Dramatic Yoga Session

Zoom Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you guys hear me? Looks like everyone’s camera is properly working.” Says Yongsun as she properly adjusts her own webcam for all the attendees to see. She has a setup in her living room since it’s spacious and can move her coffee table around. Her laptop is connected to the large screen tv so she can see all of her friends via the live chat.

 

Yoga is one of the many things Yongsun has on her list she learned just because she can. On top of pole dancing, getting a truck driver license, CPR license and such. Nowadays, thanks to the pandemic, her yoga sessions has been happening via Zoom since she can’t gather a lot of people in her usual studio place. 

 

“Yes you’re good. Are we starting soon Yongsun-ah?” Joohyun checks her Fitbit watch while doing some minor stretching. 

 

Yongsun looks around the screen. “I think we’re just waiting on Sooyoung?”

 

“She should be here soon Unnie. She texted me and said she’s on her way home.” Seungwan explains.

 

Joohyun raises an eyebrow. “And when did she sent that message?”

 

Jennie chuckles while doing some stretching herself. “Probably 15 minutes ago.”

 

They all looked at Seungwan. “Uhmmm…close. 10 minutes.” She  closes her eyes, embarrassed for her tardy girlfriend. 

 

A chorus of “aish” and “aigoo” echoes through out the video chat. Sooyoung has been late multiple times in their Yoga sessions and according to her, she likes making a dramatic late entrance. Joohyun scolds the younger diva for it every time as she feels bad and says they need to be considerate to Yongsun since she’s doing these sessions for free. Yongsun doesn’t mind, really. They all have busy schedules and doing Yoga once a week is sometimes the only way to catch up with each other besides celebrating birthdays.

 

Joohyun is finishing up her stretching when she hears the front door open. 

 

“Hyunnie, I’m home!” 

 

She hears rustling and then Seulgi walks in their living room. There, the bear freezes as she sees her girlfriend, hair up in a ponytail, wearing work out clothes while stretching in front of a laptop. The said girl looks up and welcome her with a smile. 

 

“Hi Seul!” The latter approaches her, bends down and kisses Joohyun. 

 

“What a perfect sight to see after a long day of dance practice.” Seulgi kisses her again. 

 

Joohyun lets go and taps Seulgi on her cheeks lovingly. “Welcome home baby, I’m actually in a video chat with the girls.”

 

She points to the laptop, slightly embarrass because all her friends just witnessed them kiss. No, it’s not the first time but Joohyun is a very private and shy person and doesn’t do much PDA so she tries keeping it low-key when there are others around. Seulgi turns around to the camera. 

 

“Whoops, sorry about that.” She bows but immediately starts waving. “Hello everyone!” The girls are laughing and waves back at her.

 

“Nothing we’ve never seen before Seulgi-unnie. We’re used to it at this point.” Jennie jokes.

 

“You guys finished early, I see. Is Byul done too?” Yongsun asks.

 

“Byulyi-unnie wanted to wrap up early because she said you texted her that you were hungry and she wanted to pick up some tteokbokki from your favorite place.”

 

Yongsun is confuse. “Uhhhh I didn’t?” She checks her phone to make sure she didn’t just forget.

 

As if on cue, Byul walks in with containers of food in hand. 

 

“Hello my love, I brought food! And I’m not referring to myself.” A big grin plastered on her face.

 

Yongsun facepalms and a series of gagging noises can be heard from the speakers of the big screen TV. 

 

“Byul-ah! I’m on Zoom with our friends! Yoga Wednesdays remember?” Byul just shrugs and makes her way to sit right next to Yongsun. 

 

“They’re our friends Yong, they know we do stuff to each other. Right guys?” She waves at the camera and Yongsun playfully pushes her. 

 

Out of all the couples within their group, MoonSun have been together the longest, they are practically married so the whole squad definitely know they do more than just kissing and hand holding.

 

Jennie closes her eyes and starts mumbling a phrase repeatedly.

 

“Uh, Jennie are you okay?” Seungwan asks.

 

“Yes, I’m just praying Lalisa doesn’t walk in and do something embarrassing just like Seulgi and Byulyi unnies did. Which I highly doubt but you know, a little prayer wouldn’t hurt.” 

 

A few minutes later, Sooyoung finally arrives but she wasn’t alone. It surprises Seungwan to see who her girlfriend is with but before she’s able to say anything, Seulgi beats her to it.

 

“What’s up Wannie? Has Sooyoung arrived?” 

 

“Oh uh, yeah they just got here.”

 

“They? Did she bring Yerimie with her? That explains why she’s late. Let me talk to these kids.” Joohyun butts in.

 

Seungwan is about to answer when Sooyoung pops in the same screen as her.

 

“Annyeong! I’m so sorry I’m late, again.” She chuckles. “But I have a valid reason this time.”

 

“Here she goes again.” Byul teases. “Let’s hear it.”

 

“Ohhh Byulyi Unnie, it’s for real this time, I swear. Wait a second, let me call my excuse.” Sooyoung calls for the other person. “Krystal-unnie, come here for a sec.”

 

Joohyun and Yongsun visibly stiffens as they heard the name Sooyoung just called.

 

Krystal Jung was a popular girl in SM University, the school where Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan and Sooyoung all attended with her. Everyone in their squad knew about Krystal’s little crush on Seulgi throughout their freshman year (besides Seulgi ofcourse, the girl was oblivious) Joohyun was the one who pointed it out when they started dating. On the other hand, Byulyi used to have a massive crush on Krystal, way before Byul started dating Yongsun. Seulgi introduced them once, maybe twice during their dance practices in college and Byul really wanted to be friends with her but alas, it never happened since Krystal moved and graduated to a different university and was barely in contact with Seulgi anymore. 

 

“You see, Krystal-unnie’s driver has car troubles and it will take longer for her to be fetched. I didn’t want to leave her at the agency on her own so I offered for her to come with and wait here until her driver and manager arrives.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter