Anger?

Room (CoupsJeong)

"YOON JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol storms himself in the house and give a dead stare at his roommate who is giggling and smiling naughty at him.

 

He lift his roommate shirt up and saw the lace on top of his skin.

 

"Strip"

 

Jeonghan can feel chill on his spine because he knew that his roommate's anger. 

 

He took off his shirt like how obedient boy he is. Seungcheol mouth agape when he saw that lingerie covers his roommate upper body so and perfect. 

 

Jeonghan stares at his roommate angry tent down there and a little bit more. "Are you keep holding that since few hours ago?" He said while pointing his roommate bulge.

 

"Come here!" Seungcheol said and he pulls Jeonghan to stand beside him. "What did you say?" he said with angry tone.

 

Seungcheol was out for his part time job at the cafe across the street. It was around half an hour left till he go home. All of the sudden he got notification from his roommates photo to be precise.

 

A photo of him with a lace outfit with a pointy tail and a rabbit head band. He also send a message: Finally arrived!

 

Seungcheol put his phone on his pocket. Run into his boss, told him he need to be home early today.

 

His boss immediately agreed. He run off to his home. 

 

Now here they are flirting.

 

"You look so y like this" 

 

Jeonghan just bit his lip when he saw his roommate taking of his shirt. Showing his bare pack muscle skin.

 

"Why can't you wait for me to come home?

 

"You always come home late.. and I want you to be the first one to look at me like this"

 

Seungcheol took Jeonghan's hand and drag him to his room. He took of his pants and undies. Jeonghan settle himself on his bed. He is checking his roommates body up and down. 

 

He focused on one part. The manhood.

 

He is barely . Exposed to Jeonghan. They are both hungry and now. 

 

Jeonghan took a bottle of lube and hurriedly open his leg wide and put a finger in. He is basically himself in front of Seungheol. 

 

"Cheol~ ah~"

 

He put another finger and Seungcheol is plopping himself next to him. 

 

"I want you~!"

 

Seungcheol took a big amount of lube and put three fingers in. He makes it faster because he really need to put his stick in. 

 

"Please now!"

 

His roommate squeeze his arm and he nodded. 

 

He went into the position took a deep breath and slowly putting it in. His roommate hole is swallowing his manhood. 

 

Skin slapping, moan exchanging and pleasure filling the roommates body.

 

Then they continue doing it until they forgot how to count.