Chapter I

Stay... With Me {PJM}

Kim Wolhwa:

"Awww..." I cried as I groaned in pain. Where am I? I wondered while looking around at my surroundings which to me seemed like forest. I looked around, and saw a source of light.

I decided to walk out of the forest and towards the light source.

"But first" I said, looking at broom." Let's hide you so no one finds you eh?"

"Oh faithful broom, You have done good. Oh broom, go to sleep and I will wake you up with a beat." And saying this, the broom shrank and I hanged it to my bag.

"And for my clothes" I said while looking at them. I gave a clap, and my clothes changed from my uniform to a purple crop top with blue jeans and a jacket.

As I gripped on to my jacket, I walked towards the light source and came out of the forest. It seemed like a park, with a playground for children and no one in sight. The lanterns were lit bright, and I sighed as I began walking to nowhere. As I walked, I passed an empty alley, While I thought so. A strong hand gripped my hand and slammed me to the wall.

"Aaaah Stop it "I screamed as he pinned me and started trying to remove my gold necklace. He is drunk, I realized.

"Hey, you a-hole! Leave me alone or else I will turn you into a frog!" And saying this I trashed continuously until I felt him pull away, more like got pulled away.

"What are you trying to do? You !" The guy said as he continued punching him.

"I-I-i'm sorry" The drunk man choked out while being hit by the guy who saved me. I felt sorry for him, but I had a better punishment in mind.

"Leave him alone, he apologized," I told the guy who saved me.

"Hey, are you out of your mind? What's wrong with you? I will take him to the police station." He scolded me. No one bosses me guy, I thought. And in anger, I blurted out,

"Do you think I would leave him so easily guy? I am a witch for goodness sake." I shouted at him back.

"Oh, I see, you are a witch? So, will you turn him into a frog?" He asked me mockingly.

"Oh yes I will. And you will be next in the line if you say another word." I answered.

"Then show me."

"Fine" I huffed.

I looked at the man and chanted, "Eyes of a toad, Legs of a frog. Turn this thug into a frog." And saying this, the man turned into a frog and I took him into my hands.

"I-i-I What?" The guy stuttered in shock.

Ignoring him, I talked to the frog in my hand, "Let's get you home, shall we?" And I chanted another spell.

"Pond or lake or smelly bog, take this frog to where he belongs." And the frog in my hands disappeared.

"Y-y-you are actually a w-w-witch?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," I answered, and I realized I had nowhere to stay.

"And" I continued," If you don't let me stay at your house for a few days, I will turn you into a frog," I told him, with my most threatening voice and intimidating stare.

"A-a-alright." He answered and sighed in defeat and he started to walk.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, puzzled.

"To my house? Where else?" He answered.

"This will be the last time I am telling you, I am a witch and I don't walk so I will– Wait? W-where's Acacia?" I asked him, after realizing I lost my cat, Acacia.

"Umm, who is Acacia?" He asked with a puzzled expression.

"He is my familiar. A black cat. I can't lose him!" I exclaimed as I teleported the guy and myself to the park, the place I was at first, and started searching for my familiar. We searched for more than an hour. I sat down on a bench and started to cry. The guy stopped searching, sat beside me, and put his arm around me to comfort me.

"Don't worry, we will find your cat and then I will take you home" He told me, as I sat in his embrace for some time. Then, I got up, deciding that I should continue searching for him, and started searching near some trees.

"Aww such a cute cat, so pretty." I heard the guy talking to someone. Out of my curiosity, I turn around to check what it was. I stopped searching, ran to the guy, and took the cat from his hands.

"I am so sorry Acacia, I will never forget you again, I am so sorry!" I said as the cat nuzzled around my neck. "And thank you for helping me to search for my cat" I thanked the guy and he gave me a smile.

"So, now that you found your cat, Shall we get going to my house?" He asked me.

"Sure" I replied and was about to teleport ourselves to his house when he stopped me.

"Please don't use magic, I feel really dizzy because of teleporting." He told me.

"Fine, I am sorry," I said. Basic humans, I sighed and began walking.

"You know this is the first time I have walked this much ever in my life?" I asked, trying to ignite a conversation with him.

"Really? That's surprising! By the way, I never got your name?" He asked me while raising his eyebrow.

"Ahh yes forgive me. Greetings, I am Wolhwa, Kim Wolhwa." I greeted him while pressing the back of my hand to my forehead.

"Is that the way witches greet each other?" He asked me, as I chuckled

"Yes, a bit formal, but this is how we greet each other," I told him.

"Well in that case, Greetings, I am Jimin, Park Jimin." He introduced himself while trying to imitate my gesture of putting the back of my hand to my forehead.

"You are a quick learner, Park," I remarked.

A/N: That was the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it! Also, follow me on Instagram at  avril_young_06 where you will get updates for all my book releases etc. And you can send me fan art through that account. I would be really glad if you did so, thank you!!