fin.

Workaholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung goes straight to the kitchen as soon as he woke up. Joining a few members who are having their breakfast on the table. Jeonghan, Seungkwan, and Junhui.

“Seungkwan, why do you look so cute today can I have some of that?” Soonyoung uses his chopsticks to take some pieces of bacon from Seungkwan’s plate. Earning a death glare but the younger still didn’t say anything.

 

 

“Soonyoung, go cook some for yourself” Jeonghan says.

 

 

“Nah, I’m good”

 

 

“You’re stealing everyone’s food and still have the audacity to say it’s good??!” Seungkwan pulls his plate away from Soonyoung. The three others laughs at the youngest antics.

 

 

“Alright, alright. Geez, stingy” Soonyoung gets up from his seat to make his own meal, not before messing Seungkwan’s hair up, still up for teasing him.

 

 

“Soonyoung hyung! Really!”

 

 

 

After done with the breakfast and did the dishes, Soonyoung takes a quick shower. He will be attending a dance practice with the other performance team members and choreography crew this afternoon. Soonyoung get ready quite early today cuz he wants to visit Jihoon. Now he’s already in the elevator heading to the 6th floor of the building.

“Is Jihoon here?”

 

 

“He didn’t tell you? he has been sleeping in the studio for 2 nights?” Seungcheol answers.

 

 

“I knew about the day before yesterday, but he didn’t reply to my text last night and I just kinda overslept” Soonyoung makes himself comfortable on Seungcheol’s bed, watching the older playing the game on PC along with Wonwoo. A few minutes passes and Soonyoung has found drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Time surely flies even faster when you’re asleep. It’s suddenly 12 pm when Chan woke up him up. Turns out that Chan was sent by Junhui and Minghao to pick him up there. Poor, youngest.

 

 

Soonyoung sends Jihoon a message before leaving with Chan.

‘Jihoon, dont skip meals, order some food whatever’

 

 

His phone vibrates.

‘Yep’

 

 

‘Have you slept?’

 

 

‘..’

 

 

‘Ji’

 

He doesn’t get any reply anymore.

 

 

 

Soonyoung practices just like any other day. Going all out with his energy, making sure to give zero chance for any imperfection in the choreography. Shouting here and there in order to burn everyone’s passion. That’s Kwon Soonyoung when it comes to dancing.

 

“Okay, break time! See you in an hour everyone” Hyelim, the team’s head choreographer claps her hands.

 

 

Soonyoung immediately orders some food from online delivery service. Once the food arrives, he sends a message to Jihoon.

‘im coming over’

 

 

Soonyoung opens the door and walks in quietly when he notices there, Jihoon is sleeping using his arm on the table as his pillow. As much as he hates to wake the other up, Soonyoung still doesn’t want Jihoon to complain about having a sore back later. In addition, no one knows how long has he been sleeping in this position.

 

“Jihoon,” he rubs the other on the shoulder, “wake up, Jihoon”

 

 

Jihoon stirs, slowly opening his eyes. He stares blankly for a few seconds before finally aware of Soonyoung’s presence, “what are you doing here?”

 

 

“Hello to you too, have you eaten?”

 

 

“”I…”

 

 

“I told to order some” Soonyoung whines, walking away and sits on the floor, preparing all of the food, “come here”

 

 

Jihoon joins him, already flipping his bowl of rice, “don’t you have practice?”

 

 

“Woaah, Lee Jihoon know about my schedule? Such an honor”

 

 

“Nevermind”

 

 

Soonyoung laughs. Jihoon is so cute. “it’s break time, I will go back there later”

 

 

“Where are the others?”

 

 

“Hey, your boyfriend is here, why are you looking for others?”

 

 

“I’m just asking!”

 

 

“Then don’t ask, I need every piece, every part, every percentage of Jihoon’s attention. I don’t like to share.”

 

Jihoon only rolls his eyes hearing Soonyoung’s nonsense.

 

They keep switching between bickering and talking normally then bicker again. Once they finishes the food, Jihoon back to his work while Soonyoung lays on the sofa, watching the other from behind. A few minutes later, Soonyoung receives a phone call from Minghao, telling him not to come late to the practice room.

 

“Jihoon, I gotta go”

 

 

“Eung, bye” Jihoon turns to wave at him only for mere seconds. Soonyoung approaches him and put his arms around Jihoon’s neck from behind.

 

 

“Go back home tonight, don’t sleep over here”

 

 

“If I manage to finish all of this-“

 

 

“Jihoon”

 

 

“Okay okay, I got it” Jihoon pushes Soonyoung away, “now go, the others are waiting”

 

 

Soonyoung sighs, “goodbye my Jihoon,” he says dramatically, in Jihoon’s eyes.

 

 

Soonyoung practice ends at 10 pm. He immediately leaves the practice room to the dorm right away. Cleaning himself up to get rid all of the sweats that starts making his body itchy. Soonyoung throws himself on the bed, reaching for his phone to send a text to Seokmin who’s living in the other dorm.

 

‘seokmin, has he come yet?’

 

 

He receives a reply right away.

‘hold up im going to check’

‘not yet, nobody has seen him’

 

 

‘Oh okay, thanks bro’

 

 

‘yo bro’

 

 

Soonyoung gets up, slipping in a hoodie and a cap. He meets Jeonghan on his way out.

“Hyung, im picking up Jihoon”

 

 

Jeonghan stares at him for a few seconds before nodding, “sure, take care, don’t fight?”

 

 

Soonyoung laughs, “what would weee?”

 

 

“I’m joking,” Jeonghan chuckled, “take care”

 

 

“thanks, bye hyung!”

 

 

Soonyoung arrives at the studio. He walks in only to see Jihoon still focusing on his work unaware of his presence, probably because he’s wearing the headphone now. He notices Jihoon is wearing different tshirt from before. Soonyoung approaches him, standing just beside the pc table. Jihoon looks up then tears his headphone off, leave it hanging around his neck.

 

“Let’s go home now” Soonyoung says.

 

 

“Uh-umm.. this one needs a little touch, just a bit more..”

 

 

“No one’s forcing you to work this hard, Jihoon, think about yourself just for once, please” Soonyoung promises himself to not explode before, but now he fails.

 

 

Jihoon looks at him, painfully. “I’m not working, I’m doing what I love here”

 

 

Soonyoung rubs his face, “Okay whatever, how long?”

 

 

“Fifteen minutes”

 

 

“Okay, I will wait there” Soonyoung takes a rubik’s cube from one of the shelf and sits crossing his legs on the sofa.

 

 

Turns out it takes more than fifteen minutes, thirty four minutes to be exact, for Jihoon to come to Soonyoung. No, Soonyoung did not count.

 

“Let’s go” Jihoon pokes Soonyoung’s knee with is forefinger. The other put his hoodie on which he taken off earlier. He walks pass by Jihoon towards the door.

 

 

Jihoon follows him behind. He senses that Soonyoung stills upset. Once they’re outside of the building, Soonyoung pulls Jihoon to the parking lot direction. Jihoon’s taken aback when one of the company car lamp flickers. He turns to his side where Soonyoung is holding the key.

 

“Was that you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter