The serious man 🏡💗

Love triangle 💞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, both handsome males are getting ready for work but they noticed that jeonghan didn't get up and as much as they know, he has class around 10:30 today.

Mingyu finished doing his necktie so he walked towards the younger's bedroom, about to open the door when jeonghan did, fell into his arm while panting a little and his cheek red, seungcheol hurried from afar as he kneeled down when mingyu did as he hold the fragile weak beauty.

" Hey, jeonghan, what's wrong?!". Mingyu panicked, about to touch his forehead but cheol did, eyes become serious.

" He's having fever, for now, let's put him back in bed." mingyu nodded, feeling so worried as he stood up while jeonghan on his arm.

" w-wait gyu, I have an exam today," he whined, tried getting up. 

" I will call your professor so don't worry about that." seungcheol spoke there, holding his phone. 

Meanwhile, mingyu sitting on the bed and looking concerned at his friend. 

" That's because you run when it was raining yesterday without an umbrella."  mingyu scolded, making jeonghan pout. 

Seungcheol heard that and glared at the sick cutie. 

" You seriously?!". He got angry, and half yelled at the poor boy. 

Jeonghan turned around, pouting. 

" I will be careful next time so go both of you, I will be fine If I slept more." 

Mingyu looked at his hand watch. 

Seungcheol rubbed his forehead. 

" If it got serious call us, and we will be back home as fast as possible ~." 

 

 

 

🌞💕🌷

Mingyu left after his work partner called him, cause no one could cover for him, especially since today is last the day before the weekend. 

Seungcheol saw jeonghan taking the medicine after he eat the porridge, and made sure everything was fine before he leaves. 

Jeonghan looks at the man's back as he's going out. 

His eyes were heavy as sleepiness took over him and he slept all of the morning but during the afternoon, he woke up feeling worse than ever, rolled weakly off the bed but he fell down. 

Winced, eyes teary feeling the headache getting worse and worse, but much to his surprise when he heard the sound of their house door clicking. 

Quick steps followed behind before none other than seungcheol standing there, hurried to him and jeonghan leaned into that warm embrace. 

Clutched on the man's suit. 

" C-cheol my head hurts so much." 

He pouted, tears rolling down. 

Seungcheol's quiet saw the boy's state and he was really right to take a break from work cause jeonghan didn't reply on his messages. 

He picked him up princess-style. 

" I think the fever is more serious than we thought." 

He put him back in bed and jeonghan sat there weakly. 

Saw him pulling warm clothes for him, dressing him while jeonghan's dizzy, kept supporting himself the man. 

Seungcheol held that smaller foot and shoved jeonghan's shoes. 

" Can you walk?! ". 

Jeonghan nodded, and smiled weakly at his amazing kind friend. 

He's so caring. 

 

🌞💕🌷

After giving him two needles and putting on an iv, the doctor left, seungcheol looked at jeonghan lying there. 

" I will be in charge of taking and dropping you from college from now on. " Seungcheol said while crossing his arm over his chest as he look cool like always,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter