Mingyu's nightmare

Love triangle 💞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the two males resting on a hot spring bath, jeonghan finally came over, covering his lower part with a short towel as he sat by the edge and slide his beautiful white pale foot.

" Aww, it's hot ~." he hesitated cutely there, mingyu looked away blushing as he was trying not to lose himself while looking at the beauty.

Meanwhile, there's seungcheol, he pulled the pure beauty in and screams, has got in because of the man, and starts hitting the man on his chest with pouts as he whines.

Mingyu laughed there and cheol held that slim wrist stopping jeonghan from hitting his chest, not that he was affected by the cute weak hit. 

" S-stupid... I wasn't ready ~." 

Seungcheol took water from his hands and splashed the poor cutie. 

" Now you're ready ~." 

Mingyu watched the two fightings there while he was laughing, and saw seungcheol raising the younger up before he throws him on the water as jeonghan screams cutely. 

" Hey, you two... This is a place for relaxing so no more fighting ~." 

Though it's a one-sided fight where jeonghan's trying hard to playfully hit the man he's too strong for him. 

After a few minutes, jeonghan's relaxing there, and seungcheol glances at him from time to time. 

Seriously.. Which part of him doesn't get red?! He meant his cheek, it's reddened there causing him to look so adorable like a pale kid on a snowing day. 

Mingyu moved closer and leaned his head on jeonghan's shoulder, seungcheol looked there but he drifted his sight away. 

" Aww, hannie you smell so nice ~." 

Jeonghan giggled. 

" I think it's because of the shower gel ~." 

Mingyu's sniffing, kept hugging jeonghan's arm as he was dozing off while jeonghan's melting. 

" Hey you two, I guess we should go back now." 

Seungcheol warned, saw jeonghan sliding there but he held him and mingyu snapped, jeonghan held into seungcheol's as he was dizzy. 

" .. When did I doze off?!". Mingyu slapped his own cheek to wake himself up, stood up, and went out of the pool, seungcheol rose jeonghan to him and mingyu quickly covered his body with the towel. 

Saw him weakly walking so he was about to pick him up. 

" Wait, I will carry him, you seem too dizzy to even stand mingyu ~." mingyu looked at his friend, will that's true so he saw him holding jeonghan before picking him up easily as he suddenly slept tightly after a tiring day of driving a long way, camping and going to this resort, and he didn't have a good night in such a tent at a dark scary place. 

That is why he told both to go here and spend the second night in a fantasy resort. 

 

These are two beds in the room, so they have to share, seungcheol pushed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter