"Who"

Fear of Love

The night was cold and wet. The rain hit the window of a young man's apartment. He looked out into the night pondering on thoughts. "Why" the more he thought on this the more frustrated he became. The young man's eyes full of sadness and yet anger loomed. The door bell suddenly rang. Instead of going to the door to see who it was, it was ignored. Then the door bell rang again and again. Suddenly it went silent which gave the individual inside some relief. Believing who was ever at the door had left.

 

The next thing the door suddenly opened "Yesung what the hell". An individual with short dark hair stormed inside. The young man slowly turned around to face the person standing at the door. "Kyuhyun", "seriously, you won't answer your phone or even answer the door, its lucky I have a key to your apartment" the young man named Kyuhyun looked furious. "Do you have any idea how worried your mum is". "She had to call me to come and check on you cause her car is getting fixed" Kyuhyun told Yesung. "I'm sorry, I will call mum tomorrow" Yesung replied.

 

Kyuhyun started to calm down, relieved that his friend and group member was alright. However by Yesung's facial expression something was a miss. "What is going on Yesung, you don't seem to be yourself" Kyuhyun became a bit worried. Yesung faced the window again and looked out at the rainy scenery. "Kyuhyun have you ever been confessed too" Yesung looked back at him. He took a step towards Kyuhyun with a glare that was beautiful but frightening at the same time. "Has anyone confessed their feelings for you". Kyuhyun wasn't sure what to make of Yesung's question. "Why are you asking me this" Yesung stopped "I guess it hasn't happened to you yet".

 

Kyuhyun was slightly annoyed with Yesung's attitude towards him. "Yesung, did someone confess their feelings for you". Kyuhyun got a irritated facial response when he asked Yesung the same question back. By looking at Yesung's face, Kyuhyun couldn't help but say with curiosity "who".

 

"Who, Yesung who confessed their feelings for you" Kyuhyun was very curious all of a sudden. "Is it a celebrity, is it someone I know, who is it" Kyuhyun couldn't hold back his suspense. "They are a celebrity and you do know this person" Yesung looked at Kyuhyun "that is all I'm going to say". With that Yesung sat down on his black leather couch. "Thats it" Kyuhyun said shocked. "You come up to me in a freaky zombie like way asking has anyone has ever confessed to you". "Then you tell me I know this person and zip thats it, no name, no nothing". Yesung looked up at the young grumpy man in front of him. "The less you know, the better off you will be".

 

Yesung stood up and showed Kyuhyun to the door. "I will see you tomorrow" then shoved Kyuhyun out the door. "Geez such nice hospitality" Kyuhyun grumbled but took the hint. Yesung just wanted to be on his own. "I am sorry my friend, I wish I could tell you as it would release this anger I have for the one who confessed their love but also for the anger I have for myself". Yesung felt lost and alone. For the first time in a very long time he didn't want to go to his schedule in the morning.

 

It meant seeing the person who has suddenly made him feel this way. "How can things go back to the way it was" Yesung asked himself. "How will I face this one person who I believed was my friend my family". A single tear rolled down Yesung's cheek. Sadness came over him and with that sleep. It had not been an easy day for Yesung but it had also not been an easy day for someone else. In a large apartment complex a tall and handsome individual was thinking to himself "what have I done".

We use cookies. By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and accept our Cookies & Privacy Policies.

Accep

We use cookies. By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and accept our Cookies & Privacy Policies.

Accept