CHAPTER 4 : A NEW BEGINNING?

...is it really MEANT TO BE?

(A/N : the ones that are italicised are  happening at the same time with the upright ones XD)

 

DARA's POV

It’s been months and everything is going well. I'm currently walking in front of Han River, it’s really quiet here. After telling them what happened, we did not talk about it until now, and it’s great because, I feel a lot better. I stop from walking and face the river "Wah~! Fresh air~~~ hmmmm" with my hands open wide and a big smile plastered on my face, haha.

 

TOP's POV

Okay, this is now or never… I think I can tell her what I feel.

 

JI YONG's POV

I better make a move before I lose her again.

 

BOM's POV

Maybe, this is the best time. I think I'm going to tell him.

 

AUTHOR's POV

Walking towards a woman is really nerve wracking for a man with one goal in his mind. He’s getting closer to where she is. Time is ticking and everything feels slower than possible as the man gets closer to where the woman was standing and he taps her shoulder, as she turns around. “Oh, what are you doing here?” The woman says. Another man is getting closer to where the woman is, but someone stops him by reaching for his arm, he looks at the person and “Can I talk to you?” the woman asks. “I need to tell you something very important, can we sit?” says the man. “What is it that you want to talk about? (Stares at the one that is now talking to someone else.)” with seriousness in his face but not looking at the person his talking to. “Of course we can, what are you going to tell me Tabi?” with a sweet smile plastered on her face as they sit. “I’m in love with you” As the man hears what the woman said he looks at her with wide eyes and sees the sincerity she wanted to portray. “I know that, it’s really not the best time and that I may ruin our friendship because of this but, D, can you let me love you?” TOP opens up. “But, I don’t know if I can return the love you are capable of giving me, Bom.” The man retorts. Dara looks at TOP as if he was joking and laughs a little. “Tabi…. You’re kidding right? Ahahaha”. “Can you at least try, Ji yong?” Bom asks looking squarely at Ji yong’s eyes; he looks away and looks at Dara talking to TOP. “Do I look like I’m kidding, D?” TOP replies and looks at Dara with such love she did not even see through Wook’s (Dara’s Ex) eyes, and she knew what to say. “Yes, Tabi, I’ll let you love me, I love you, too.” Ji yong looks back into Bom’s eyes and “I will try, I want to try.” TOP hugs her tight as she does as well. Bom immediately hugs Ji yong with a little squeal. “Thank you Ji, really thank you!”

 

DARA's POV

He is always here for me, I think its the best decision to love him, its time to return the favor. As we continue to hug each other, I hear someone sobbing and I think its Tabi. "Oh.. Tabi-yah, why? hmm? why are you crying?" as I try to let go of our hug so that I can hold his face in between my palms to see his face, but he keeps on hugging me. "I just, I'm so happy that you have decided to try to be with me, I mean ...ah~~" "Shh, Tabi, don't be like that..hmm". He lets go of me and now I can see his tear stricken face, so I clear it with my thumb while smiing. "I'm just here..I'm not going to leave you".

 

TOP's POV

As she wiped away the tears from my eyes, I look straight at her, put her face in between my palms, she just held my hand and said, "I love you Ms. Sandara Park, I know I may not be the smartest guy or the most talented one but, I think I can give you something more than that. And that is.. I will love you with all of me without wanting anything in return and I hope to make you the happiest woman in the entire world".

 

AUTHOR'S POV

From afar two people are staring at the couples. The woman said "I don't think this will end well, but I do hope that it does". She looks at the person she is with and the guy nods his head. "I sure as hell hope it does, because we both know they have been waiting long enough and I also hope they are strong enough". They both agree and nod their head.

 

SOMEONE'S POV

I don't know if I am worth of this kind of love. But I hope I can be.

 

Please do subscribe..& comment, so that I'll know what you thought of the last update..Thank you so much for your time.. ^_^

 

A/N: To my subscribers, sorry for updating this after like 2 years..waaa..I am so sorry..but I do hope you guys will at least like this update..huhu..BTW.. "All of Me" by John Legend is such a great song :) I kinda was thinking about the song while writing Tabi's part :) Hi to the new subscribers :) I hope you'll like to read this :) Take care everyone! ppyong! <3

 

PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE:

jcurbadhabit

hagocimit

huntress

oblivious2obvious

neja

zeyniiDara

and so much more~ THEY ARE REALLY DAEBAK writer's DON'T YOU THINK? :) ~ ♥ 

SARANGHAEYO AUTHORNIMS~! ^_^

 

much much LOVE from the INSPIRED WRITER,

bbmajoy21~ majoy8YGbias♥