PROLOGUE

How Rin Met Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is there anyone who feels love without heartbreak? Saerin walked with a blank look while pulling her suitcase. This was the second courage in her life, going to Japan to defeat her ego and fight what was important to her. However, in the end, her seven-year relationship ended when she thought she could fix it.  She was too naive to think that they would be able to continue to love as much as they hurt because they only have love and she thought their long relationship is the reason that they should be together. However, that was just her arrogance. 
 

"...I and Jae really ended it." Saerin held her breath as she took her cellphone away from her ear, she swallowed hard then brought it closer again. "We broke up." Saerin hung up and sat on a park bench. 
 

Saerin's cellphone rings again, Kyungsoo keeps calling her but she ignores it. She just kept on taking her breath and started to think things over. Strangely, this time she didn't cry. It wasn't that she wasn't sad but that she didn't seem to have the energy to do it. All the wounds, sorrows, and tears... she had spent so many of them in the past two years. Now, she just feels empty and tired. 
 

It was in the middle of the night but Saerin still didn't move from there. She just stared at the cherry blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter