-Chapter 19-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul pov
Just as her lips were about to touch mine my phone begins to ring and I was quick to put space between us and answer my phone. "Hey!" I greet Irene cheerful as I hear her laugh through the phone, but greets me back. I look to see Solar with frown that she didn't hide and I had to hold back a chuckle.

"Ahh yes! We'll have the dinner at any time you want." I say and leave my room to go to the kitchen as my room was starting to feel suffocating. "I'll be ready by then." I say softy and hang up and turn to the kids looking at me curiously. "Go home and get ready we'll be having dinner at 6." I say and they stand up excitedly and almost run out the door until they stand in front of me.

They look at me intently and back up a bit. "What?" I ask and Wheein speaks up first. "What happened in there?" She asks and I lean in to whisper to them. "She confessed and almost kissed me." I say lowly and they look at me with wide eyes and mouth open. "Wow... that's not what I was expecting." Hwasa says and I nod my head. "I'm with Irene now so there's not much she can do now. Expect prove to me she loves me." I say even though I was still confused about how I felt.

"Well good luck unnie we'll be here if you need anything." Wheein says and they both hug and leave. "Do the kids know you're dating Irene?" I hear Solar ask from behind and I had forgot about her for a moment. "No, that's why we decided to have dinner with all the girls. We'll be announcing that we have confirmed that we're together." I explain to her and I see her in deep thought. "Okay." She says and walks closer to me, but I walk away from her.

"I'll see you later." I say and look at the tv. I didn't dare to look at her knowing I would confuse myself more than I already am. "I'll be leaving." She says and I hear the door close and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Just prove to me that you love enough to fight for me, I thought to myself.

Irene pov
I look through my closet to look for the perfect outfit, but I didn't know whether I wanted to impress Moonbyul or Seulgi. I shake my head and begin to look for an outfit and when I saw the black dress I knew I found what I was gonna wear.

I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom. I take an hour or so to get ready, but I was done I just had to check up on everyone else. I see the girls were ready and watching tv so I made my way towards my room to blow dry my hair and get my heels on.

I blow dry my hair, but was interrupted by Yeri screaming. "Unnie are you done?!" Yeri yelled from the living room and I had to hold back from kicking her out of the dorm. I put on my heels and head towards the living room. "Yes I'm done, but there's no need to yell." I say scolding her and she smiles brightly at me. "What?" I ask feeling all of there gazes on me.

"Nothing you just look really pretty unnie!" Wendy says with a smile and thank her. "Wow I can't wait to see Moonbyul unnie reaction!" Joy said to Yeri as they high five and smack their heads. "Ouch! What was that for?!" Joy said with a pout as Yeri rubs her head. "We know you dresses like that to impress Byul unnie." Yeri said basically asking for a death wish as Irene blushed, but made sure to smack her.

"Let's just go." I say and wait at the door for all of them to leave and head down to van. "Unnie?" I hear a soft voice from behind as I see Seugli looking at me intently, but I put up a wall. "Yes?" I say and wait for her to speak up, but I could tell she was hesitant. "Just say it Seulgi." I say not wanting to keep the girls waiting downstairs. "Are you dating Moonbyul?" She says looking down at her feel, but I give her an answer. "Let's go." I said and we made our way downstairs without speaking a word.

I enter the van and sit next to Wendy who teased me the whole car ride along with the satan spawns. I knew I was ready to kick them out of the car, but I still needed them so their lucky. I felt nervous as we arrived, but what made it more nerve wracking was the paparazzi who were already there.

"Let's go." I say and we make our way out of the van. "Irene are you dating Moonbyul?!" Someone shouted and I ignore it and continue to walk. I made sure all the girls were behind me as we enter the restaurant and we easily spot the girls. We make our way towards mamamoo and I see Moonbyul and she looked hot, definitely a girl crush.

I see Moonbyul stand up from her seat and smile at me. "Hey." I greet them or more especially Moonbyul. "Hi." Moonbyul says and offers me a seat next to her which I accept. "Thank you." I say as I greet the girls. "You look beautiful." Moonbyul whisper in my ear and I felt myself shiver and feel myself blushing. "Thank you, but you look hot." I say with smile as I see her blush.

"Excuse me lover birds, but we're still here." We hear Joy say with a innocent smile. I glare at her and the girls burst out laughing, but I feel Moonbyul hold my hand under the table. "It's okay we've got this." Moonbyul winks at me and i smile feeling relief.