INTRODUCTION (EXCITING MOMENT )

I'm Just A Fan

Kristin is a simple girl from a simple family. She is the number one fan of Infinite. In fact, she studied all the dance steps of Infinite including the "SCORPION DANCE". She has a friend named JJ, a fan of SNSD and INFINITE too. In short they are KPOP LOVERS. Until one time, a simple girl become a famous girl because of an incident.

----------

One day in Andong University, Kristin and JJ are in the 1st floor of A building when they overheard that Infinite will be having a concert in their university. Kristin and JJ immediately goes inside a room. When they knew they are the only students who were there, they shouted "OMG INFINITE WILL VISIT OUR UNIVERSITY!!!!!" They were so excited that they bought clothes for the concert and everything, not knowing that Infinite are already in their university.

----------

While Sungjong and Woohyun were practicing their performance, Sungjong ask if they can go outside and visit some rooms in the university. Woohyun said they can. So they went outside, but unfortunately, one of their fans saw them and shouted. So they run and run and accidentally, they hid in the room where JJ and Kristin were dancing to their favorite Infinite dance steps. Sungjong was amazed at Kristin, so he asked "Hi! What is your name?"

Kristin can't believe that Sungjong just asked her what's her name. "M-- me?"

Sungjong said "Yes, you. May I know your name?"

"I'm Kristin!" Kristin smiled. "And you're Sungjong right? One of the members of Infinite?"

"Yes I am!" Sungjong answered quickly. "It's a pleasure to see a girl dance to our songs." He added.

"HI! I'm JJ!! Your NUMBER 1 FAN!!" JJ suddenly joined in the conversatioin.

"Oh really huh? Do we even need your opinion?" Woohyun stated, in a not-so-nice manner.

"Hey~ and you're Woohyun right?" JJ asked. Kristin knew that he was pissed.

"Yes!" Woohyun swiftly answered. "Got any problem?"

Kristin restrained JJ, while Sungjong, tried to hold down his hyung, Woohyun.