Chapter 2

The time I got Transmigrated into the Land of φαντασία and caught myself a cute little puppy (Wife).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs while running at full speed. Why did it turn out like this? I thought as I evade the trees carefully while observing the thing behind my back at the same time. A thundering roar echoed throughout the forest, and loud footsteps are making my ears bleed in distress. When I swivel my head behind, I saw the thing or perhaps you can call it a 'monster' chasing after me with its huge body and big sharp teeth. Wait a minute, I'm a vampire! Monsters like this dude can't beat the strongest race. I thought as I mentally facepalmed myself. I'm being an idiot again, forgetting that my race is one of the strongest races is a very shameful thing for me. With my ego rising so suddenly, I stopped my tracks and turned around to face the monster that is charging towards me.

 

"Hey ugly! You dare challenge me! I have you know that I am from the vampire race! I'll beat you into a-" I haven't finished my speech when the monster rammed its head onto me very hard that I flew and crashed my body to a tree that it broke. , never again will I challenge a monster one-on-one just because I'm a vampire. Damn, good thing I easily regenerate or I'll be dead again for the second time. I slowly sat up and saw the monster charging at me again. Ah , here we go again.

 

If you are wondering what the is happening, let me just rewind.

 

Earlier...

 

"Young Miss, wake up! It's time for school." Amice, my maid, announced. I grumbled, rejecting the thought of waking up early. Due to my stubbornness, Amice and I played a tug of war as she tries to get my blanket. After a few minutes, I got exhausted that I deliberately let Amice drag me to the washroom. I lazily wore my uniform, and as a result, it got messy to the point that I didn't care about my appearance at all. Amice dragged me to the dining room to let me drink blood. Upon reaching there, I saw my mother, Caitlin, drinking blood with a bunch of paper in her hand. She glanced at me and frowned at my appearance.

 

"Seulgi, you look ghastly. Did you lack blood? come here and drink some." She said as she gestured me to sit and hand me a glass of blood. "Oh, and Amice, please fix Seulgi."

 

"Of course, Madam Krii."

 

"Err... This looks nasty." I murmured as I twirl the glass looking at the blood with a disgusted look.

 

"What do you mean nasty?!" Caitlin gasped as she looked quite shocked at what I just said. Damn, I forgot that vampires have extreme hearing senses.

 

"What? No, I uh I said it looks delicious! Er..." I denied with a nervous laugh.

 

"Right..."

 

I sighed and stared at the blood for a few seconds before I gulped it all down. My eyes widen in surprise when I tasted the blood, and it tastes sweet like uh what's that drink that I liked in my past life again? Milk tea, that's right! This blood taste like milk tea. I my lips and felt my fangs as my tongue brushed against them. Oh~ sharp.

 

"Is there any more room for seconds?" I asked with a grin.

 

"No..."

 

"Aw~" I miss milk tea T~T

 

"Now hurry up, you're late for school."

 

Aw crap, I forgot that I have classes! I grabbed my bag and books as I dashed outside without forgetting to bid my mother goodbye.

 

"Got to go Mom! Yeet!"

 

"Wait! Don't you want me to take you there?!" Caitlin shouted but it didn't reach the ears of the dashing child. "I hope she still remembers the way."

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Huh...So I'm lost now?" I mumbled as I looked around bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter