Love Love Love, everybody Clap Clap Clap

Three Hearts, Two Worlds, One Love

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Oppa… Kyuhyun Oppa!!” I screamed…

“Seo!!!!” He cried back.

He was lying on the street. His clothes are full of blood. Quickly I ran to him, I don’t care if cars will hit me too!!

“I…I…I…” he tried to say something.

“What Oppa! What?!” I cried.

He spit blood, then he continued.

“I…I know who your sister is…” he whispered because he was too weak to talk normally.

“Oppa!! Wh-wh-who?” I tried to speak normally, but the painseeing him dying was just too big.

“It… It’s…”

Suddenly I saw a truck coming near to me fast!!!

 

Nearer.

 

Nearer.

 

And…

 

 

 

I woke up. What for a scary dream! Quickly I looked at the clock that was right beside my bed.

8 o’clock already? I stood up and walked out the bedroom. I still was shocked from that nightmare, jinjja!!

I drank a glass of water and ate only a banana; I didn’t have appetite at all right now…

 

One week passed already and I didn’t find any clues where my lost sister is, I don’t have a job since I am also not yet that familiar with Seoul.

I the TV to listen some music, yeah I don’t like the whole idol thing, but I still enjoy listening music…

“Love, Love, Love ~ Everybody clap clap clap~ I want you back to me~~ ♫” came out of the speakers. I actually like this song.

“CN Blue… Love” I read out loud to myself. I think I’ll download that…

 

Anyways, after washing myself and putting on my clothes I left the apartment, I had a meeting with that President of a business company, he told maybe I can work for  him because of my English skills.

I walked down the stairs of the apartment corridor. I really hope that I’ll get that job, the President told I only have to work for 6 hours a day, that means I have enough time to look for my lost sister and time to discover Seo-.

Suddenly something stopped me getting lost in my minds again. I bumped again in someone!

Really Seohyun, really?!

“Sorry…” I looked looked up. His face… He reminded me of somebody… who was it again?

“It’s okay” he told me. His voice… I swear I know that voice from somewhere!

“You… you don’t know me, I am Yonghwa.” He grinned proudly.

“Oh… Okay.” I said. As if I could know him.

Well I thought that too but anyways, I wanted to leave since I had an important meeting.

But he stopped me. Wow, are all men like that in Korea?!

“Okay?... That’s everything?” he asked disappointed.

“I am really sorry Yonghwa-ssi, but I have no time to chat with you, bye!” I told and walked away. Seriously, who the hell was that person…

 

 

“Wow, your English is really, really perfect! That’s really good! Next Monday you can start your work here as a translator and as interpreter, we’ll have contracts with many international projects, we need somebody like you…” my new boss explained me.

“Nice, great! I’ll be early, seonsaeng-nim! Thank you!”

Success!! I finally got a new job. Now I really deserve some sweet potatoes!

After leaving the building my phone rang.

 

“Incoming Call from Kyuhyun-ssi~” stood on my phone. Yeah, he got my cell phone number.

 

[Flashback]

Second evening in Seoul and I didn’t do anything… Seo, move your !! -.-

Suddenly somebody rang the door bell. Who the hell?....

I looked down the window. Kyuhyun the weirdo was waiting in front of the entrance door.

Quickly I ran down the stairs, since I didn’t want to show him my apartment, it still has some cartons lying here and there.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi…” I greeted him “What brings you here?”

“Oh, I just was bored… kinda…” he smiled. His smile…. Jinjja Seohyun, what are you thinking?!!!

“Okay… Actually, me too!” I smiled back. I didn’t want to lie at him, I really didn’t have anything to do…

“Then let’s go! I’ll show you a nice place in Seoul, since you are new here…” he suggested.

I agreed and he brought me to a river, the Han River.

 

“Wow, so nice here!” I enjoyed walking the way along the river.

“Yeah, it is really nice here, and not so many people at once are here...” he said calmly.

Suddenly he stopped, then he get off the way and sat on the grass facing the river. Then he tapped with his hands on the grass beside him as sign I should sit beside him.

I followed his actions and sat on the grass.

There was a fresh spring breeze, it was nice. Still, I can’t believe what I did there! Argh…

Suddenly I heard his phone ringing. “Hey! I’m Mr Simple~♫”

I chuckled hearing that ringtone. Mr Simple?! Kekeke~

“Yeoboseyo?... Nae… Nae… Okay, I’ll come right now!” He spoke into the phone and hung up.

“I’m sorry… I must go now… Musi… Business stuff is on” he apologized.

“It’s okay, thank you… I lied. No, I didn’t lie, Seohyun! Jjaaa, I was really fine with it!!

I thought he already left, but then I saw his smart phone in front of my nose.

“Can I have your number?” he grinned while holding the phone so that I could type it in.

“Here you go…” I told as soon as I finished typing it in.

What. Did. I. Just. Do. ??!!!. So dangeroouuusss!!!

“I will send you a message so that you can save my number, too” he told to me.

[End Flashback]

 

“Yeo-Yeoboseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi?” I asked for him, to be sure that he is it.

“Hello, Seohyun-ssi! Wanna do something today? ” He replied. Wow, his voice on the phone was nice deep, y……. WHAT!? NONONONO! I meant weird. Weird…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Yeo-Yeoboseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi?” she answered. What for a cute voice, kekeke.

“Hello, Seohyun-ssi! Wanna do something today?” I asked her. I really am so annoyed about all those fan girls, that’s why I want to talk with that normal girl!!

Okay she isn’t that normal, she doesn’t know me. But at least she doesn’t scream when she sees me.

“Hmm, sure! When and where do you want to meet?” she told. Oh am I happy!! Life saviour! Aaaah…

Okay Kyu, calm down… -_-

“Is… 9PM okay for you? I have to work the whole day.” I explained her.

“Hmmm… okay!” she approved.

“I will pick you up, okay?”

“Yeah…”

“Okay, bye” she also said good bye and hung up.

I was just in Music Bank waiting for the winner’s stage after Infinite end their stage.

All artists were gathered on that small stage.

“CN Blue vs Cho Kyuhyun” said the MCs and some other stuff. Some seconds later they said:

“Congratulations, Kyuhyun-ssi!!” they said. That was really close!

Yonghwa tapped on my back congratulating me. I smiled back.

He is a nice guy, funny and dorky, sometimes… okay, I mean many times bold, but he is a good friend.

 

“Again, you won!!” Yonghwa yelled when I came backstage finishing my winner performance.

“Yeah, like always!” I .

“Well, at least I am more handsome” he told back and stuck out his tongue.

He do is bold, really.

“What are you doing today evening?” he asked. “Let’s go karaoke! Please! Please! Please!” he begged me without answering him.

“I can’t, mianhae...” I apologized. I chuckled, thinking about what I am doing then…

“Waaee?” he told doing his childish voice.

“I am meeting someone. Someone special” I grinned evil.

“Who??” He asked curiously.

“Secret” I answered him teasingly.

“Ah, jinjja!! I though we were frieends!” he cried joking. Typical, so typical.

I smiled, I am glad to have somebody like him. He is like my best friend…

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

It was 8.50PM and I looked in the mirror fixing my dress. Do I look good? Wait. Why do I even care about that?! ….

Okay, tomorrow I really must start looking for my sister, really!

I already put on my heels to be ready when he’ll come.

Actually I wonder where he lives…really, he knows where I live but I don’t know where he lives…

I heard the doorbell. Kyuhyun!

One last time I checked my outfit and left my apartment. I reached the exit and saw Kyuhyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi!” I greeted him.

And seriously, his expression was… I thought his eyes are going to fall out!

Okay, I don’t know what that means, I don’t know much about men… ^^

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

She came out the block.

WOW. She was so beautiful!

Okay Kyuhyun, control yourself, don’t become nervous!

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi” she kicked me out of my stunning. Seriously Kyu!! There are also other pretty women, calm down!!

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted her back, then we got in my car and I drove her to the place I wanted to bring her.

“Where are we going, Kyuhyun-ssi?” She was sitting in the passenger’s seat.

“Let’s speak informal with each other!” I told her directly.

“Jinjja? Are you okay with that?” She asked. I just nodded.

“How old are you, Seohyun?” I told, informal.

“I am 19 years old” she answered me. Yeah! I am her oppa. Kekeke!!

“Then call me Oppa! I am 23 years old” I chuckled.

“Arasseo, Kyu Oppa~” She grinned.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Aigoo~~” I told after putting of my heels. It’s 11PM and I just arrived back home.

We went to Namsan Tower. But sometimes Kyuhyun acted weird. But never mind…

 

[Flashback]

“Call me Oppa!”

[End Flashback]

 

Why is my heart beating faster thinking about him…Jinjja!!

I drank a glass of water and lied down. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t… I was still so awake!

I walked out my apartment and went out to the fire escape to get some fresh air.

Then I saw that man from before again, Yonghwa.

“Hello!” he greeted me and stood beside me.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa-ssi” I greeted him and bowed.

Then he started to laugh. Why?!

“Kekeke~ you’re so formal :’D” he answered my thoughts. That’s why he laughed? Jinjja!!

“You don’t know me, right? Are you new here?” he asked me.

“Yes, I am Seohyun, nice to meet you!” I introduced myself.

“You know CN blue? I am the singer” He said straight out.

Oh!! That’s why he reminded me of somebody!!

“Ah! Nice, I like your songs” I smiled at him.

“Wow! Seriously you’re pretty interesting! Normal girls would go: AAAH OPPA!” he imitated. He is quite a playful and childish boy, I can see that from his acting and his grin.

“I am not that into idols…” I explained him.

“Ohh that’s a shame…” he told playfully. Then his phone rang.

“Arasseo… nae…” he answered the person who is phoning him.

“Mian(hae), I have to go practice with my band.” He apologized with a teasing tone and left.

 

I was lying on the couch.

 

[Flashback]

I drank a bit cappuccino.

“Kyu Oppa… What is your hobby?” I asked him.

“Singing!” he answered honestly.

“Jinjja?? Sing please!!” I begged him. Then he sang. With that nice voice. For me.

[End Flashback]

 

Aaaahh… why am I always thinking about him?! But he can sing really great!!

Man, I must get off of these thoughts, must stop thinking about him!

I turned in the TV, maybe that can bring me to other thoughts…

 

But then…

I saw Kyuhyun. On a stage. Singing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading :)) Please subscribe and tell me how you find this chapter (^__^)

Okay, I actually wanted to make Kyuhyun and Yonghwa enemies, but I think it'll be much more interesting when they'll be good friends >:DDD

And yeah.... How will Seohyun react?? => Will be shown in the next chapter :)

SM's best Official Unofficial Couple, Fighting!! ^^