PRACTICE OF MY BIAS

I'm Just A Fan

While JJ and Woohyun sent each others glares, Sungjong and Kristin talked about Infinite life.

After they talked, Sungjong needed to say goodbye to Kristin because they still have to practice.

"Kristin, if you want to watch our practice, you can." Sungjong, out of the blue, says.

"Y-- ye- yes! I will go there!" Kristin felt shivery while answering.

When Sungjong and Woohyun stepped out of the room, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Kristin and JJ shouted their lungs out.

"Omo!! Sungjong actually invited me to watch their practice!! AAAAAAAAAH!" Kristin continued to squeal.

"Yes girl! You're right! We will finally meet our biases!!" JJ joined the squealing as well.

----------

Kristin and JJ finally reached Infinite's practice room.

They saw Sunggyu and L. They tried to say 'hi', but was actually ignored. They got so disappointed that they shouted, "I HATE YOUUUUUU~!"

Sunggyu heard this and walked towards the direction where Kristin and JJ were standing.

"Hey, do you think we like you?" He coldly stated.

Kristin felt her cheeks turn red, due to embarassment. She started to cry, Sunggyu's words struck her too much. She ran. Ran and ran until she found herself in a room, more like a storage room.

Sungjong noticed her, and decided to follow her. Sungjong was a bit taken aback when she saw Kristin's tears.

"Hey pretty girl, what's wrong? Is there any problem?" Sungjong asked, worried.

"Uhhh.. Nothing.. I guess I'll watch Infinite practice some other time..." Kristin faked a smile, then walked out.