CHAPTER 3 : YOU AND US PLUS A STUPID DREAM

...is it really MEANT TO BE?

(A/N:Okay :D this update is finally done ^_^ THANK YOU again for not UN-SUBSCRIBING ^_^ and hope to read your comments soon ^_^ HAPPY NEW YEAR~!! <3)

 

DARA’s POV

After Bom practically dragged me to my room to change. We are now seating at a train. The problem is, I can't see anything, after I went out from my room Tabi blindfolded me. *sigh Yes, they blindfolded me~ at least they did tell me that we are going to somewhere, which they are not willing to tell me.. I hope it'll be a good place because we are not going to school today.. aishhh..These guys really I wonder what they are up to >_<

 

As time went by~ my consciousness left me...

 

TOP's POV

I felt my best friend's head fall on my shoulder and I knew then that she had fallen asleep. I held her head in place so that she won't fall. I smiled then look to the others at my left side is Taeyang and beside him is his best friend Ji they are just talking quietly (A/N: the train is like the one in the Harry Potter movies only bigger.. :DD). Then at the farthest left next to the door is Bom in front of her is Seungri playing with their phones. Minzy is in front of me with CL at her right both are sleeping with heads on top of the other and Daesung at her left looking outside the window. 

 

As what Daesung is doing I looked outside as well and we are getting close to our destination probably a mile left. After 30 minutes or so.. I heard someone whimper. By this time everybody else has dozed off so I’m the only one to have heard it. I look around and heard it again and it was coming from Dara. I push down Dara’s blindfold just in time to see tears escaping her eyes.

 

DARA’s POV

What is happening here? Where am I? Wh— but before I can finish my other question in my head I felt someone behind me, then I notice that I am sitting on a long bamboo seat in front of a t.v. I look around again and knew exactly where I was.. I’m in HIS apartment >_< oh my..this is so not good >_< I then feel his thumb rubbing just under my right ..as if wanting to touch it.. I want to pull the person’s hand away from me but I can’t move.. .. When I take a look at whose doing it to me I see HIM.. wow this is just great.. another thing is.. I can’t even say a word.. What the is happening here?? I’m beginning to get more panicy when I felt him rise from where he was lying (which was behind me..) And his ing thumb is still rubbing below my right .. I can already feel myself tremble as HE stands me up towards the stairs holding my hands in front of me..Oh no.. please don’t tell me HE is not thinking of doing “IT” ~!…HE then says “Babe, let’s go to my room” and drags me upstairs. Oh my gosh~! Why can’t I refuse and move on my own to get the hell out of here???? Oh no..oh no..oh no no no.. I think HE IS thinking of doing “IT”… No..I can’t let this happen…Please help me to find my voice to scream please TT_TT and then “NO~!!!!!!!------”

 

TOP's POV

~! I’ve been shaking her to wake up.. But still she’s not waking up.. She’s flailing her hands at the moment “D~! ..wake up~! Damn it~! Wake up~!” I screamed at her while tapping her right cheek. Everybody is awake now because well they heard me shout and we’re still not in our destination there is still like over 30 minutes.. “Hyung~! What is happening to her? Wake her up~!” Jiyong screamed at me.. “What?? Do you think I haven't been doing that for a while now~?!” Then as I screamed at him, we heard Dara scream “NO~!!!!!!!------” and she bolts up sweating and trembling so hard. “Dara~! O_o yah~! Are you ok??!” I told her while holding her hand and shoulders to steady her because as she bolted up, I bolted up too…”Huh?? What just happened?” she asked. “You were having a bad dream.. And hyung has been waking you up.. but you just won’t wake up..” Seungri explained before I can even speak. I then lead her again to seat. “Bom.. can you get water for her to drink?”..I heard her mumble “Ah... sure.”. She then scrambles to get the water..and comes back with a bottle of water and when I’m giving it to Dara she is still at the state she was when she woke up so I leaned the water towards “Here D, drink some water..” She slightly smiles and answers with “A o—ok..Thank you Tabi”…”Can you now tell us what your dream was?” Taeyang spoke for the first time. “Ahm..a---” Sensing that she can’t answer right now “Ok.. Tell us when we reach our destination ok?” Bom interrupted her. Dara looks at me and I nod to her. “Ok..” she replies shortly..

 

We all settled in our sits after the commotion and I lean Dara's head on my shoulder once again. This time I did not even bother putting her blindfold back because right after she said that, I told her to just listen to music and just play a game on my phone.. Just so she will not fall asleep again.. And so she did as what I told her.. Surprisingly she did not argue with me.

 

DARA’s POV

Grrr >_< off all dreams and off all people that I can dream off.. Why the hell was it HIM??!! And in HIS freaking apartment??!! So frustrating and heart breaking at the same time >_< this is really insane right now.. Ok.. D.. don’t think about it now and just focus on listening to G-dragon’s “BUTTERFLY”  and playing a game in Tabi’s phone…ahhhhh.. I just love this song.. his voice here is just amazing and so soothing to the heart.. Aigoo >_< I’m going to tell them later what happened and what was my ing dream.. Damn that stupid dream really >_<..Though it really was not just a dream, well, it almost did happen. *sigh

 

SOMEONE’s POV

*sigh … I can see and feel how much he loves her >_< .. what the hell is this? Damn it heart~! Control yourself~! You knew the first time you saw him that his in love with her ~! So just off~! >_< …but then my heart asks.. HOW?

 

AUTHOR’s POV

30 minutes have passed and their currently departing the train. And just outside the station they will be departing, is a white beach with no one else but them.. Well mainly because it’s not the season for actually dipping in the ocean for its a little cold. But that coldness is just right to what Dara is feeling as of now, so its perfect.. Their currently going outside of the station and as soon as Dara sees the beautiful beach, she runs towards it while having a big grin plastered on her face while screaming happily.

 

The others just laughed at her, then the girls follow her and so the boys are left to prepare their things.. The blankets.. the food and of course the fire woods so that they can light it.. Oh yeah I almost forgot.. The beach is surrounded by trees that were un-touched and are naturally breathtakingly beautiful (so yeah.. that’s where the boys are getting the woods XD) Tabi is the one in-charge to lay out the blankets and the other stuff for eating.. Seungri and Daesung are in-charge of getting the woods and Jiyong and Taeyang are in-charge of getting the woods flame up.

 

The girls are still enjoying the beach. Bom is picking up some sea shells, Minzy and CL are sprinkling each other with the salt water and Dara is just looking endlessly at the beautiful horizon beyond her.

 

Someone is staring at the lone girl looking far away, as if wanting to just hug her from behind and let her pain fade as the wind blows it. But he can't, he just can't moreover now that he is in love with her. He can't.. He just can't..because it will hurt his friend, a friend that he knew with the way his friend moves around her, the way he takes care of her and just the way he looks at her when the girl is not looking. He wants to be wrong of his assumptions..but the truth just slips out from his friend's eyes, which is really hard to just ignore...

 

BOM's POV

Kyah~!!  These sea shells are really beautiful~! When I turn to look at the others I see him looking intently at her. *sigh I think I lost my want of getting pretty sea shells. I'll just bring these sea shells to my bag then I'll just play with CL and Baby Minzy. I'm about to past by him, but he is still looking at her, as if she's the only girl he will love for the rest of his life as if she's the only girl that can give him the definition of why his alive. And he didin't even notice me as I pass by him. "~! >_<" I put the sea shells above my bag then stand up again, I put up my biggest smile then runs to CL and Minzy "Kyah~! That seems more fun than picking up sea shells :DD". Then when I'm about to pass Dara, I grab her hand then "Come on, let's have fun as Park sisters~!". She smiles and lets me drag her.

 

HIS' POV

I'm watching her of what seems like eternity when Bom grabs her hand to play with her as Park sisters with CL and Minzy. That's when I figured that I have been staring at her for a while now. *sigh. I just hope no one saw me, because they will certainly think of something else. But I just can't help it, the sadness within her just radiates out of her, like the rays of the sunlight to the vastness of the deep blue see just in front of us. This is just , with me loving her but I can't have her, dammit. Why does *sigh... I need to be strong.. I need to do this.. Just so when the right time comes I can fight for her, but then again, I don't think I'll ever have a chance to fight for her because I know, my friend is also in love with her.

 

DARA's POV

"Guys come on~! We need to eat breakfast" I heard Tabi said. The four of us hurriedly gets to where the others are.

 

AUTHOR's POV

After eating, they made a circle around the fire and are talking about Dara. Their seating arrangement is as follows: Dara is between TOP and Taeyang, next to Taeyang is Bom, then Minzy, CL, Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung. Dara told them about her dream while Tabi is holding her shoulders (A/N : You already know the dream so let's skip that part :D) and now she's telling them about what happened to her and to the guy she really loved, "The night before Christmas he texted me,  "I want to break up. It's just not working out. I no longer love you. I no longer feel anything for you". but I replied back with I love him so much that I don't want us to break up then he texted back saying He will try and all Christmas came and I greeted him, he greeted back, but two days before the year ends was our monthsary so I greeted him and he greeted back again but after that he sent me a message saying that it just doesn't work that we really have to break up, so because I loved him too deep, I let him go.." By now Dara's tears were streaming down her face silently. Tabi is just soothing her by gently patting her back, as well as Taeyang. Then among all of them one guy has his fist curled up due to his anger towards the guy who did that to Dara, his thinking how can a sweet and lovely girl such as Dara had to go through that pain and how come she had to love that guy when he can love her more than anything in this world, he can give her anything, provide her anything, be her brother, lover and protector, he just wants to murder the guy. Bom is looking at that guy right now and she can see how devestated and angry the guy is towards the one who broke their friend's heart. "Noona~! Where is he?! Huh?! Tell me~! So I can beat the out of him~! Damn him~! How can he hurt you Noona?? Of all people~!" Seungri shouted while Jiyong is taking hold of him. "I don't know, I don't care anymore..." Dara said. "Don't worry, that will not happen to you ever again, you understand me?" Tabi said that while looking directly into Dara's eyes without hesitation but only with dedication, worry and love for his best friend.

 

Please do subscribe..& comment, so that I'll know what you thought of the last update..Thank you so much for your time.. ^_^

 

PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE:

jcurbadhabit

hagocimit

huntress

oblivious2obvious

neja

zeyniiDara

queenofthebangs

and so much more~ THEY ARE REALLY DAEBAK writer's DON'T YOU THINK? :) ~ ♥ 

SARANGHAEYO AUTHORNIMS~! ^_^

 

much much LOVE from the INSPIRED WRITER,

bbmajoy21~ majoy8YGbias♥