Chapter 13

Blast From the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi," she softly said while opening the door wider and crossing her arms. I smiled at that took a few steps forward, wanting to be near her.

"I knocked," I simply said. She laughed lightly and nodded her head,

"I've noticed," she said. I grinned,

"So will you answer my question?" I teased. She looked away with a tiny blush on her cheeks,

"Maybe.." she dragged out with a playful grin. I took another step closer till the lips of my shoes were touching hers. I was now towering over her.

"We're you waiting for me?" I asked. She slowly looked up at me and stared into my eyes with a look so ghostly and yet so beautiful. She slowly nodded without looking away,

"Yes," she whispered. I hesitantly placed my hands on her waist and pulled her slightly closer causing a tiny gasp to escape from her. I leaned closer to her face and stared into her eyes for a moment before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

She sighed and melted into me. I pulled back but brushed my lips on her skin down towards her lips. I pulled back just enough for me to stare into her lips that were parted. Her eyes had seemed dazed and her chest was heaving. I lifted one of my hands and placed in on her cheek, watching as my thumb traced her bottom lip.

Her soft pink lips that were calling to meet mine. I meet her eyes and all I saw was want and need as she continued to flicker eyes down to my lips and back to my eyes that were as dazed as hers.

"Initially I was just going to kiss your cheek, but, I don't think I want to hold back anymore," I whispered near her lips. She shruddered and gripped onto my arms as I skimmed my lips against hers.

"I really like you Chaewon," I whispered. She smiled and leaned up towards my lips,

"Prove it," she whispered. I felt a shiver go down my spine. She was so close,

"Prove it?" I asked barely in a whisper. She ghosted her lips against mine before pulling back and looking into my eyes,

"Kiss me," she said.

And, I did.

Without hesitation, I placed my lips gently on hers.

And that one simple touch of her lips brought out so many different amazing emotions to waave through my body. Goosebumps prickled my skin as she sighed into the kiss and melted even more into my body.

It was as if she has been waiting for this.

Little did she know, I've been waiting since I was 15 to be able to hold her how I'm holding her and to kiss her the way I am now.

Kissing her, I felt safe and I hope she did too.

We slowly began to move our lips in sync together which was causing my pulse to quicken my heart to stammer against my chest. Her lips made this moment feel so unreal. She was unreal. I pulled her flushed against my body as I lowered my head to deepen the kiss a little more. She was intoxicating. Her lips felt addicting.

Her grip on my arm tightened as she felt the unsteady beating on my chest what was in sync with her own. I felt every abnormal beat and I loved it.

I pulled back and pressed my forehead on hers, trying to steady my breathing and not caring for the abnormal rhythm in my chest.

"Wow," Chaewon breathes out while sliding her hands up my arms to my cheeks and rubbing her thumb on my skin. I chuckled and placed one last lingering kiss on her lips before leaning back and smiling down at her,

"My thoughts exactly," I chuckled out. I take her hands off my face and hold them in between us as I backed away, but not too far from her warmth.

"You really are amazing," I breathed out. She smiled and looked down with her cheeks flushed from the kiss and my words.

"Do you have to leave?" She asked in a whisper. I smiled and shrugged,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter