CHAPTER 1 : DAMN NIGHTMARE

...is it really MEANT TO BE?

CHAPTER 1

A/N: Please do READ the FOREWORD first, kekeke, because I changed it XD and I would like to say sorry in advance for my wrong grammar and such.. so yeah, thank you for giving your time to read this :) I also edited this, I just hope you guys like this so here it is :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Listen to "Around The Alley - Koo Hye Sun feat. Gummy" (it's a piece made by Koo Hye Sun and was sang by Gummy *it was sang by Koo Hye Sun too.) for the first part of this chappie :)

 

 

DARA's POV

It's already late at night and here I am, crying and curved like a baby inside her mother's womb while lying on my bed. And with the help of the loud music in my room, no one can hear me. I received a message from my boyfriend three hours earlier and the message broke my heart as soon as I read it and even its a few days before Christmas, how cruel.. He said "I want to break up. It's just not working out. I no longer love you. I no longer feel anything for you". I told him, I don't want to break up. That I love him so much. He responded with "Ok, I'll try". My head is already aching from too much crying, but I don't care. It hurts so much. How can he just say that? We've been only official for not even a month. He even forced me to say yes to him, because he said he loves me so much. And dumb me, I fell for it. I said to myself that time that I want to try being in a relationship. I fell for the idea of being in love. I love him too, that's why I said yes. And we became an item. I now stop myself from crying, I stretch my arms and legs to occupy my bed and I just stare at the ceiling. The message he sent me keeps on replaying inside my head. *sigh I turn my head to the side, sat up and let my feet dangle just an inch above the floor. Wiping the rest of the tears that escaped from my eyes, I stand up and I switch the light on. I’m now in front of  my mirror and I’m shock to see that my eyes are really red and really puffy too. *sigh With a heavy heart. I switch the light off and lie on my bed face down. 

 

Christmas is here and I text him with "Merry Christmas Bhie~! I love you so much~!". He replied with "Merry Christmas too, Bhie, I love you too." Days have passed and it’s exactly a month that we are together, its December 28.. I greet him, he greets back.. Two days after our greetings he texts me again, before I read it, I'm really nervous, I open the message and…..

 

(BACK TO THE PRESENT)

*YAGIBUTARA~! MODULMUYORA~ WE GOIN' PARTY LIKE RIRIRIRARA~~~

 

Uhwah~! I clutch my chest because I’m startled by my alarm~ aigooo >< and maybe because of lack of sleep~ hmm. I look at my phone and it is only 5 am. My classes start not until 8:30 am. *sigh. Might as well go to YG FAM U (University) early. I sit up from my bed and rub my eyes. I feel like something really big is on me. My eyes hurt too. What happened last night? hmmmm. Ah~ right. I had a nightmare and it's still the same, that night that he broke up with me. I cried again. *sigh "No, don't think about it, I should be better than what I was..." I tell myself. I stay seated for about another hour looking at nothing in particular. I again looked at the time and its 6 am now. With heavy eyelids and heavy feet, I make my way to get my towel, the necessities I need for a bath and heads straight to the bathroom. After washing up, I wrap a towel on my body with a bathrobe on top of it and heads down stairs to eat breakfast, as always only the maids are awake. After eating, I brush my teeth and goes to my room to change into my uniform. After dressing up, I apply little lipstick and I'm now ready to go.

 

I'm walking really slowly now, I feel so beat up and is still a little bit sleepy. *sigh I get my phone, texted my best friend to tell him that I'm on my way to the bus station, while waiting, I put my headphones on and played "Around the Alley" by Gummy. Ahhhh~ I really love her voice.

 

TOP's POV

After I received D's message, I hurriedly took a bath, went to my room to change into my uniform, went to the kitchen, and ate while standing then brushed my teeth. I just combed my hair using my fingers. I'm now walking towards the bus station. I see her now. When she lifted her head, I was shocked to see that her eyes it doesn't look like it’s really open. Its reddish around it and it’s really small. She didn't notice me because she was wearing her headphones. Before she notices me, I quickly changed my expression. She looks at her side and sees me.

 

DARA's POV

I'm currently listening to "Wings" by D-Lite. Ahhh~ such an angelic voice. I face my left and see Tabi approaching me. I smiled to him. He then asks, "D, what happened to your eyes huh?? Do you have sore eyes huh!? O_O yah yah yah~! (while pointing a finger at me) Don't you dare come near me! I might catch it too~!" While his saying that he looked so disgusted and kept on squirming (A/N: imagine TABI, squirming~ XD cute!) I push him hard that he hits the pole behind him "Ouch~! That hurts D." he said. As he is rubbing his back, "I'm sorry, okay? And for your information my “dearest” (insert sarcasm there XD) best friend, I don't have sore eyes okay? I just didn't sleep well last night *whispers because of him"

"Huh? What was that?" Tabi questions me. "Nothing, it was nothing" I answered and smiled to him and as I look behind him, I see the bus approaching us, I hold his arm and pulls him. "Come on Tabi~! The bus is here :)"  

 

Now heading to YG FAM U, I love this University, kekeke. Director Yang is such a great man. His like a father figure to us students. He can even be confronted directly if something that we don't want occurred. He is just so nice. A father I've always wanted.

 

In YG FAM U, I have great friends not just Tabi, though he is an exception because he’s my best friend since like kindergarten. He found the bracelet that my father gave to me, before he passed away, and we were best friends since then. In truth I belong to a very well-known group of guys and girls with brains, compassion, and beauty and with great talents. Hey, I'm not bragging, I'm just saying what other students are telling us. Here's this one girl Bommie, she really loves corn and corn has a lot of calories right? But no, she doesn't gain weight, she has a perfect s-line figure, she's smart and is a brilliant singer, she just won't admit it, she’s too humble for that (to others) but with just us, she brags, big time. She's taking up Modeling. Then there's Taeyang, a really quiet guy with chinky eyes, his got a great built, smart as well, sings well too and is a great dancer, his taking up Dance and is secretly in love with the person who loves corn (A/N:*shhh ;’) ). CL, the girl that you wouldn't want to mess with; with her intense and fierce eyes you'll not attempt to cross paths with her, but in truth she's really warm and can be easily approached, she's a rapper, singer, dancer and the president of the student council, of course she's also smart, she won't be the president of the student council if not, she’s taking up Communication and Skills. Seungri, the panda-look-a-like, don't get it in a wrong way, those circles under those eyes are the fruit of his compassion to choreographing and studying at the same time, his also smart but he doesn't take anything easily, oh do you want to know a secret? His in love with....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not going to tell it, ahaha XD you'll just have to read more to know that single detail *winks though I know you already have a clue, he takes up Choreography. Daesung, chinky-eyed like Taeyang, his got angelic husky voice that any girl would fall for and to add up to that gift, he has a great built too, and like the others his smart too, his taking up a double course and that is Dance and Communications and Skills, he loves to dance and talk every time, so now I guess you know why he took that and has an eye for someone. Minzy, the youngest of the batch, she's also a rapper, singer and an ero (y) dancer, she's the smartest though she's the youngest, she's actually taking up three courses at the same time, and those are Dance no question about that of why she took that up, Mechanical Engineering because she wanted to build her own design of a Lamborghini and Communications and Skills, she wanted to know a lot of people and wanted to be able to talk confidently in front of a crowd. Jiyong, he loves sports, like basketball, volleyball and swimming. Though his really athletic, his body says otherwise, because unlike Taeyang and Daesung, his got a really small built but in a good way though. He is smart too. He writes songs, he acts and directs. His taking up a double course like Daesung, and that's Directing and Acting (A/N: In the same category), and Song writing and he is the most mysterious in the group. Then there's Tabi, though he likes to make fun of me, well he is my best friend so I let it slide every time. His really a great friend and is like a mom when lecturing me about petty things like to not just eat ramen all the time, well, what can I do, I love the thing and blah blah blah. Oh yeah, his athletic like Jiyong and is an awesome rapper, as in with the husky and deep voice, girls in our school squirm around him, but he doesn't mind, as long as they give him space. His taking up Architecture because he likes to someday design our (the group's) houses, he writes songs too, but mostly rapping parts to add up to Jiyong’s. And then me, I'm really petite but can take down the guys in our group, ahaha, yes, I'm strong like that. I am the B.E.S.T, ahaha, just kidding. I like taking care of others, mostly the people that are in need and the people I dearly love. I'm taking up Industrial Engineering, the course my father wanted for me, so I took it up, but, I'm also taking up Army. I've wanted to defend people that can't defend themselves and like Jiyong and Tabi, I'm athletic too, I'm the co-captain of our volleyball team.

 

At last, we reached YG FAM U, while we are going down the bus; my eyes immediately zoom to my other friends leaning on the gates of the university talking to each other. I again hold Tabi's arm and drag him to our friends. As they see us approaching, they look at me with wide eyes but immediately changes their expression...I guess my eyes are still red around it *sigh. We're now in front of them, they didn't ask. One thing I really love about my friends is that they wait until the one that is in depression opens up to them, and that's the time they ask questions. Before I can say ‘hello; to them…

Minkki (my nickname for her :)) speaks, "Eonnie's and oppa's palli~! The bell will ring in just a few minutes." We answer her all at once, "Neh~! Maknae-ah!" I then ruffle her hair when I pass by her..

 

NODODY's POV

I wonder what happened to her. I hope she's fine. *sigh

 

DARA's POV

School ended with a breeze and its now friday. I am currently walking with my friends on our way out of the school premises. And I'm in between Tabi and Ji, with the others closely behind and in front of the three of us. Then a moment flashes back in my head.

 

*flashback

 

DARA's POV

Uhwah~ :) We just finished our training in volleyball~ (A/N: He trains with us, though his from another college, and well we got comfortable with each other's company.) "Hey~! Let's grab something to eat before we part ways. It's almost dinner now anyways." I hear my boyfriend say to all of us (no one in our team knew about us, but I think they already have a clue)."I'll just go home now. I'm not hungry. Bye guys~!" then I walk away. While I'm just a few feet away from them, I receive a text message, it’s from him, I read it "Hey~! I keep on calling you, but you are not turning around, come back here."  *sigh I can't do anything about it so I just re-trace my way back to them, he’s a few feet away from them when I see him. "Look at you, how could you just leave like that, when I said we are going to eat?" He said. I then replied "I'm sorry". "Let's go back to them, ok? I saved you a sit next to me" I just smiled at him as he leads me to our team, when we reach them. They look at me with shocked faces. Then someone spoke, "Oh~ we thought you said you'll go home first?" I just smiled to themJ. Then we seat beside each other, we are seating at a rounded table and I see foods and drinks on top of it. He gives me a plate full of the food. But I refuse to eat; I smiled to them and said "I'm really not hungry" (but I am telling you I AM REALLY HUNGRY.. aigoooo why am I doing this again?? ><). He then said to them, "Ok, we'll go ahead then. See you next saturday~!". I stand first and wave goodbye to them. He too stands up and now we are walking side by side holding hands. We are still close to where we left the team, so I kind of feel awkward. I see my other team mate and I immediately made a space between us. When the both of us is a little far from them, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his side. I smile secretly at that gesture. Then I look at him, he looks at me and we both smiled. We are now walking on a small bridge near my school. After the bridge is where his apartment is. But then we just passed by it and he said "I'll walk you 'til we reach the shortcut going to your house" I just nod at him and he holds my hand again. We then, cross the street and are now entering the small alley, which is the shortcut and it only fits two people. I like the quietness and the coldness of the night while we are walking. We stop because it is the turning point which we have to part ways, because of the risk of someone I know or my brother knows see us here. I am about to let go, but then his letting go of my hand. I said "Bbye~ Bhie ^^" I am about to walk away from him when he pulls me to him (me facing front and him facing my back) I gasped as I feel his lips on the back of my head as he say goodbye. He lets go of my hand and I didn't dare look at him as we part ways, because I'm really shocked to what he did. I stand there for a good 5 minutes more before I start walking again, I can still feel his lips on the back of my head. While walking home, I can't help but to grin to myself and feel giddy.

 

*End of flashback

 

TOP's POV

Tsk. She's spacing out again. And she's even blushing~! Aigoooo. "YAH~! D~! Hello??!" I wave my hand in front of her face. She then blinks and says "Oh~o~o waeyo?" She answered stutteringly and innocently. Tsk, D. I then replied "Aing ~ I've been telling you about the guys' plan to have a party at Bom's place later and I thought you we're listening, but then I saw your face, that seemed to be dreaming or thinking of something really hard." She looked at me wide eyes and pointing at herself "Oh? Me? Really?". I answered her "No, I'm not referring to you D, no not at all~ tsk, don't think so much D, your brain might not take it" I mess her hair then ran while laughing, because I know she doesn't like it when I do that, ahahahaha, she looks at me with wide eyes before she runs after me "Aigoooo~! Yah~! TABI~! Do you want to die?!~". The group is laughing too as I run for my life. Ahahahaha ~ tsk, my dear best friend I'll have to confront you on why your being like this, I am your best friend, you'll just have to spill out the beans on me as to why you’re like that.

 

Later that day (PARTY TIME~ ^^ kekeke)

 

DARA's POV

We enter Bommie's place and the booming sound of the music is the only thing that can be heard. We continue to the poolside behind their mansion. I roll my pants up, takes a beverage in the ice box without knowing what drink. I seat on the pool side, using my feet to splash some water to my other friends. And I drink the bottle on my hand straight up and based on what it tastes, I figure its Soju.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Rawr Tabi: omo, kamsahamnida for commenting~ :D Thank you for appreciating my story~ huhuhu TT_TT, I hope you liked this chappie though. Thank you again~! ^^ And yeah, neither JI nor TABI broke her heart ^^ kekeke, 

 

@jcurbadhabit:  thank you for the comment chingu-yah :) sorry for deleting the 2nd Chapter :)

 

 

To the silent readers, please don't be silent anymore :) It would be a lot better if you'll comment, so that I'll know what you think ok? :) Don't forget to Subscribe ~♥ (Don't worry, I don't bite :P)

 

PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE:

jcurbadhabit

hagocimit

huntress

oblivious2obvious

neja

zeyniiDara

queenofthebangs

and so much more~ THEY ARE REALLY DAEBAK writer's DON'T YOU THINK? :) ~ ♥ 

SARANGHAEYO AUTHORNIMS~! ^_^

much much LOVE from the INSPIRED WRITER,

bbmajoy21~ majoy8YGbias♥