Chapter 1

The time I got Transmigrated into the Land of φαντασία and caught myself a cute little puppy (Wife).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time I got Transmigrated into the Land of φαντασία

and caught myself a little puppy (Wife).

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

“Young Miss,”

 

A voice called out to me while I’m in my deep slumber. Unfortunately, I refuse to wake up even if the alarm went off or you call me a hundred times, I still won’t wake up. Unless, if my mom will call me that I’m late for school or my favorite TV show just started. School just ended yesterday which means today is my day off, and which also means I get to sleep for as long as I want. My mom can’t bother me because we already have a deal so why is it that someone keeps calling me to wake up.

 

“Young Miss, wake up.”

 

“Five more minutes, Mom,” I muttered and lazily pulled my blanket over my head to avoid the sunlight from hurting my eyes. I heard a gasp from behind and then suddenly, my blanket vanishes from my grasp which made me frown. I lazily patted everywhere to find my blanket with my eyes closed, I frowned when the gentle wind touched my skin which made me shiver.

 

“Young Miss, The Lady asks for your presence in the dining room to have breakfast with her.” Someone said with a meek voice.

 

“What?” I mumbled, still with my eyes closed. ‘What did she say? Young Miss? Lady Kang’ I thought to myself with a visible confusion. I sat up and stretched my arms, I then scratched my head and produce a yawn.

 

“What time is it, mom?”

 

“Young Miss, this lowly one isn’t your mother. This lowly one dares to ask the Young Miss to open her eyes to see for herself.”

 

With that said, I slowly opened my eyes and saw something which shocked me. In front of me is a girl in a maid outfit, like the ones from the Victorian maids, and in her hand is my blanket with weird patterns imprinted on it. I narrowed my eyes and look at the girl in the maid outfit from head to toe. The maid looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

 

“Young Miss, are you alright?”

 

“Huh? Um… Yes?” I said with a wry smile. I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing but a chandelier, a single chair and table, a huge closet, and a room with bricks as its wall. Okay, things are getting weird right now. Where am I? Who is this girl in front of me? and why the heck did I wake up from this huge bed?

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Young Miss?”

 

“Who are you? And, where am I?” I asked the girl with a shocked face. “Oh my god, did I get kidnapped or something?”

 

“Young Miss.”

 

“Oh no, what’s going on? Please let me go! I need to clear my search history before I die. I need to go home.”

 

“Uh… Young Miss, this is your home.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter