✩ love interests!

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ new horizons: island living (open)
 
 
 
 
Home            X
Plots              X
Cheats            X
Reviews          X
Updates          X
RUOVoTc.png
    newhorizons.com/loveinterests
54aZE9q.png
P
L
O
T
L
I
N
E
S
P
L
O
T
L
I
N
E
S
10UfnXr.png
DOCTOR
seokjin is a relatively new doctor specializing in internal medicines doctor and can make your visit to the doctor's less scary than it normally is... by cracking dad jokes.  while he's available 24/7, his clinic on the island is only open from 9am-5pm.
status: available
background: comes from a family of doctors
graduated from seoul national in 2019
 
C4MGkvi.png
SHOPKEEPER
yoongi co-owns the "necessities" part of the store. think of a target store. all the groceries, food, medicine and furniture are all sourced by him. the store is open from 10am-10pm on the dot. you can find him in the furniture section most often. yoongi doesn't say much to his customers but loves to talk about furniture for some odd reason. 
status: available
background: 
his parents own a pharmacy together, so he can sell medicine for cheap 
has family that owns a farm (mans has connections basically)
has a business and psych degree 
722wqoT.png
PILOT
the very chipper pilot who also doubles as the island's mailman. while he could just stay in the airport and have people pick up their packages, he'd rather walk around and put it into mailboxes for the fun of it.
status: available
background:
has pretty humble upbringings
his parents work regular office jobs
has a bachelor's degree in physics
finished flight school in 2015 
VZBhGyT.png
CURATOR
one of the most passionate museum curators you'll ever meet. he could go on and on about all of the pieces on display in the museum. namjoon's museum also happens to  double as a library, which also doubles as a cafe. he's not a big fan of bugs, but he does his job. 
status: available
background: 
also pretty humble upbringings
his parents own a library together
has a degree in history and a minor in environmental sciences
5ABEEZH.png
TAILOR
jimin loves making clothes for other people to wear. he likes to find muses in nature and is more than happy to find someone to model his clothes. so when jungkook invited him to make all the clothes he could ever want in his own shop... he was sold.
status: available
background: 
surprisingly lavish upbringing 
went to fashion school and graduated in 2017
has been working as a fashion intern for a big name since then (and has hated it)
wishes to get big with his designs
xrBIOIh.png
SHOPKEEPER
taehyung co-owns his shop with yoongi. he sources all of the "miscellaneous" things such as entertainment (consoles, tvs, games, music) and some antiques here and there. you'll never know what he has, so you have to come in everyday to see what unique items he has in store. he loves what he does and can talk about his items for hours if you'll let him. 
status: available
background: 
his family owns a humble electronics/antique store, which is exactly what he has lol
he has a degree in art history
likes to spend his free time in the museum. 
 
dWqKjvl.png
MAYOR
the ever impulsive mastermind behind this whole island. while it looks like he's doing nothing in his mayor's office in town hall, he's actually handling all the contractors for the housing and any future island renovations. jungkook is the one that convinced his bestfriends to help him make his island more inhabitable, but now it's time to find actual villagers. he's a little shy at first, but he does his best to make his face known around the island. while he'd like to open up his barbeque joint on the island, he just doesn't have the time... maybe when everything settles down first.  
status: taken
background:  
he has a pretty lavish upbringing... it's how he was able to do this whole thing anyway
went to school for finances and graduated in 2020
he somehow was convincing enough to get his friends to leave most of their lives behind to come do this with him
F9FlX3V.png
ISLAND REP
min nari claims to have been kidnapped by jungkook... which isn't too far from the truth. while her title is "island rep" she basically does all of jungkook's dirty work. nari is the face of the island, and is the first person to greet newcomers while also solving disputes between islanders. she's the mastermind behind all the big events that get held on the island and  she's often seen running around the island pulling something together... it almost seems like she never gets any free time. while she has her spot next to jungkook in town hall, her seat is almost always empty.
status: unavailable
personality: infp, cheery, observant, intelligent, sadistic
background: 
she's a florist and doubles as an event planner (specializes in weddings)
bachelors in event management and graduated in 2020
baby sister to min yoongi
SlVM8cC.png
FREE
free plotline! if you don't want a love interest or want to collab with another applicant, or want me to matchmake, that's totally a okay :)