Lee Taeyong Is Tired

Lee Taeyong Is Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 LEE TAEYONG IS TIRED       Lee Taeyong.

What was the first thing that came to your head?

God Lee Taeyong is also known as the epitome of handsomeness and as the real life anime character.

But to others?

A bully and a scammer who enjoys bullying others who he sees as lower than him as well as someone who's horrible at communicating and had a rough past, right?

Well, that's right.

But he's trying.

He made mistakes, at some point in life, we all became just like the villains in those stories we so despised maybe we became even worse because at some point we were so lonely and hateful towards this words that instead of positivity we want to spread all this hatefulness onto the world so as for others, with their perfect life to know how it feel to be like them.

But now he wanted to change for the better.

He was forgiven by many, but there are still some others who feel that he didn't suffer enough. 

And he's so, so tired of everything. He's tired of seeing his reflection in the mirror every night. He's tired of the crimson liquid oozing down his skin. He's tired of the way his bandmates could dismiss everything that he did or try to do. 

He's tired that Kim Doyoung can just get away with bullying him although he meant everything in a joking manner. Maybe he deserved it so that he could finally feel how his victims had felt. 

The only thing that he wasn't tired of was Liu YangYang.

Surprised?

I understand. 

I mean I guess you expected Jung Jaehyun or even Ten Lee.

But Liu Yangyang? Someone whom anyone would think that he barely even knew especially in the year of 2019?

The person that came to your mind was a bubbly, with a healing smile that could cure all your pain and sadness away and who is known to be the epitome of sunshine, right?

Well, that's right.

That's it. That's just right.

Liu Yanggyang is so amazing. When they had first met, Taeyong had debuted and when his scandal had exploded, all of his bandmates were not scared to hide their disappointment. Even Jaehyun avoided him for a few weeks and he felt so alone. 

 

 

⋆✧[♦]✧⋆

 

 

It was Midnight, he sat alone in the practice room and let all of his pain flow down over his cheeks. 

He was so into his own dark world full of pain and suffering that he didn't notice the door of the practice door open, “Oh I didn't know there was someone.” Someone exclaimed which made Taeyong jump slightly as he looked up at the person who had just entered the room and it was none other than one of their new promising trainees, Liu YangYang. 

There were few seconds of silence between them.

The new trainee was the one who broke the silence, “I was thinking of drinking it but you can have it.” Yangyang approached him and gave him a drink, it was a canned drink, an apple flavoured drink. 

This person was so nice to him and he didn't even know him.

Taeyong just shook his head, “I will just go.” 

Yangyang just sighed and as Taeyong was about to leave, the younger was quick to grab the leader by the hand and pushed him down, “I cannot just leave someone who is crying to be alone. “My name is Liu Yangyang.” 

Yangyang smiled at him, and for some mere seconds, Lee Taeyong had the feeling that his cold and sad heart started to be filled with nothing but warmth. It was as if that warmth feeling inside of him was fighting off all of this negativity inside of him. 

“I am Lee Taeyong….” But despite that, he had the feeling that when he would know who he really was, that nice person would just leave him, making an excuse and to just leave. 

But instead, the younger just smiled warmly at him, giving him the same warmth feeling inside of him, “Oh yeah I heard about you.” Taeyong closed his eyes painfully expecting him to mock and judge him but the next words that came out of his mouth were the least thing he had expected.

“I admire you so much. Your rapping is just out of this world and you are like a dancing God. Your skills are just outstanding.” Yangyang was up to his face, a few kilometres from his eyes. Taeyong could bet that his eyes were shining like stars, in full admiration and in awe, his smile was wide in the form of a grin as he looked at a very confused Lee Taeyong. 

“You don't know what I did…..” Taeyong’s voice trailed.

But the smile never left Yangyang’s feature as he leaned back, “I know.” He nodded.

“And you’re not mocking or judging me?” Taeyong asked as he was confused.

Yangyang just shrugged, “I mean okay.” He turned towards Taeyong and grabbed his hands in his as he looked at the flustered Taeyong into his eyes, “Were you sad and lonely when you did all of this?”

Taeyong was quiet and he looked away but Yangyang smiled softly at him, “Look at me in the eyes Taeyong…”

Taeyong sighed, he then looked up into his eyes. There was no negativity inside of them. Only still that warm feeling inside them and Taeyong had this weird feeling inside of him and although he just met that person, he could trust him. So he just nodded at him, “Yeah…”

Yangyang smiled, “And I was like that before, we all had this feeling or better to say felt like that before. When we are alone and lonely, we want everyone to feel that miserable feeling. It's something understandable but we were wrong and weak at that time.”

Taeyong was in awe, this young man right here in front of him that he had just met like a few minutes before was more understanding than people he had known for years.

Yangyang still didn't divert his gaze from his, “And do you regret what you did?”

Taeyong nodded sincerely, he of course regret what he did and not only because he was found out but even before, he realised that although he was in pain, he had no right to behave like he did, “I do and maybe I still deserve the hate -”

“NO!” Yangyang exclaimed loudly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter