ππˆπ†-π‡πˆπ“ π‡πˆπ†π‡ | π‡πˆπ†π‡π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹ 𝐀𝐔

πŸŒ»ππ“π’ πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’| ππ‹π€π‚πŠ!π‘π„π€πƒπ„π‘πŸŒ»

Inspired by blackmilkbangtan's tumblr post.

Β 

WARNING: Long chapter

Β 

|
|

Β 

"[𝐘/𝐍]!"

Β 

You take a peek at the clock only to let out a pained groan.

Β 

5:40 A.M.

Β 

'Why the hell is this woman waking me up so early?'

Β 

Letting out a yawn, you snuggle back into the bed, too tired to even move.

Β 

"[Y/n]!" The sound of someone coming up the stairs echoes around your room until the door bursts open.

Β 

Despite wanting to ignore her and go back to sleep, you knew it would only end with an immediate -whooping if you did.

Β 

So like the good daughter you were you obediently sat up and faced your mother.

Β 

"Ma'am?"

Β 

Her eyebrows raise at your groggy answer, arms crossed with a spatula in hand. "Oh so you don't hear me now?"

Β 

"Yes ma'am I heard you. But school don't start until 7:15."

Β 

"Okay and? What this gotta do with me? I don't care what time school starts. You still gotta get out this house before I leave for work."

Β 

With those final words, she turns and walks out the room.

Β 

Waiting until her footsteps go distant, you fall back to the bed with a groan and close your eyes.

Β 

'I'll get up in a few more minutes.'

Β 

"And you better get your up! Let this be the last time I have come up there to come get you."

Β 

You sit up with a glare. "Or not..."

Β 

~x~

Β 

The sound of the radio fills your head as you reach the bottom of the stairs.

Β 

Walking into the kitchen, you smile at the sight of your mom placing a plate of scrambled eggs in front of your little brother.

Β 

"Morning~"

Β 

She gives your appearance a look before letting out a hum of approval. "Seems like you took heed of my words."

Β 

You lightly scoff at her playful words and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, either that or I'd end up six feet under. Hey Bubba!"

Β 

"Bubba!" [B/n] begins to bounce in his high-chair at the call of his nickname, "Bubba! Bubba!"

Β 

"Yes it is Bubba! Yes it is!" Swiftly picking him up from the seat, you laugh when he squeals.

Β 

"Aight enough of that, let my baby eat his food. And we don't have a lot of time left so come eat." She shakes her at the interaction with a giant smile.

Β 

"Yes ma'am," placing him back in his seat, you grab a plate only to freeze at the sudden ring of your phone.

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
Aye can you pick me up for school in the morning?
9:42 PM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
No problem but you better hurry up or imma leave your
9:46 PM

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
πŸ™„ Whateva. Night
9:47 PM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
See you in the mornin'
9:47 PM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
Hey I'm outside
6:20 AM

Β 

"[Y/n] get off that damn phone and come eat!"

Β 

"Sorry Ma, but I can't." You send her an apologetic smile as you pick up your backpack from the floor.

Β 

"And why the hell not?"

Β 

"Because my ride's outside waiting for me." Quickly grabbing a piece of toast, you stuff it in your mouth and walk towards the door. "See ya later! Love yo-ack!"

Β 

Your words are cut off by the yank of your collar, forcing you back into the kitchen.

Β 

Turning around you're faced with your glaring mother as she forces a foam plate into your hands.

Β 

"Uh-uh. This ain't no movie type where you get only one thing and bust out of here. Girl if you don't make a plate and eat it on the way there. I didn't raise you to be wasting food like that. And I sure as hell didn't slave over this hot stove just for nobody to eat it."

Β 

Head bowed in defeat you pile up your plate with food.

Β 

"And put enough on there for your friend. I know they probably didn't eat since they came to pick up your wasteful ."

Β 

"Yes ma'am," putting twice as much on there, you cover it with a bag before giving both her and [B/n] a kiss on the cheek.

Β 

"See y'all later, love you."

Β 

Halfway out the door, you stop at the sound of your mom's voice.

Β 

"And don't be having no damn attitude just because I'm trying to make sure you eating right either!"

Β 

"Ma ain't nobody having an attitude!"

Β 

"Who you raising your voice at?!"

Β 

You rub your forehead in exhaustion. "I only did it cause I'm almost outsid- nevermind. I'm heading out right now."

Β 

"Oh so you mumbling under your breath now?!"

Β 

"I-bye Ma!"

Β 

Walking out of the house with a groan, you let out a sigh of relief at the sight of a familiar red car.

Β 

"Hey Adora!"

Β 

"Don't Hey Adora me! I been waiting outside for damn near twenty minutes." Your friend/neighbor sends you a glare as you slide into the passenger side.

Β 

You raise an eyebrow at her words. "Oh really? So I guess you don't want breakfast then. Tch, and to think my momma made me make you a plate."

Β 

"Breakfast?" Adora perks up with a smile before making grabby hands at the sight of food, "gimme gimme hoe! I'm starving."

Β 

"Nah-uh. You can eat once we make it to school."

Β 

"Now that 's unfair! You know your mama's food is good as hell."

Β 

"I know. That's why I'd be damn if we crash cause your tryna fight over the last piece of bacon with me."

Β 

Smacking her lips in defeat, Adora rolls her eyes and started up the car. "Whatever...but I am getting that last piece tho."

Β 

" just shut up and drive!"

Β 

~x~

Β 

"So [Y/n], you heard what happened with Kim Taehyung?"

Β 

You stop eating your pancakes with a sigh before turning towards the gossiping girl. "What happened?"

Β 

Adora quickly swallows her food with wide eyes as she leans forward. "Aight, so it was brought to my attention that he got Suri pregnant."

Β 

Choking on your food in shock, you look at her. "Suri? You talking about that ugly from second-floor Economics class?"

Β 

She nods her head. "Yeah! But you know it's all low-key and all since–"

Β 

"Kim Taehyung don't ugly es, period." You roll your eyes at phrase that's been around ever since his Freshmen year.

Β 

"Aw ...there they go."

Β 

Following Adora's gaze out the car window, you catch sight of the black limousine pulling up to the school.

Β 

Usually there'd be crowds of students gathering around the vehicle to see who's inside, but now, everyone knew.

Β 

Bangtan Sonyeondan, other known as the Bangtan Boys of Big-Hit High. They are considred the It group, everyone loved them...

Β 

'Dammit, them sons of es are here today?'

Β 

...well everyone except you.

Β 

Being the only one in the school who didn't fall for their good looks or charms, it seemed to make them gravitate towards you the most.

Β 

Some would say it was a blessing, but you said it was a curse.

Β 

"Hey [Y/n], don't you gave classes with all of them?"

Β 

Banging your head against the dashboard at her question, you prepare yourself for the day's encounters. "Yeah..."

Β 

~π…πˆπ‘π’π“ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~

Β 

Already dreading your next six periods of the day you walk into the classroom with a sigh.

Β 

Your eyes skim over the class only to stop at the person in a black hoodie that you knew all too well:

Β 

Min Yoongi.

Β 

He was the only person in Bangtan that you never actually spoken to.

Β 

Instead of being the focus of attention, he took the role of that one quiet dude who sits in the back of the class.

Β 

No one- I mean no one has ever come close to holding a normal conversation with him other than his small circle of friends.

Β 

In the school, Yoongi's considered the living, breathing form of intimidation: cat-like eyes staring at you as if anticipating your next move, face void of all emotion.

Β 

It's hard to even sit in a five-feet radius of him, but truth be told...the nigga was fine to not even try.

Β 

You'd hear of the countless attempts of girls trying to confess their love only to chicken out the moment his dark gaze landed on them.

Β 

Dude didn't even know people found him attractive until this one bold chick came up and told him so.

Β 

You will never forget the day he flushed pink as a look of confusion fell over his face.

Β 

"Alright class," you're forced from your thoughts at the voice of Ms. Johnson [English Arts teacher], "today I'm going to finally assign partners for this quarter's project."

Β 

As the whispers of who's going to be with who fill the class, you bow your head in prayer.

Β 

'Lord, I've been a good person right? Right. I do all...most of my work on time, I listen to my parents, and I even volunteer at the food shelter from time to time. Now I know you won't do me dirty with this project. All I ask is to not be assigned to no slow as- pardon, a person with a deficiency in common knowledge and book work. Oh, and please, please not Min Y–'

Β 

"Min Yoongi? You will be with [Y/n] [L/n]. Everyone's all partnered up? Good! Now please get to your assigned person."

Β 

'Yoongi....'

Β 

Slowly turning around with pursed lips, you find him already staring at you in boredom.

Β 

His head nudges toward the empty seat and you high-tail your over in avoidance of making him mad.

Β 

"H-hi" You wince at the crack in your voice as he pulls out some paper with a nod.

Β 

"Is everything good here? Need any more instructions?" You look up to find Ms. Johnson standing in front of the desk.

Β 

Yoongi pointedly looks at you causing your body to stiffen. "Nah we good Ms. Johnson. Thanks anyway."

Β 

"Aye yo Ms. Johnson! What was we suppose to do in the last part?"

Β 

Giving you one last smile, she turns and bends down to help another student.

Β 

"Goddamn! Ms. Johnson thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."

Β 

Eye wide, you slowly turn towards Yoongi as he continues to look at her with an intense gaze before bursting with laughter.

Β 

"What?" He begins to laugh at you with a gummy smile.

Β 

"R-really dude?!" You wheeze out, arms wrapped around your stomach as tears filled your eyes, "S-she's damn near 40. Probably your momma's age."

Β 

", that don't mean nothing. With an like it's twenty, I'll gladly go for it."

Β 

Laughter growing louder than before, it was to a point where you didn't notice how the class went quiet and focused on the two of you.

Β 

"Ms. [L/n], Mr. Min," you immediately stop laughing at the strict voice of Ms. Johnson and innocently look at her.

Β 

"Yes ma'am?"

Β 

"You want to tell me why you're causing such a disturbance in my class?"

Β 

Making eye contact with Yoongi, you bite your lip to keep from laughing more. "N-no ma'am. There's no reason."

Β 

"Uh-hm," she studies you for a few more seconds before finally dismissing it, "don't do it again or I'm putting you out...the both of you."

Β 

"Yes ma'am."

Β 

As she walks off, you share quiet laughs with Yoongi, ignoring the heavy gazes of nosey students around.

Β 

"You know [Y/n], you kinda cool."

Β 

You scoff at his words. "You don't need to tell me that, I already know boo."

Β 

It was his turn to scoff. "Yeah, yeah."

Β 

Going back to the paper to start the project, a small grin adorned Yoongi's face the entire time.

Β 

Surprisingly, instead of actually doing the work, the rest of the class period was filled with both of you roasting other people.

Β 

Yeah, you're definitely gonna be sitting back there for the rest of the year.

Β 

'Maybe he's not as bad as I thought...'

Β 

~π’π„π‚πŽππƒ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~

Β 

"So you actually just sat there and hanged out with him the whole time?" Adora raises her eyebrows as you walk down the hall to second period.

Β 

You shrug your shoulders. "Pretty much."

Β 

"I can't believe you bonded over Ms. Johnson's ." She shakes her head in disbelief.

Β 

"I mean hey, have you seen it? Sis got a whole chariot back there."

Β 

Mumbling a you kinda right tho, she continues to walk forward as you stop at your classroom door.

Β 

"See you at lunch okay?"

Β 

You catch sight of Adora throwing a peace sign before disappearing into the sea of students.

Β 

"Good morning Ms. [L/n]." You send a smile to Mr. Coleman [U.S and World History teacher] as he greets your fellow classmates.

Β 

"Morning Mr. Coleman! How have you been so far?"

Β 

The corner of his eyes crinkles up at the sincere question. "As great as always! Now, I want you all to get out your textbooks and open up to pages 2–"

Β 

His words are cut off by the sudden slam of the door, causing the class to slightly jump in surprise.

Β 

You turn towards the culprit only to let out a low groan of annoyance.

Β 

'Please, for the love of all things holy and pure...anyone but him.'

Β 

"Mr. Kim," Mr. Coleman's smile tightens into a grimace as the said student walks into the room with a cup of Starbucks in hand.

Β 

"Yeah? The you calling my name for? Tell me whatchu want, I don't have all day."

Β 

Everyone holds their breath at Jin's words, body tense with worry as he saunters over to the desk next to you.

Β 

You look at your teacher only to find him rubbing his temples with deep breaths of air.

Β 

"Mr. Kim, please refrain from using such vulgar language in my class. Now what we were doing before you came in here was turning to pages 262-270 in the tex–"

Β 

Jin cuts him off with squeaky laughter, hands slapping the desk as if he was told the funniest joke all of existence.

Β 

His eyes widen in shock once seeing no ounce of humor across the older man's face. "Oh you serious? You must be out of your goddamn mind if you think Imma actually do this bull work."

Β 

"As you should know, I am nearly three times your senior. So what you are saying to me is very disrespectful Mr. Kim."

Β 

"You right Mr. Coleman, you are nearly three times my age. But the question is: the you gon do? Beat my ? TUH, I think not."

Β 

The room goes quiet, the only sound being heard was of Jin sipping on his latte with raised brows.

Β 

Had someone from another school came and witnessed this, you're sure they would've had a heart attack.

Β 

But everyone here already knew what was happening and patiently waited until class started once more.

Β 

There was one golden rule that circulated throughout Big-Hit High: whatever Kim Seokjin does and says goes, no matter how wrong it is.

Β 

Being the son of two powerful people, it came with some very useful perks.

Β 

And one of them consisted of teachers being unable to kick him out in fear of being fired.

Β 

Another reason why he was untouchable was because of his looks.

Β 

Jin was fine as , and he knew it.

Β 

There was never a day of him not wearing Gucci down to the socks like Big Poppa was his motto.

Β 

Saying homeboy was richer than Richie Rich wasn't an exaggeration.

Β 

Minutes passed before Mr. Coleman turns to the board and write down today's assignment.

Β 

"Okay class, I want all of this completed by the ring of the bell. Turn it in at my desk before you leave out."

Β 

Sitting down in his chair, he goes to his agenda to plan out future work as if he didn't just get his wrongfully handed to him.

Β 

"You so ing wrong for that."

Β 

Jin frowns at the disapproving glare on your face. "The hell I do?"

Β 

"You really gonna ask me that?" You shake your head in disbelief and open the book to start on the work, "Bruh I swear...you rich people need to learn respect. Let you meet my momma and act that way. You'll be a brand new person messing with her."

Β 

Thankfully, it goes silent between you two which gives you enough time to finish everything.

Β 

Laying down on the desk for a nap, you peek through your arms when someone pokes your shoulder.

Β 

"What?"

Β 

Jin sends you a bright smile. "Can you help me with my work?"

Β 

"Nigga what? You damn near smarter than me. The you need my help for?!"

Β 

"I know but," His plump lips form into a pout, eyelashes fluttering as he gazes at you, "I don't like doing this boring work. So can yo–"

Β 

"No." You turn away from him and lay back down.

Β 

"But [y/nnnnnnnnn]!"

Β 

"Don't call my name! It ain't my fault you ain't doing your damn work. What this gotta do with me? Jack-squat."

Β 

"I'll buy you lunch."

Β 

Slowly turning back with narrowed eyes, you observe his face for any deceit. "Anything I want? And I don't want that cheap lunch-food either."

Β 

"Deal."

Β 

"Aight, say no more fam."

Β 

Scooting your desk closer to his, you open the book once more. "So the first thing you gotta do is..."

Β 

~π“π‡πˆπ‘πƒ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~

Β 

"Yeah, I want two triple hamburgers with extra cheese and a large vanilla milkshake."

Β 

"Oh! Tell him I want extra french fries. Wait, and make sure it's an extra large." You giddily bounce on your feet as Jin walks down the hall.

Β 

He rolls his eyes at your excitement before turning back to the phone. "And make sure to add extra-large fries...yes that's all. I want it all here before 12:30. Bye"

Β 

Hanging up the phone with a sigh, Jin looks down at you with an eye roll. "Tch...you better be lucky I like you enough to go through all this trouble."

Β 

"Don't forget that I helped you with your classwork you ungrateful child."

Β 

"Pssh whatever, just get to class."

Β 

You turn to find that he had walked you all the way to your third period.

Β 

"W-how the hell did you know what my next class is?"

Β 

"I'm Kim Seokjin, I know everything," He sends you a wink, walking down the hall along with the other students.

Β 

"Stop doing like that dude! That ain't cool, and we sure as hell ain't no couple."

Β 

Walking into class with a huff, you slow down when seeing your teacher collecting his things.

Β 

"Um...Mr. Clark? Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be in front of the class?"

Β 

He looks at you with a shrug. "It seems that he already knows today's lesson. So I figured why not just say it and let him teach."

Β 

"Good morning third period!" Just as Mr. Clark sprints out of the room, you turn to find exactly who your teacher was talking about:

Β 

Kim Namjoon.

Β 

He's one of the most-in fact the smartest person you've ever met during your time in high school.

Β 

Being in the top-ten of Most Handsome of Big-Hit High along with a deadly set of dimples, Namjoon was for sure a long-time crush of yours.

Β 

You would think he'd be the most sought-after person, but frankly, he's not.

Β 

With the tendency of playing the role of the smartass teacher's pet, many would find him more on the he fine but don't wanna hit it side of the spectrum.

Β 

"Mane dude get outta here! Don't nobody wanna hear your today!" A voice calls out causing Namjoon's eyes to narrow.

Β 

"Oh? And please do tell me why not." He crosses his arms with a fake smile, "because I would gladly be happy to fix the lesson if it causes you unsatisfactory."

Β 

"Nah bruh you hearing me wrong. It's not the lesson, it's you. I don't know why you think we forgot about what yo ashy did. Just because these thirsty hoes say it's okay doesn't mean we do."

Β 

You look at the glaring faces of all the black dudes in the class in confusion.

Β 

"What the hell happened?"

Β 

Their gazes shift towards you before softening. "I forgot you came here in 10th grade and don't know. Why don't you tell her, homeboy."

Β 

Namjoon begins to fidget, a nervous smile appears as he pulls on the collar of his shirt. "C-can we not bring this up?"

Β 

"Well since he ain't telling, Imma go head and say it," the dude closest to you leans back with a sigh, dark eyes still on shifty male, "back in freshman year ya dude here thought he was black and got a perm."

Β 

"P-perm?" You sputter out in shock, wide eyes looking around to see that they were serious.

Β 

"Oh it don't stop there. Should've seen him at the time! Sagging, grills, jersey shirts; all of that mimicry . Football team had to beat his when he said Nigga."

Β 

"Really Namjoon?!"

Β 

"H-hey! In my defense, I was uneducated as and learned most of my English from Living Single and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." [A/n: Like foreal tho, y'all really think he learned to talk like that from Friends? TUH]

Β 

"Yeah, but really Joon? You really went that far?"

Β 

Namjoon's face grows red from embarrassment, his hands covering the skin to hide it from the class's view.

Β 

"Come on! I get it: what I did was wrong and I rightfully deserved that beat down. But it's been years since it happened. Can't we just let bygones be bygones now?"

Β 

"Oh we been forgave you, it's just funny to see you grow all shy 'n ."

Β 

He visibly relaxes at the laughter and smiles filling the room. "So...we good now?"

Β 

"Yeah, we good."

Β 

~π…πŽπ”π‘π“π‡ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~

Β 

"Okay guys! Homework's due tomorrow, I want it turned in the moment you stepped through that door." The voice of Mr. Clark fills the room as the bell rings.

Β 

Things already packed and ready for the next class, you wait at the door for Namjoon to finish talking to the teacher.

Β 

"Namjoon!"

Β 

His dimples appear after seeing it was you. "Hey [Y/n]! You still down for me to tutor you for math after school right?"

Β 

"Ah, sorry I can't. I have to look after Bubba while my mom's at work."

Β 

"Bubba?"

Β 

"Oh," your eyes widen in realization, head lowering to avoid his curious gaze, "that's...my little brother's nickname."

Β 

You shiver at the way his deep chuckles fill your ears.

Β 

"Bubba...that's cute."

Β 

"Ha. Y-yeah, I try."

Β 

It becomes a comfortable silence between you two during the walk down the hall.

Β 

"So [Y/n], I was wondering if you and Adora would like to hangout with u–"

Β 

"[Y/n]!"

Β 

You look behind you to the source of interruption with dread. 'Oh hell no.'

Β 

"Hey," Namjoon tilts his head as the figure gets closer to where you were, "is that–"

Β 

"Well that seems like my cue to leave. See ya later Joon!" Speeding down the hallway without hearing a reply, you dip out of his sight.

Β 

After minutes of staying camouflaged amongst the hormonal bodies, you finally make it to your fourth period class.

Β 

"Hello Ms. Pain- um...who are you?" You stop your greeting once taking a look at the front desk.

Β 

Instead of your beloved Calculus teacher Ms. Paine, there in her place was a small old man.

Β 

"My...name is...Mr. Abdul. And...today I...will...be your...teacher." He wheezes out through his oxygen mask before pointing to the class, "please...have seat. And...write name...for attendance..."

Β 

Quickly writing your name down on the piece of paper, you sit down and pull out your phone.

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
...Ms. Paine gone for today!
10:25 AM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
Foreal? Did she leave any work out for us to do?
10:27 AM

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
Don't know, but there's this small sick- old dude for our substitute tho. I feel bad for him
10:28 AM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
Damn. What's his name
10:28 AM

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
Mr. Abdul
10:29 AM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
Oh ! You remember that prank I told you about the Soccer team pulling on that foreigner teacher I had a while back?
10:35 AM

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
You talking about the one who was duct-taped to his chair?
10:37 AM

Β 

No...that's him?!
10:37 AM

Β 

ADORAbleπŸ’:
Yup.
10:37 AM

Β 

[Y/n], Slow but Faithful Hoe🀷🏾:
They going to hell for that one.
10:38 AM


"[Y/n]~" you freeze once a familiar musky cologne fills your senses, head dropping to the desk with a thud.

'Calm down. Your reactions to his bull will only egg him on more.'

Turning around with a sigh, you give the fakest smile you could muster up. "Hello Taehyung."

"Hey bae, you been missin' me?"

