Honey?

Room (CoupsJeong)

"I made you some food I thought we could spend some time  but I lost my appetite when I saw you bring that thing home.."

 

Seungcheol looking at him dearly. He thought it was funny when his roommate was jealous but he won't say anything now. 

 

"Now that we are say that we love each other is that mean that we are boyfriends?"

 

"Do you want to Cheol?"

 

He nodded they shared a kiss a short one the official one as a lover. 

 

"I'm sorry for pushing you away.. do you still want to have ?"

 

"Oh yesss~ but I have a request.."

 

"Okay babe I'll try"

 

"I want you to me today~"

 

Jeonghan is speechless. What? He want me to what? Why? 

 

"I've always wanted to try that. Lets go to my room"

 

"Wait wai- Cheol~"

 

Seungcheol took off everything while Jeonghan is still staring at him. He grab his manhood and give it a little rub. 

 

"Come on Hannie lie down"

 

Jeonghan lie down and did nothing but stare at him.

 

"I'll take the lead then."

 

Seungcheol spread his roommate legs and slowly his jeans. Seungcheol took off Jeonghan's boxer and he bring out his and play with it.

 

He also rubs Jeonghan's tight and the member head. Jeonghan's member is still sleeping. He went up and get closer to Jeonghan without letting go. 

 

They shared a hot kiss together and he went down to his neck and give him a familiar mark. Jeongham moan like he always do especially making his roommate as well.

 

Seungcheol went lower and on Jeonghan's left . Jeonghan started to feel more pleasure by that. He is so sensitive on that part. 

 

"Hannie?" 

 

Jeonghan cupped his cheeks as he raise his eyebrow. He showed Jeonghan his angry stick is getting rock hard. Jeonghan laugh at him.

 

He is slowly accepting his roommate who is on top of him. He just knew that his roommate really want to be ed.

 

"On your knees boy"

 

Seungcheol didn't need to be told twice. He went into the position and Jeonghan finger him in and out. He is finally ready. 

 

Jeonghan is getting rock hard by Seungcheol ty moan. All this time it was him that letting out that lewd sounds he never imagine that his roommate is gonna do the same.

 

"I'm going in~" 

 

Jeonghan grab his and slowly put head in to the hole. As soon as the head swallowed, he give in a full in. 

 

Seungcheol was screaming with pleasure. 

 

"Ahhh~" 

 

Jeonghan move his hips slowly and Seungcheol grab his hand to give them closeness into ing. 

 

"Hannie! Ahh~ more!" 

 

"Babe you're so tight.. I really love your "

 

"Kiss me Hannie"

 

Seungcheol keep on clenching his hole making Jeonghan grunts. They activity became faster. 

 

"Fill me babe~"

 

They both come in sync.