Weird Korea vs Weird Girl

Three Hearts, Two Worlds, One Love

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Do you like the apartment?” my mom asked me through the phone.

“Yes, it’s nice…” I answered her without any expressions.

“You know, it is in the centre of Seoul!” she cheered me up.

“Okay. Great! But eomma, I must hang up now. I have to pack out all the stuff”

“Okay Sweetie, Call me later again, arasseo?”
“Of course, eomma. Bye! ” and clicked on “end conversation” on my smart phone.

Slowly I packed out all the stuff and tidied up the small apartment. I was glad that there was already a book shelf and a TV there. After finishing, I the TV.

“Variety shows, no… Music Channel, no… Drama Series, no…” I told to myself while searching the news channel. Seriously these Koreans are too biased of their idols, I don’t care about them, to be honest I even find them annoying…

Just as soon as I found a channel called “KBS news” my stomach growled.

And since I didn’t have any foods here, I left the apartment to buy some in the little store just a few blocks after mine.

Even though it was around 8PM it wasn’t dark because of all the colourful light signs that were in front of every store or restaurant to promote it. I looked at all those lights while walking down the big street, when suddenly I bumped in somebody.

I watched up and I saw a handsome, young man.

“Sorry!” I said embarrassed. First his expression looked annoyed but after I apologized I thought his eyes are going to fall out.

“What’s your name?” He asked me what I found really weird, but maybe it is normal here, so I answered him normally.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Argh, why is my manager sick? I’ll just buy ramyeon…” I thought and left my dorm.

The most of the people are eating now, so I wouldn’t meet many fans. Quickly I walked down the streets while I was lost in my thoughts.

Suddenly a girl bumped in me. Not again, she’ll scream her lungs out for sure.

“Sorry!” she said. What? She didn’t scream? Wow, thank god. But… that’s kinda weird…

“What’s your name?” I asked with no thoughts about it that it’ll sound creepy.

“Seo Joo hyun… well… Seohyun” she looked up in my face. And actually she looks really cute. But… she didn’t scream!!

“I am Kyuhyun… Cho Kyuhyun! ” I told her, but she still didn’t react. She just told:

“Nice to meet you…” with a soft voice and she passed to continue her walk.

“W-w-wait” I told. Why did I tell that? Babo Kyuhyun -_- … She turned with a curious face. Why didn’t she recognize me?

“What’s the matter? ” she asked. Well yeah Kyuhyun, what’s the matter??

“Uhm… Wanna drink coffee with me?” came out from my mouth. She is pretty interesting, that girl. And she’s cute. But still, is she from a different world?!

“Well… I am actually hungry and wanted to buy something in that 24/7 shop, sorry” she said and smiled at me. Why this weird feeling…? Wait. Did she just reject me, Cho Kyuhyun? She is getting even more interesting.

“Oh… then… let’s eat ramyeon together, I am actually also hungry” I told her.

“hmm… Sure!” she smiled at me once again. Why is it getting warmer? It is 8PM!!

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I looked out the window that shows directly the streets. Terrible view. I looked then to Kyuhyun, I really didn’t know that Koreans are that friendly. First time meeting and already inviting for ramyeon. Anyways, sitting in this 24/7 shop eating ramyeon with a stranger, what is life.

“Seohyun-ssi, what is your job?” he then asked me. So that’s what Koreans are talking about when they aren’t talking about their stupid idols…

“I…” Should I tell him that I lived in the States? I mean why not? Or why should I even he’s a stranger I should be careful.

“I just moved in to Seoul, still looking for one…” I told him with any other information and smiled friendly.

“How about you?”

“I…I…I am a business man, you know… buying and selling” he explained me. So he should be rich, why is he then eating ramyeon? Very humble, I like it.

“Really? Nice… What’s your company’s name?” I asked him.

“Uhm, SM…” he giggled. He giggled really evil, oh dear Korea is such a weird place.

I drank the left over soup and wanted to go home, I am still very tired of the flight and everything.

“Thank you for the dinner, Kyuhyun-ssi” I told while standing up. “I’ll go now home, bye!” But as soon as I wanted to take the first step, Kyuhyun stopped me. Really?!

“Seohyun-ssi!” he called. I ce again around to face him.

“What’s the matter?” I asked him with a forced smile.

“I…I’ll accompany you, okay?” he smiled, and his smile is really nice, jinjja! But that’s so dangerous, he is still a stranger for me! But his smile… Well, okay… “Then, let’s go.”

 

“Here’s your apartment?” he asked me when we stood in front of it.

“Yeah….” I answered. Ahh what am I actually doing here? Showing a stranger where I leave? What if he is not a business man, but a rude and bad guy?

“That’s nice, I live very near you. Just some blocks next!” he told happy.

“That’s really great!” I lied, since I am not ready to trust him…

“Well then, good bye…” I added and walked in while he also said goodbye.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Jinjja, what for a girl. She actually believed me that I am a business man…. Maybe she lived in a undiscovered part of Korea…kekeke, just joking…But still, weird! I think this is going to be fun… >:)

The cool night air blew through my hair while walking down the street.

Suddenly I heard a girl screaming… Aish! I’m back to reality!!!

Quickly I ran to my dorm followed by a big crowd of screaming fans.

Luckily I could just enter it with not getting hurt, only a part of my shirt was ripped off… But sadly that’s normal.

I must definitely meet that girl again!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is a short intro-like Chapter... I hope you find it interesting ^^

Next Chapter will have definitely much mooree action... kekekeke!!

Thanks all for reading : )