to your pleading look, he quickly breaks out of his stare and grabs your brother just as he was about to run off once more.

Β 

The little boy began to squirm in his hold but immediately stops at the disapproving frown being sent.

Β 

You look at the now still child in disbelief. 'Now ain't that a ! He done gave a complete stranger more respect than I've ever gotten from him.'

Β 

Walking over to the two you slightly stiffen once realizing that the camera was still recording.

Β 

'Must be a blogger of some sorts.'

Β 

"Thank you so much! I was chasing this little devil everywhere. I'm glad you were able to catch him in time." With a grateful smile at your savior of the night, you grab your defeated brother from his arms.

Β 

"Ah, yes! I am very happy to help!" He smiles at you, almost reminding you of a pet bunny that you would beg your parents for as a child.

Β 

"My name is [Y/n], nice to meet you." You hold your hand out for a handshake causing him to look at it.

Β 

A few moments of waiting pass until you slowly bring it down in embarrassment.

Β 

"Oh-no no!" His eyes widen at your action before quickly using both hands to grab yours and hold it with a gentle squeeze, "I am sorry. Korea greet very different from here. My name is Jungkook."

Β 

You relax at his words with a nod of understanding. Realizing that he was still holding your hand, you awkwardly pulled away with a hum.

Β 

Jungkook's face turns red once seeing your reaction.

Β 

"Ah-I am sorry!" He bows to you causing your eyes to widen.

Β 

"Woah there! Hold up a minute." You raise your arms as he continues to stay in the bowed position.

Β 

"I did not mean to cause uncomfort! I am sorry!"

Β 

"I-It's really not a bother! You're okay my dude, just relax. I'm not mad."

Β 

Seeing that you aren't upset Jungkook stands up with a nervous smile. "Engrish is not my first langrish. I have hard time understand and speak."

Β 

"You're gucci, we all have our own challenges."

Β 

He perks up at your words. "Gucci? I have friend, he loves Gucci. Buys a lot of it, even his Yeontan has Gucci things."

Β 

"Yeontan? As in a pet?"

Β 

"Yes yes! Very cute puppy!"

Β 

'Goddamn! He even buying Gucci for the dog? Imma need to meet this friend and see if I can–'

Β 

"[Y/n]" you turn your attention to your little brother as he looks at you with a pout, "I'm hungry! Can we go now?"

Β 

You scoff at his words. "So now it's [Y/n]. Whatever happened to face thief my dearest brother?"

Β 

"I decided that you are no longer one until I say so."

Β 

Rolling your eyes at his answer, you look at Jungkook with a soft smile. "Um, I have to go now. Maybe we will meet again?"

Β 

Jungkook is saddened by your news but brightens at an idea.

Β 

"You can come to next performance and meet greet! Then we will see each other again."

Β 

"Wait," you study him as he happily bounces on his feet for your answer, "performance? You aren't a vlogger or YouTube star?"

Β 

"No no. I am in BTS, famous idol group. So will you come?" You mentally melt at the hopeful gleam shining in his eyes before letting out a sigh.

Β 

"I-I don't know. I mean, I have to find the prices for the tickets and where you might be."

Β 

"Uh, here! I have KakaoTalk, we can stay contact on there." Quickly taking a piece of paper from his backpack, he speaks to the camera-man [who you forgot was there for a moment] before writing a few words and hands it to you.

Β 

With hesitation, you take the slip of paper from him and put it in your pocket.

Β 

"Aight, I-I'll try. But don't be upset if I can't make it."

Β 

Jungkook brushes off your warning with a smile so big that the end his eyes crinkle. "Okay!"

Β 

Grabbing [B/n]'s hand, you suddenly stop and look at the idol with a nervous face. "Do you think you'll be able to you know...edit all of this out?"

Β 

He looks at you in confusion as you nod your head to the camera that had been recording your whole interaction.

Β 

"With you being a celebrity and all, I'd rather not want hate mail and people stalking my family because of this."

Β 

Jungkook's eyes widen. "A.R.M.Y isn't like that! They will not hurt you, I know."

Β 

You wince at his words.
"I understand that, but there are people out there who may be boy-crazy about you and will do anything to harm anyone they see as a threat. And I'm not risking that."

Β 

"Ah...Sasaeng fans," a faraway look appears on his face as he finally understands your perspective and nods in determination, "okay. I will take our meeting out...I promise."

Β 

"Thank you," you nod your head with a smile and begin your walk back to the hotel.

Β 

"When we get back, I need you to cut our meeting out of the video."

Β 

The cameraman frowns at Jungkook's words. "But we need it for the Bon V-"

Β 

"I refuse to risk someone's life just for some useless ratings. If you really want to keep something, just keep in the part where I meet her little brother beforehand. I doubt anyone would get upset over me interacting with a little boy."

Β 

The cameraman reluctantly agrees to the maknae's order, making a mental note to tell the team to edit it out.

Β 

"Okay...but that'll mean we'll have to do more recording to make up for what we've lost.'

Β 

Jungkook looks at your shrinking frame with a small smile as you walk down the road with [B/n].

Β 

"I don't mind."

Β 

'We'll meet again [Y/n]...I'm sure of it.'

Β