Chapter 3

The time I got Transmigrated into the Land of φαντασία and caught myself a cute little puppy (Wife).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As I said, just keep a low profile for now. They still don't know that you've lost your memories." Wendy worriedly reminded me a lot of times since we stepped foot in the school's entrance.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Sheesh, you nag at me like my mother." I mumbled. Currently, we are now walking in the corridor searching for our classroom. I'm still speechless about this place, its ing massive to be honest. I yawned and scratched my cheek while following behind. Tsk, I'm so bored now. Sheesh, I want to see my goddess now T~T. As I sighed, I smelled a familiar scent lingering in the air. Milk tea? No, it's not an ordinary milk tea scent. It's rose milk tea? Oh yeah, I remember this scent in the forest earlier, it came from a certain someone. I walked over and stopped in front of them, I raised my arms sideways and crouched.

 

"Can you guys smell that?" I asked as I sniffed vigorously.

 

"Uh... No?"

 

"I can smell her," I hinted and continued to sniff. "She's near."

 

"Uh, Seulgi? Are you okay?" Wendy asked as she reached out for my shoulder.

 

"Who do you think is the 'She' she's talking about?" Lisa whispered to Jisoo to which she replied with, "I have no clue." 

 

"My goddess," I said dreamily. 

 

"Uh, who?" 

 

"You know, the girl from earlier!" I replied, still with a grin on my face. "She kinda helped me back there, and I owe her a lot."

 

"I see. Well, we know her, and you know her very well back then."

 

"I knew my goddess? No wonder she looked shock when she saw me." I murmured while holding my chin as if I'm a detective thinking about a case. 

 

"We're here, and Seulgi, you're sitting next to me." Wendy said once we've reached our classroom. She then pointed at the very back seat near the window. Omg this is the main character's spot every anime I've watched. Am I becoming a main character? Lucky! I smiled brightly as I walked towards my seat with Wendy behind me. 

 

"Wendy, can I ask you something?" I whispered to my seatmate who is busy with her bag. 

 

"Go and shoot your questions." 

 

"So, yeah, I just noticed that everyone in this room are wearing blue and red neckties. What does that mean?" 

 

"Uh, it just simply means that we are a mixed school between werewolves and vampires. Blue is for the werewolves and Red is for the vampires." She replied while checking her notebook and wrote something or some scribbles. I hope it's not homework though. Wait a minute, let's back track a few moments ago. I did notice my goddess wearing a blue necktie, she probably is a werewolf. And if she is then, she is insanely strong. That's so awesome! She deserves to be my goddess. That's right, but now what do I do? The school is too big for me to find her, she could be anywhere far away from me T~T. 

 

"And if you're wondering, yes, she is a werewolf." Wendy continued as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter