Chapter III

Stay... With Me {PJM}

Chapter III

KIM WOLHWA :

"Umm so, aren't we going to talk about the fact that she literally made herself go invisible?" Jungkook asked us all.

"I am a witch." I simply stated.

"Wait...what?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes," and I sighed as I clapped my hands to fetch my broomstick who has been resting since yesterday.

"So, do you believe me?" I asked them.

"Do a spell and then I shall believe you," Jin told me.

"Alright" and I turned to Jimin. "Jimin I will turn into a mole and reverse it back ok?"

Before he started to protest, I chanted, "Crystal glass, Tears of Gold. Turn this mortal into a mole" and he changed.

I stared at their shocked faces.

"So now that you believe me, Can I turn him back to normal?" I asked them and they gave me a nod.

"Spells of magic, have done something tragic. Therefore, I demand, to reverse this chant" and he turned back into a human.

"Remind me to never be turned into a mole again." Jimin made a statement while throwing daggers at me.

"Ok, so we have a witch with us who can turn us into a mole. Ok... Umm, it's good. I guess" Jin started realizing stuff.

"I can turn you into a frog too," I told him.

"Stop adding salt to the injury!" Jimin whispered as he nudged my elbow.

"OH MY GOD! I'm going to be friends with a witch!" Jin screamed as he ran around the house. And soon, he stopped.

"Friends?" He asked me.

"Sure, something tells me having you guys around will be amazing."

"Guys let's eat breakfast Please!" Jungkook pleaded with us.

We all went and sat at the dining table and started to eat the rice cakes and the pancakes.

"So Wolhwa, How did you meet Jimin?" Jungkook asked me.

And I told them the whole story again.

"You actually blew up the whole building?" Jungkook asked me as he continued laughing.

"Wait, So you are only 18?" Jin asked me as if he were shocked.

"What no, I am 20," I answered.

"But how? You told it was your last year and.. -" I cut Jin off.

"In the human world, you guys have a certain age for everything but for us, It's totally different. I started schooling at the age of 8 because that is when I got my powers." I started.

"So, there is no relation to age?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yeah. Trust me when I say I had to study with a 14-year-old in my class because she got her magic late." I told them while laughing at the memories replaying in my head.

"So, what's the normal age to get your powers?" Jimin asked me.

"It is around 8-9 years. So, I wasn't too early or too late." I told them.

"But" I continued." It wasn't the same case with my brother. He was 5 years older me. But even at the age of 10, he didn't get his powers. So, my parents thought that he was either a late bloomer or that he didn't have magic."

"But he is your biological brother, right? So how can it be that he didn't get magic?" Jin asked me.

"He might be, but it always doesn't mean that magic is given to every son or daughter," I explained.

"So, what happened to your brother?" Jungkook asked me.

"I wish I knew that too. My parents died in a car crash and we were placed in orphanages. But my brother lost his memory so he didn't remember anything about magic or our family. And because of that, we were separately adopted by 2 different families. The family who adopted me were also non-magical but they knew about witches so they continued to send me to school, but they died in a fire 6 years ago and so since then, I have been living alone."

"Oh, I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked at." Jungkook told me.

"It's fine. I am going to have to start finding for my brother though."

"Why?" Jin asked me.

"Not only that I want to meet him, but I have to see if he has unlocked his magic," I told them.

"I heard somewhere that the family he was adopted by was non-magic and so they wouldn't know anything about it. But if he does have his magic. Then he will have to learn to control it or else..."

"Or else?" Jin asked.

"He could be a threat to the whole world. As maturity increases, your powers will also increase. It will be hard for him to control his emotions if he gets them suddenly. He won't be able to handle that surge of magic that could change his behavior and ultimately... I think you should just know that everything will go wrong if he gets his magic and isn't able to control." I told them and as I said that, an awkward silence filled the room.

"I will help you find your brother," Jungkook said while he broke the silence.

I simply replied to him with a thank you.

A/N: And that was Chapter 3!! Hope you liked it and please don't mind, It's just my first fanfiction so I have a lot of room for improvement. Thank you for reading, Vote for the chapters and follow me on Instagram at avril_young_06 for updates on new books and many more!!!