-Chapter 20-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul pov
I felt my heart speed up the moment Irene had walked in. She looked beautiful with that dress it made her look like she wasn't even part of this world. She was looking like a true goddess, and I could barely even keep my eyes off her.

"Byul?" I hear a soft voice snap me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I say looking at Irene as she looks at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" She asks placing her hand on top of mine and I didn't know how to answer that. "Yeah." I say with a smile in hopes of reassuring her. "Don't lie to me." She says sternly and I felt like a kid getting scolded.

I smile and give her hand a squeeze. "I'm just thinking, but I'll be fine." I say with a smile and before she could ask me any question the kids interrupt us. "Excuse me love birds, but we're still here." Joy said with a big smile as the rest of the girls laugh. "Sorry." I apologize with a smile and from the corner of my eye I could see Irene wanted to talk to me.

"So why are we here?" Yeri said as she stuffs herself with some brownies. "Yeri the food isn't going anywhere." Irene scolds her and Yeri shrugs her shoulders. "You never know." She mumbles as she begins to eat again. "Anyways back to the question, why are we here?" Wendy asked and I looked at Irene as we silently speak to each other.

"Moonbyul and I have an announcement to make and we wanted all of you guys here." Irene explained and the girls payed close attention to her. I couldn't help, but chuckle at them. "Omg your already pregnant." Joy said with wide eyes as everyone looks at Joy with wide eyes and pure confusion. I couldn't help, but choke on my water as I turn to see Irene with wides eyes. "What?! Of course not you idiot!!" Irene said patting my back and getting a napkin. She gently wipes the water off my chin. "Better?" She asks with smile and I nod my head.

She nods her head and turns her attention back to the girls with determination. "Moonbyul and I are officially together." Irene says while directly looking at Solar in the eyes and Solar glared at her. I grab Irene hand and finally speak knowing Seulgi should be feeling some time of way. "She is my girlfriend." I say proudly and with a smile I look at Seulgi straight in the eyes as she looks away. The girls cheer loudly expect for Solar and Seulgi who didn't know exactly what to do.

"Congrats unnies!! We're happy for you!" Wheein said with a smile as she hugs us acting like we we're getting married. "Thank you guys." Irene says, but I could see her throwing glances at Solar. "You better take good care of her unnie." Yeri says sternly, but she was just too cute to even look scary. "Of course I will!" I exclaim and hold Irene's hand gently.

"Good then we approve." Joy says and the girls begin to eat again. "We'll be back I just need to talk to Byul." Irene said and takes my hand as she drags me to bathroom before the kids could even say a word to us. She immediately locks the door and looks at me intently making me feel nervous. "What's wrong?" I ask trying to play it cool. "I don't know you tell me." She says and walks closer to me as I  felt my heart speed up.

She stood right in front of me completely forgetting what the word space even meant. "If you don't want to do this then tell me." She said softy and I immediately shook my head. "I do! It's just that I'm confused." I say looking at the floor unsure of whether I should tell her in how I felt about her.

I feel arms wrapped around my waist as I feel myself relax for a moment. "Whatever your feelings you can tell." She spoke so softy I felt my heart melt. I hug her and take a deep breath knowing it could change things between us. "I don't know how I feel about you." I confess feeling a weight on my shoulders being slightly lifting off me. "What do you mean?" Irene asks pulling back to take a good look at my face trying to understand what I just said.

I think of a better way to explain to her. "I- I don't know how I feel about you. I like you, but not as a friend and I know I shouldn't but I just don't know how this happened. Now I don't how I truly feel about you or Solar." I say looking at her to see her processing what I just said. The silence was feeling suffocating and I was about to take everything back she broke the silence.

"It's okay I understand." She says and I was taken back with how straight forward she was. "What do you mean you understand?" I say feeling more nervous because this was just getting messy and either of knew what this could lead up too. "I'm confused on how I feel about Seulgi. You make me feel things not a friend could do and I just don't know how I feel about you." She confesses as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"This is not good." I mumble and she nods her head in agreement, but neither of speak up. "Let's go back before this rascals begin to look for us." Irene says grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the table. "We'll get through this together." I say to her randomly, but I feel her give my hand a squeeze with a gentle smile. "Together." She says firmly and I believed we'll figure it out together.