✩ potential plotlines!

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ new horizons: island living (open)
 
 
 
 
Home            X
Plots              X
Cheats            X
Reviews          X
Updates          X
RUOVoTc.png
    newhorizons.com/plotlines
54aZE9q.png
P
L
O
T
L
I
N
E
S
P
L
O
T
L
I
N
E
S
10UfnXr.png
NORMAL
normally super sweet people, and mostly gets along with almost everyone! a little bit obssessive with personal hygiene and tends to have a lack of self esteem. they happen to get along best with the snooty and smug people for some reason. have bland upbringings and came to the island for fun. 
inspo: daisy
C4MGkvi.png
SNOOTY
very well spoken people, but sometimes comes off as rude or offensive. they can be self centered and sarcastic, but can be pretty nice people. they came from upper class and came to the island because they thought it would be an exotic getaway from society. they believe that the more money you spend, the high the quality. they don't really get along with many people... but they have a soft spot for normals and likes to talk about fashion and high class things with smugs. 
inspo: diana
722wqoT.png
PEPPY
very chipper, happy go lucky, cheery and like to do whatever the heck they want to do! they have a hard time staying still, and often have to go out and find something new to do. they're very pop-culture referency. they get along with almost everything except for snooty and cranky people, who tend to gossip. they came to thee island on an impulse, because, well, they were bored. 
inspo: apple
VZBhGyT.png
SISTERLY
the kind of friend who always frets over you, gives you tips, hold spa days and maybe teach you some self defense. they are very respectful people, however they tend to be high maintenence and self conscious. will not hesitate to fight a ho for someone tho. they get along with everyone, but have a hard time with snooty and cranky people. they came to the island for a new slate. 
inspo: flo
5ABEEZH.png
JOCK
super fit. the gym bro. whatever you wanna call them. they don't have much happening in their heads, but their big huggable muscles make up for it! very big himbo/bimbo vibes. whatever stereotype you have on american jocks... well, that's them.they have a hard time getting along with snooty and lazy people. they came to the island to vibe and workout. 
inspo: genji
xrBIOIh.png
SMUG
arrogant, boastful and egotistical. they may come off as rude, and they unintentionally belittle those they are trying to help. they are very gossipy, and like to keep up with their appearances. once you get closer to them, they do get flirty, but they never mean it to go further. they have a hard time getting along with other people that aren't like them. they came to the island to see if they could somehow get big.
inspo: marshall 
dWqKjvl.png
LAZY
relaxed, laid back, super easy to approach. these people are very ditzy, naive and not very fashionable people. they are big foodies and always have a snack of some sort in their hands. they sleep a lot and do whatever the heck it is they want, as long as it's not too strenuous. they find it hard to get along with the jocks and snootys. they came to the island to just vibe. 
inspo: stitches
F9FlX3V.png
CRANKY
on the surface, they are bitter, hot tempered and stubborn. they're that grandpa friend. these people are mature, and like to relax. they seem hard to get along with, but in reality they're big softies. they're often out of touch with the new trends and doesn't really have social media. they have a hard time getting along with peppy characters, as they are polar opposites. they came to the island just to relax and get away from the loud cities. 
inspo: apollo
SlVM8cC.png
FREE
free plotline! if none of these are appealing feel free to make your own! the plotlines are not set, they're just ways to hopefully get some ideas going ahhaa.