Chapter II

Stay... With Me {PJM}

PARK JIMIN :

"Aish, where am I?" Wolhwa asked me as she woke up from her sleep.

"Good morning Wolhwa, you are in my house." I answered.

She looked at me and suddenly screamed. "AHHHHHHHH Who are you?" She asked me as she began panic.

"Umm, you remember me? We met at the park yesterday night. And I-I saved you from the drunk man." I tried to refresh her memory.

Her face expressions were blank and I began to worry and started thinking about what I should.

"Is there any spell that you know-" She cut me off.

"I remember, don't worry. I was just in a bit of shock. So don't worry." She told me.

"Ahh ok so- what happened? Wait were you suppose to even come here?" I asked curiously.

"Ahh So I guess you deserve to know. Yesterday, we had an annual test in all subjects. And I created a few unwanted problems." She started off.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"In Spell Science, I kind of turned the teacher into a frog. And in PE, I threw my broomstick a bit too high and broke a few of the school's windows. And in Potion's lab, I made a potion and-" I cut her off.

"Let me guess, you blew the whole school building?" I asked her.

"Wait no- Wait oh yes I blew up the school while making a Level 13 potion. Turns out, I can blow up schools using that." She sadly laughed at herself. "I seriously can't believe it though, I was one of the Academy's highest scorers and I have done so many dangerous spells but, I created so many problems somehow." She sarcastically chuckled at herself.

Oh ok, that was supposed to be a guess... I thought as I stared at her face blankly.

"What?" She asked me.

"That still doesn't answer the question of why you came here and fell down?" I asked.

"Oh yeah As I was saying." She continued. "So the headmistress called me and she..."

"And she?"

"Suspended me for a year. She basically expelled me because this is my last year anyways and I am not wasting another year so... And then I was flying because I was trying to find a place to stay and then I felt weak and I fell down."

"And then you were walking and found me." I ended the story.

"Yeah"

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked her.

"Umm, I am not really sure. I think I will focus my time on doing something that I have been trying to do for years, and hopefully, I will find a place to stay."

"Oh no, you can stay here for however long as you want to." I told her.

"Thank you." She simply answered.

"So um, Can you cook breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yup, I will magic up some in no time! Does a stack of pancakes with maple syrup sound good?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure. I will go have a shower and join you to eat breakfast." I said as I guided her to the kitchen.

"You are welcome in the kitchen, Its all yours now." I told her.

"Thank you, and you should get going now." She said.

KIM WOLHWA :

"Thank you, and you should get going now." I told him.

He left to the bathroom and I started finding ingredients to start making pancakes. I finished making the pancake batter and was about to start making pancakes when I heard the main door open. I quickly chanted," Blend in mist, Blend in light. Make me disappear from every one's sight" and I turned invisible. But maybe, I should have put the pan down before making myself invisible.

"Jimin!" The first guy said as he opened the main door.

"Jimin! I bought you some rice cakes. Come on out! Let's eat" The second guy shouted.

As they were going to the bedroom, they passed the kitchen. I was about to sigh in relief when the red-haired boy said something.

"Jin! the pan is floating." The red-haired boy exclaimed.

"What?" The second one said and turned around to see the pan floating.

At the same time, Jimin came out of the bedroom and both the guys ran behind and started to panic.

"Jimin why the hell is that pan floating?" One of them asked him.

"Come on Wolhwa, make yourself visible. They are only my friends" He talked to me.

"No" I answered him.

"Wolhwa! You can trust me." He reassured me.

"Fine. I will" And I chanted the reversal spell and turned back to normal.

The guys standing behind Jimin, came out of there and stood in front of me and inspected me as if I were a piece of art.

"Jimin who the hell is she?" One of them asked.

"Jimin, is she your girlfriend?" The other one asked me while nudging my shoulder.

"Ahh no. Guys, meet Kim Wolhwa and Wolhwa, Meet Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook." He introduced us to each other.

"I see, you must be Jimin's friends. Greetings, I am Wolhwa, Kim Wolhwa." I greeted them.

"Um, Hi. I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." The red-haired guy named Jungkook greeted me simply.

"Hi Wolhwa. I am Kim Seokjin, Worldwide handsome." He spoke.

"You surely are handsome Seokjin." I told him as I looked at his facial features and plump lips.

He looks like someone I know, doesn't he?  But I just dismissed that thought, thinking that I must be going crazy.

"Tell that to these imbeciles, You can call me Jin." And he flashed me a smile.