Misunderstanding 💞🤭

Love triangle 💞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During lunchtime, the three were eating together like always when it's a day off, jeonghan's sitting across seungcheol and on the other side, there was mingyu. 

Both males ate well from the lunch jeonghan made with his special cooking skills. 

" Today I have a party at the company so I might come back late, eat dinner before me," he said there gently, eating from the yellow pickles there before he sip on the chicken soup. 

Mingyu nodded but jeonghan pouted there. 

He thought that they will spend the day together, all of them but the man was going and he hated that. 

" Thanks for the meal ~." mingyu said there gently as he ruffled jeonghan's hair who smiled sweetly at his friend. 

" Welcome, are you going out too?!". 

Mingyu shook his head. 

" No, I'm just going for a smoke outdoor." jeonghan nodded, as mingyu went out, jeonghan looked at seungcheol looking at his phone there. 

Felt somehow annoyed and sad. 

" Cheol, is the party important?!."

The man looked over at the pale beauty. 

"It is, unfortunately.. It's my cousin's birthday party." jeonghan looked down, feeling like he can't cross the line again in cheol's life cause he's mysterious but his saying that, means the party is very important. 

His father owns the company and of course, the party of his brother's daughter will be important for the whole family. 

" I-I see, go and have fun then ~I will stay here with gyu and watch a movie." he smiled it off, and started to clean the table as cheol stood up. 

Saw jeonghan's back as he wash the dishes. 

Why do you seem so sad?! 

He thought, stood behind the younger and jeonghan felt him. 

Cheek heating up. 

*Ruffle*Ruffle*

He's ruffling his hair. 

" Stay good and don't drink too much." 

Jeonghan's heart softened, holding back from throwing himself into this big arm. 

" I will s-stupid ~." he pouted making seungcheol smile there. 

 

 

...... 

He went out around 4:30 PM cause before the party started, he have to work a little by his father's side. 

Jeonghan run to mingyu's room and as usual, he entered without knocking making the man flinch while he was taking a small nap. 

" Gyu, watch with me the movie... It's not fun watching alone." 

The poor male groaned as he wiped his drool and tried to stay awake but he dozed off again making jeonghan sulk there. 

He gets on the man's lap and squeezed his cheek and mouth apart. 

"Wake up you lazy head ~." 

Mingyu snapped awake eventually, feeling jeonghan sitting completely on something dangerous. 

He blushed madly. 

" Hey... I'm awake so get off." 

Jeonghan giggled, and danced in victory while the poor male ran towards the bathroom. 

Is he doing that on purpose?! No jeonghan's too innocent, he doesn't even notice his one-sided love. 

 

... 

After watching a movie, mingyu slept again and jeonghan pouted, giving up on waking him cause he tends to do overtime at his work and today is day off, jeonghan knew how tired he was, so he left him there and went to hang out little around streets by himself 

Remembered where the party was located in the company so jeonghan smirked to himself.

" I guess I will just peek a little at cheol."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter