Jealousy?

Room (CoupsJeong)

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had been ing for a while but nobody did want to admit they are falling in love. 

 

Its finally valentines day and Jeonghan wanted to make this day a little special for them because they haven't really have much time to spend unless .

 

He bring out some flowers and chocolate he made for Seungcheol. Today might be perfect because his roommate is not working and he didn't have class.

 

Jeonghan heard the main door opening. He turn around and saw his roommate bringing home a lot of chocolate and flower he got from the girls at campus. 

 

His mood got bad. He felt upset. Those girls really giving him the things that HE was supposed to give to his roommate. 

 

Seungcheol is still oblivious and he went in put down the stuffs on the sofa. 

 

"Hey Hannie~" 

 

Seungcheol said with his signature smile as soon as he saw Jeonghan. He went closer to Jeonghan but he run away.

 

"Jeonghannie? Whats wrong?"

 

Seungcheol pull him into a hug."I miss you"

 

"Me or them?"

 

Jeonghan said with his serious voice. His roommate look at him with confusion. 

 

"Cheol answer me!"

 

His roommate just laugh simply laugh at him. 

 

"I don't know... maybe them~?"

 

Jeonghan scoffed he snapped. "Then you can spend your Valentines day with them." Jeonghan went to his room and his roommate follow him from behind. 

 

"Get out!"

 

Jeonghan shout at him he really look upset. Seungcheol knows he's upset. He grab his waist and kiss him. Jeonghan tried to push him away but his roommate is too strong. 

 

"No!" 

 

He shout and push him with the force that he had left. He really want to cry. "Please not now.. I know I'm just a buddy to you. But I really want to love you but I know I can't. Now get out!" 

 

He crouch down and cry. Seungcheol is gonna kill himself for making his roommate cry later. He need to stop this misunderstanding.

 

"Hannie I love you!"

 

He look at the older he really look confused. "I'm sorry.. I didn't accept their chocolate or flowers and they were not for me you know.."

 

"What? Then those are mine?"

 

"I bought it for you I wanted to make it cool you know like romantic kinda stuff but i really don't have time for that. I'm sorry for making you cry Hannie.. please don't be upset~"

 

Jeonghan went closer to his roommate and hit his chest and sob harder. "You scared the out of me you know.."

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

"Choi Seungcheol you're mine"