My Valentine

My Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The snow was falling down, I looked up at the sky. The sky was all white, just white. “Yah! Eunjoo hurry up before we get late!” I looked back and saw Jay. He’s my best friend, we’ve been friends since 3rd grade. We did everything together! 

I ran to Jay and we walked to school, while walking. Jay spoke up between the silence, “So are you gonna come to the Valentine Prom today?” I thought of it. 

“Hmm, I don’t know? Maybe I will if you go,” I responded back. 

“Well, I’m going! Now are you?” 

“Yeah yeah...I’ll be there, but don’t you dare leave me by myself!” I said and he laughed. “Okay geez..but why? Is it because of..JuNgWoN?” Jay teased, I smacked him hard enough to feel pain. “OW! What was that for!?” 

 

We got to school to see a bunch if students excitedly going to the school. “What’s going on?” I asked and Jay shrugged his shoulders. “Oh hey Jay, Eunjoo! We all have to go to the gym, there’s gonna be a announcement,” A male classmate of ours told us and ran to the school. Me and Jay looked at each other and ran inside. 

When we got to the gym, we saw our friends waving their hands to us, we walked to them. “What’s going on?” I whispered, “I heard that there’s gonna be a prom today, maybe that’s it?” Sunghoon responded. 

We kept talking until the principal came into the stage. 

“Hello my fellow students!” Our principal, Mr. Kang yelled. “You all maybe thinking on why you guys are coming into the gym so early in the morning when you guys are supposed to be in class, well! Today is Valentine’s Day! And me and your teachers thought that it will be a good idea to let you guys go home early. And you all will only be having one class and lunch, then school is done! There will be no after school classes, and since today IS Valentine’s Day. There will be a prom, so please wear your dress and suits, and come to school at 5:00 PM. Girls have to make chocolate for their crush, and boys will have to ask the girls for a dance, etc. You guys could whatever you guys want but the only things that you guys can’t do is inappropriate things. That’s all for today’s announcement, your day will now start. THANK YOU!” 

And with that, he left. 

Everyone was cheering and heading to their classes. “Ooo~ I’m excited!” Taki and Niki said at the same time. “Yeah me too! I can’t wait to see who’s gonna give me chocolates! Maybe it’ll be you Eunjoo~” Sunoo said and I laughed. 

“You wish,” I responded back. 

“She’s gonna give it to Jungwon..just watch!” Jay said and I smacked him. “Shut up or I’ll cut your mouth open,” I gave him a glare and he laughed nervously. 

 

I was in class, bored as always. Jay sits behind me and always bother me by poking me with his pen! 

I turned back and he smiled, I sneakily flicked his forehead and tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter