NEXT DAY

I'm Just A Fan

The day after the incident between Sunggyu and Kristin, Kristin received a text message.

Hey, I already know what happened. JJ told me that Sunggyu hyung didn't treat you nicely. I'm sorry about that, I hope you understand. You see, he is like that because he is the only son in his family, that's why he grew to have all the attention and pleasures he wanted, his. I promise this is the last time he'll treat you like that. - Sungjong :)

Kristin smiled and shouted "Omoooooooo!!!!" After relaxing herself, she continued to speak to herself. "Sungjong is so kind! He is totally different from Sunggyu oppa. I never knew he had this bad attitude towards his fans. Unlike Sungjong, he even made some effort to know my number and text me his apologies. Actually, it's Sunggyu oppa who needs to apologize... Anyways, AAAAH~ I think I already found my 'Knight in Shining Armor'..."

But what Kristin didn't know is that, Sungjong already has a girlfriend. A girl named Lee Airel, famous in Korea because of her amazing voice.

----------

After Kristin's and JJ's classes, Kristin received a text message from Sungjong again.

She blushed after reading the message.

"Yah JJ! Sungjong wants to meet in the cafeteria.. Want to join??" Kristin asked JJ, excited.

"Sure." JJ simply replied.

***

When they reached the cafeteria, they saw Sungjong, and the famous Lee Airel, sitting beside each other. What shocked them was Sungjong and Airel were oh-so-sweet with each other.

So they just silently walked up towards where Sungjong and Airel where....