"Hmm, let me think about that...hell no." With a glare, you pick up your things and move to the back of the class.

"Why you gotta treat me that way?" Taehyung gets up from his seat and begins to follow after you, "now you kn–"

"Oh Taehyung~"

Both of your attention shifts over to a group of girls seductively waving at him.

"See? They want you. Now stop..." Your sentence trails off once you turn to find him already gone and over there with them. "...bothering me."

Kim Taehyung.

Out of all of the dudes in school, he was the most desired one on all grade levels.

It really wasn't a surprise upon finding out that he ed almost all of the girls here.

Like, the kigga got a serious body count under his name.

Hell, if it wasn't because of their young age, he would've probably already wormed his way through the Freshmen.

Somehow, you were able to brush past his -dropping charms and treated him as any other regular classmate.

Wrong ing choice.

Ever since the day of you dismissing his advances, he's been dead set on making you his.

Now to be honest, with his low-key light-skin boy tendencies flaring up more often, there were some close calls of where you almost fell for it.

And it seemed that today was gonna be one of them...

"So [Y/n]," he drawls out your name with his deep voice, hands pressed on the desk as he leans close to you, "about earlier."

You scoff at his words. "Boy if you don't get out my face with that buffoonery. Ain't nobody but yo hoes got time for that."

"Oh so you jealous? I don't know why tho. Cuz when it comes down to it: they just for fun while you the real thing."

Taehyung looks at you through lidded eyes, hand coming up to lift your chin as he leans even closer.

'Don't fall for it...snap out of it!'

"Tae...if you don't back the up."

He pulls back from you with raised hands, a smirk still resting on his face. "Aight Imma back up. Damn [Y/n], why you gotta be so hard to get?"

You look at him as he sits down and observes the outfit he's wearing today with a hum.

How he makes a white t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and some white sneakers look like some Calvin Klein type , you may never know.

'Hold up...' Your eyebrows furrow when noticing his pants more closely, '...is that–'

You choke on air, head looking straight ahead so he won't catch you in the act of peeking.

'Goddamn! Why the he wearing grey sweats KNOWING his big? No wonder why all these girls chasing after him.'

"Aye [Y/n]"

"H-hmm?"

The hair on your arms raises when Taehyung's breath fans the bottom of your neck.

"How 'bout you stop staring and finally hop on it like you should've been doin'. I know you want to."

"Oh God!" You let out a mortifying cry, head falling to your arms to hide your embarrassed face.

"[Y/n]...[Y/n]," he lightly grabs your neck, forcing you to meet his dark gaze, "we both know that's what you gonna be screaming out in a few minutes if you keep on-ah!"

His laughter fills the class when you begin to hit him in anger.

"Stop. ing. Playing. With. Me!"

"Aight I'll stop! Damn you hit hard as ." Taehyung sends you a boxy smile, the once boy aura disappearing without a trace.

Taking a quick look at the board, you almost break down at the big bold letters of Turn in before the end of Class, worth a test grade decorating it.

With a quick glance at the wall clock your eyes nearly bulge out.
'11:05?! When? Where? How?'

" !" You begin to panic, there's no way you could finish in the remaining ten minutes.

"Here," A paper is placed on top of the desk causing you to look over at a relaxed Taehyung.

Picking it up, the shock is evident on your face when seeing that it was the work...only this one was completed.

A lost look appears on his face as you stare at him in disbelief. "What?"

"The you mean what? How the hell were you able to do all this?"


"Oh that? Yoongi goes to this class before us, so he sent me the directions ten minutes before we moved." He shrugs as if it wasn't that hard to do.


"You did all of this in just ten minutes?"

"Well yeah. Can't you?"

"Hell no! like this takes me damn near the whole period." You look at Taehyung in awe, your perspective on him now changed, "and to think I thought you was dumb."

"Nah, I gotta act that way for the girls. You see how dry Namjoon be with his intellectual headass personality."

"Mmm, true true."

After ten minutes of speedily coping his work, you let out a sigh of victory of finishing just as the bell rings.

"Thanks Tae~" With your work in the bin, you send him a bright smile before walking out.

"Aye, now gonna give me a chance right?"

"Lemme see...that's still a hell no for me! Thanks for trying tho."

Taehyung smacks his lips with a shake of his head. "Damn bae you play too much, just let me with you. I'll drop all my hoes no cap. All you gotta do is say the word!"

"Bye Taehyung!"

You ignore his whines of protest when Jin appears with a bag of Dixie Queen. Quickly running up to him, you take it and whip out your phone with a smile.

"Adora you gotta meet me in the cafeteria girl. Look at all this free food I got hoe!"

~π…πˆπ…π“π‡ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~


"Aw ...I think I ate too much." You let out a groan of discomfort, rubbing your bloating stomach as you walk from the cafeteria.

"See that's what your fatass get! I told you not to be eating all that food." Adora shakes her head at your whining.

"I know...but it was so good tho!"

She snorts at your words before turning you towards your designated class.

"Now go inside and digest all that food you selfishly ate by yourself. I'll see you in seventh period."

"You really upset about that?! I worked hard for that food and you know it!" You call after her as she walks to her class, "Plus, how you gonna be mad when you didn't even ask? I don't read minds!"

Knowing how useless it was to continue to yell after her, you walk into the classroom with a sigh.

"[Y/n]!"

You look over to find an energetic male bouncing in his seat as he waves you over.

"Goddammit Hoseok! Calm down," Mr. Boyce's [your Biology teacher] voice booms out in annoyance causing the younger male to smile.

"Sorry teach! Will happen again though!"

Jung Hoseok.

There were only three words in the entire world to describe this dude: Loud. . Clown

You don't know if his mother dropped him as a baby or accidentally took too much weed when she was pregnant with him.

But one thing for sure, the nigga is so out of pocket and he says the wildest . Ever.

"Hey Mr. Boyce," the fragile voice of Jimin brings your attention to the front of the room, "Ms. Johnson wanted to give you this week's schedule."

"Okay, you can just sit it on my desk."

Walking across the room, the soft-spoken boy quickly does what he's told before leaving.

"Damn Jimin! Whatchu doing out here with all that on a Monday? Double cheeked up in the afternoon, the sun still out and all."

The room goes quiet at Hoseok's words, everyone turning to focus on what he's talking about.

"U-um...bye!" Jimin speeds out in embarrassment once noticing the number of eyes beginning to zone in on his .

To make it worse, the poor boy's last class was Dance of the Arts and he had yet to change out the snug tights he was wearing.

"All. That. . Hm hm hmm," Hoseok shakes his head as his gaze follows after Jimin's trailing chariot.

Was it mentioned that everybody thought he was low-key gay? No?

Yeah, that too.

"Okaaaay? Anyways, since I really don't have anything planned for today we just gonna watch a video."

Cheers filled the room when Mr. Boyce turns on the projector with some educational video on pause.

With all of the drapes covering the windows, the last thing to be done was turn off the lights.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Mr. Boyce quickly turns on the lights at the sudden scream. "What happened?!"

"Nigga if you don't get your big-headed off me!" Heads turn toward you glaring at Hoseok as he buried his head in your chest.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"

You push him off with a huff as he looks up to your teacher with a sheepish smile. "I just scream whenever the lights are turned off. That's all."

"Okay...okay!" Rubbing his forehead in exhaustion, Mr. Boyce throws his hands up in defeat, "no video. Just write a few notes from this short slideshow and it'll be the pass for this week's test. You fine with that?"

With reluctant mutters of agreement, the synchronized sound of notebooks opening echoes in your head.

There were moments where the whole class-even the teacher- would hold their breath and wait for some crazy to be shouted out.

But surprisingly, Hoseok was quiet throughout the whole thi–

"Aye! Where y'all get that pic of Jimin and Namjoon from?"

You look up to see a picture showing the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised .

"You know what? Y'all can have a free day for the remainder of the period."

Turning in what you've written, you turn at the sudden poke of your cheek. "What do you want?"

Hoseok smiles at your bored look, not once fazed by the Yoongi like personality.

"I was wondering how your weekend's been. That's all~"

You perk up at his words with a smile of your own, remembering why you love hanging out with him in the first place. "Okay so on Friday..."

Minutes passed of you venting out to Hoseok as he willingly listened. It was one of the most efficient ways for you to get rid of your stress.

"And then she gon tell me Oh so you mumbling under your breath now, can you believe it?! Goddamn! She be going off on the simplest things. Oh and don't get me started on this one time where I–"

You suddenly cut off your words with pursed lips causing Hoseok to lean closer.

"Oh ! What happened?"

Letting out a nervous giggle, you quickly shake your head. "N-nothing too serious. It's not something to be worried about."

"Now I wanna know since you acting like that. What? Did you get caught ing Taehyung? You pregnant? Don't worry, he'll own up to it since you ain't ugly like Suri. He probably happy that he got you cuffed. Always talking 'bout she better get as much as she can, cause the very moment I'm in [Y/n] it's gonna be the last time she ever gonna get some from another nig–"

"Okay damn I'll tell you!" You cut off the rambling male before leaning in close, "So what had happened was..."





































































Β 

"DAMN [Y/N], YOU SAID YO MOMMA BEAT YO 'CUZ YOU LEFT YOUR DIRTY OUT? WOW THAT'S CRAZY."

Shrinking into your seat from the heavyweight of the gazes around, you send a withering glare to the still gossiping Hoseok.

"Goddamn ! This the exact reason why I don't tell your !"

~π’πˆπ—π“π‡ ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~


"[Y/n] I said I'm sorry! You know I can't control how loud I speak sometimes. [Y/nnnnnnnn]!"

You continue to ignore the whining male as he trails after you to your sixth period- other known as the free period of the day.

Walking into the class, you immediately go to the back and sit in an empty seat.

"[Y/n] please talk to m-oh hey Jungkook!"

You look over to find the said male focused on the device in his lap.

"Is that Mortal Kombat?"

Swiftly looking up at you, he gives a stiff nod before returning back to his game.

Jeon Jungkook.

The up-most purified symbol of a game whose living in his parents' basement for independence.

From his wide doe eyes to the raven-colored locks on his head, Jungkook could probably pass Taehyung's count if he wanted to.

But there was just one slight problem...

The nigga weird as .

It's 2020 and yet he still plays with his 2011 old 3Ds, all day every day.

If not that, he'd probably be cooped up in his room to play Overwatch or some .

Growing up with PlayStations and Xbox-360s in your family it really didn't bother you, so it was easy to befriend the introverted gamer.

Finish Her

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Jungkook places the game down with a stretch.

"Oh yeah!" You look over to see him pulling out a small red tubber-wear before handing it to you.

"What's this?" Your mouth waters at the sweet smell once you open the top, eyes taking in the food's colorful designs in awe.

"O-oh," Jungkook rubs the back of his neck as he avoids your questioning gaze, "it's just that I missed lunch and never got a chance to give you this. It's called–"

"Mochi!" Hoseok bounces in his seat and looks at you with puppy dog eyes.

Rolling your eyes, you pop a treat into his mouth causing his face to brighten in happiness.

"So when are you gonna start opening up your social circle?" You study Jungkook's lean frame for a moment before reaching over to also feed him.

He looks over at you with a raised brow, head laid down to allow you to continue giving him bites of the treat. "Whatchu mean? I already have you, the guys, and games. What more do I need?"

"I mean other people. Human people. Guys and girls your age man! You don't see the amount of girls flocking towards you these days?"

Hoseok scoffs at your words. "Who doesn't? Not only is he the youngest of the group, but the motherer is also the strongest? Plenty of coochies tryna be served on a silver platter to him."

It was Jungkook's turn to scoff. "I don't know what y'all talking about. I'm not even that strong."

"Dude, you bench-pressed a nigga and threw him on the ground for messing up your Mario Cart Go score." You deadpanned at him with a blank face, "And you got the nerve to say you not that strong?"

"Yeah, and since most of the dudes saw they now think he's scary as while it just made girls want him even more. Cause you know, they like the strong ones who can pick 'em up and throw them against the wall."

"Well they can want me all they want," Jungkook rolls his eyes at Hoseok's words before picking up the 3Ds once more, "cause I ain't ing with them when they leave-outs looking the way they do. Should be ashamed of those messed up things they called edges too."

As he goes back to playing the games, you turn to Hoseok with a sigh.

"He's gonna forever be a weird nigga is he?"

"Yeah. Not to mention how he uses the restroom too. Cause whew chile."

"Use the restroom?"

He sits up at your question and frantically nods. "Yeah! Did I mention he pulls his pants all the way down to pee?"

'All the way down?' Your head tilts in thought as you observe Jungkook with a pout, 'he ain't worrying about the piss on the ground? A true one.'

"And he got a big too–"

"See this why people think you gay."

~𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇 ππ„π‘πˆπŽπƒ~


"Adora!" You call out your friend's name just before she goes inside.

Waiting until you reach her, you both enter the class and go sit near the windows.

"Goddamn Adora! So much happened in one day, I just can't!" You lean against her for support as she pats your back in comfort.

"There there, just hang in there a little longer. 'Cause the moment class ends, you can go home and watch a Spongebob marathon with Bubba. Don't that sound nice?"

"Yeah...it does."

"Ah! Did you get the papers I requested for today's assignment like I asked?" You turn towards Ms. Kim [History of Dance teacher] as she faces the doorway.

"Yes ma'am. I was able to print out a good amount before the printer machine stopped working." A soft voice that you knew all too well reached your ears.

"That's good enough! I guess we'll just have to get in groups of three until there's more made. Would you mind passing it out while I go see if there's any in my car Jimin?"

"Yes ma'am."

The moment Ms. Kim is out of the way, your eyes are immediately glued to one thing and one thing only: .

Specifically Park Jimin's .

It was no joke when Hoseok spoke of it during fifth period, cause when people say the dude's got ...he got it.

No matter what he wears, it always ended up looking good because the JiBooty [your personal nickname for him] never fails at doing so.

So many girls envied him, and so many guys declared going gay if it meant being able to get a night with him [and DAT ].

Like seriously, homeboy booty jiggle when he walks. Just like now as he goes through the aisles to pass out paper.

'Bounce...bounce...bounce...bounce...bounce...bounce...bounce...bou–'

"[Y/n] if you don't stop looking at his and focus!"

You turn towards Adora with a pout. "You telling me all that cake ain't making you want to follow and spank it?"

"Spank what?"

Flinching at the sudden sound of Jimin's voice, you look up to find him staring at you with raised brows.

"She talking about how she wanna spank yo 'n ."

You look at her in betrayal. "..."

"Then stop staring at his and do your work!"

He continues to look at your bantering before interrupting it by laughing.

You turn and nearly coo at the way his eyes form into crescents, a light blush filling his round cheeks in a reddish hue. [Sadly...not the cheeks]

Jimin sits down with a sigh and places the assigned paper in the middle. "I was gonna ask if I can work with y'all, unless you only my to be on the team?"

'Hell yes! That's all I need, you and Adora can leave. I'll find a job to support the both of us...maybe even buy a little puppy.'

"No! Of course not," you scoff at his words and send him a smile, "we'd gladly let you join our group."

"Okay! So what are we doing now?"

"Write an informative essay based on the notes we had taken yesterday of the origins of Ballet," Adora flatly explains as she brings out a sheet of notes.

"Oh..." Jimin trails off his sentence, a lost look adorning his face at the girl's words.

Pulling out a duplicate of your notes, you slide it over to him causing a smile to appear.

"Thanks [Y/n]~"

Adora's mouth drops open once she sees Jimin take out his wallet and hand you a five-dollar bill.

"You know you don't have to keep on paying me every day just for some notes right? I usually just go to the machine and copy it." Despite saying those words, you still took the money and put it in your pocket.

"Oh I know, but I like doing it anyway."

"Well ain't this some bull!"

Both of you turn towards the girl as she shakes her head in disbelief.

"What?"

"What? What? You seriously asking me that? You out here doing his notes for some measly five dollars while you see a back here struggling?"

You look at your hands with a pout. "I mean...he still gives me money even when I don't do it."

"That don't mean !" Adora shifts her attention to Jimin as he rolls his eyes, "and you!"

"Tch, what I do now?"

She scoffs. "You need to stop dragging behind! How the hell you one of the top leading dancers in this school but failing in dance history?"

"Because Adora, that 's boring as ! Don't nobody wanna waste their time listening and reading about the past. I sure as hell don't."

"You will when you're unable to graduate and struggling to find a stable job."

"Pssh, I doubt it."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I fail? Oh well. If you hadn't noticed all the designer I've been wearing, my parents got money boo. And to add to the facts, I'm the heir to Park's Incorporated after my father steps down. Plus with this and flexibility, I can easily be working that pole at night. Set. For. Life."

You shift at the tension between the two people, sweat grazing your forehead from their heated glares. "C-can we please just work on the essay now?"

"I swear... it's always gotta be about money," Adora ignores you and gives Jimin a once over, "I'll admit about the stripper one, but that's all you got babes. Cause we both know that if it wasn't for your dad, you'll be homeless by now."

Jimin sits up in his chair with a dark look causing your skin to crawl.

Most of the time he's all sweet 'n cute, but when you piss him off...he can turn into a scary- .

"You talking about mines, but didn't yo daddy sell weed to support you? Oh okay. Come for me when you ain't no longer wearing those triple generation hand-me-downs from World War I."

'Goddamn...'

"T-that was only one ing time! How the do you know that?!" Her voice rises in pitch as a blush fills her cheeks.

"He told me himself. I knew from the start that he didn't know a single thing about hustling when he started gushing about you when I said I came from Big-Hit High. I'm surprised he didn't get arrested from that ."

"Guys!" Hands slammed against the table in anger, you finally grab their attention, "despite loving drama as the next person, now is not the time to becoming for each other."

"But–"

"Did I asked for an explanation? No! So do that after school!"

Jimin kisses his teeth with a sigh which caused your gaze to shift to him. "You!"

"Wha- the I do?!"

"For saying that triple generation hand-me-downs from World War I . Now I'll admit it was funny, but then again them my mothering clothes she borrowed from me!"

"Well how was I supposed to know that! It ain't my fault you pulling it off while she looking the way she looking..."

"...okay Imma let you off because of the compliment. But I outta still smack the out of you for dissing my style tho."

He sinks into his chair with a pout, too afraid to glare directly at you so he does so at the floor.

"Now I don't know why the you laughing!" Hearing Adora's laughter you turn towards her with an even harder glare.

She stops and looks at her lap. "Bu–"

"I ain't hearing from you! Stop starting stuff you can't finish, cause we both know that Jimin can easily flame your a new one. The a ing Libra! Probably know all the messed up this whole town did over the years."

"Oh I do. Got eyes and ears all over the place."

You clap at his words in agreement while she looks at him with a sneer.

"Didn't you just hear me?! Stop terrorizing him! He even went after the damn Mayor and forced him to make October 13th the official Jimin Day and that no one else can have the same birthday as him. If that was possible, what makes you think you safe?"

"The ?" Adora looks at you in disbelief. "What the hell happened to the babies born on that day?"

"They either had to get it changed or be kicked out."

"...please say you lying."

"Nah, she serious. Cause Park Jimin ain't sharing his birthday with none of these hoes. Period." Jimin leans back, dark eyes greedily taking in the way your friend pales in fear.

"Alright!" You turn towards the door in time to see Ms. Kim walking into the class, "it seems that there are not any more papers. So instead of turning in the ones you've done for a project, it'll be just extra credit."

The bell goes off just as she finished those words.

Collecting your things, you shake your head at the way he continues to taunt Adora before flicking his forehead.

"! Why'd you do that?"

"Stop staring at her with that menacing smirk! You even making me feel scared from it."

Jimin's whole demeanor flips at your words. Jumping up from his desk, he coddles you in his arms.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you [Y/n]. Can you please forgive me?" He looks down at you with big bright eyes, lips forced into an adorable pout.

"Uh-hm, I'll see. But first, apologize to Adora. Poor thing almost looks like she about to hide away."

Jimin turns toward the flabbergasted girl and gives her a bow. "I'm sorry if I frightened you! Please forgive me."

"O-oh um..." seeing your encouraging nod, her lost expression melts into a nervous smile, "...it's alright. No need for that. All is forgiven."

You snort at the gleam of hope shining in his eyes as he looks your way.

"Yeah, I forgive you. But look at how maturely you handled the situation though! I'm so proud of you Jiminie~"

If this dude had a tail right now, you're sure it would be wagging like crazy.

Reaching up to give him an affectionate pat on the head, you also place a small peck on his soft cheek.

"[Y/n]?!" By the way Jimin lets out a big gasp as he holds his face, you instantly regret your actions.

"Now Jimin," you hold your hands up with a grimace, "before you start freaking out. That was just a friendly kiss, so please don't go all out about this. I don't have time to deal with–"

"EEK! I HAVE TO TELL THE GUYS ABOUT THIS!" With a girlish squeal, he sprints out the room.

You stare at the now empty spot, body shaking once realizing what the dancer is about to do. "...!"

"Wha-the hell?!" Adora yells out in shock when you yank her out the classroom.

"Keys ! Give me the ing keys!" Your heart races in fear, eyes quickly zoning in on the red car once you step out of the school.

"What's wrong?! Why are we running?!" Despite asking she puts her trust in you and hands over the keys.

"By my calculations, there's a good five minutes remaining. That's enough time to get in and zoom off. We just have to leave before–"

"[Y/n]!"

'! I'm supposed to have five minutes!'

"Is...is that Taehyung?"

Refusing to look back, you tug on Adora's arm harder as you finally make it to the car. "Yes...and by the number of footsteps behind us, his after-school groupie is most likely following him."

"Tae what about us?!"

"Taehyung I love you!"

"Where are you going?"

"Taehyung I'm pregnant!

"Suri how many times do I have to tell you? I don't ugly s. Perio- [Y/n] wait for me!"

You finally relax once you zoom off school campus, the crowd of people in the parking lot growing smaller as you drive away.

"Goddamn! You telling me you have to go through this every day?" Adora leans back with a sigh of disbelief.

Giving her a tired look, you purse your lips knowing there'll be hell to face tomorrow. "...yeah."

'Only at ing Big-Hit High...'

|
|

A/n: okay...but like I genuinely had fun writing this πŸ˜‚. I hope it was able to put a smile on y'all faces with all this stuff happening!

Β