Final Patty II

Triple Patty Drive thru

 

 

It was another night for Seungwan. She already finish her paper works and her night talks with *cough* Sooyoung. She was about to sleep when she saw her bestfriend, still awake on the top of the bunk bed and watching something in the internet.

 

Seulgi decided that she will officially face the person of her affection tomorrow. Seulgi promised a day where there is no more chickening out or something.

After the bear's research on how to ask the burger goddess out on a date, seungwan also shared her idea . Seungwan's idea main point which is 'simply approach the goddess normally like a normal person always does'  was turned down by seulgi because it's too simple.

Now, the bear is busy watching her favorite girl group specifically the main dancer.

 

'My inspiration' seulgi said.

 

Seungwan can literally hear the music and the voice of seulgi's favorite singing about allowing yourself to be you you you you (It was a car commercial)

 

"Turn off the lights seul when you are done." Seungwan yawned and slowly lie down on her comfortable bed, she grab manen, the toy she bought during her stay in japan and her blanket. She was about to go to dreamland but a loud thud stop her trip. Seungwan was alarmed by the sudden noise.

 

Is it a burglar? Seulgi? 

 

She immediately open her eyes, she saw the bear, suprisingly not sleepy, appeared right before her eyes.

 

Seungwan scream.

 

Seulgi scream.

 

"What the hell seulgi?! Don't jump from the top!"

 

"Make it drop?"


 

"I won't continue that. What the hell is going on seul?"

 

"I-i have a plan"

 

"Plan for what"

 

"for tommorow"
 

Seungwan's raisded up her eyebrows and attentively listen to her best friend
 

 

"Oookay... Very good. Do you need help? What can i help you with?"
 

 

"Can i borrow your car?" 

 

 

"What?"
 

 

"Borrow your car please"

 

"For what?" Seungwan look at her with suspicion evident in her eyes.

 

"For the plan? I promise ill take care of it. My motorcycle is still under repair so i- i cant use it." seulgi said.

 

Seulgi rarely borrow her car because she always use her motorcycle and because of the " i am scared to even touch it ".
 

 

Oh well...

 

 

"Bring it back in one piece." She reach out to where her car keys are and throw it to the bear who expertly catch it with one hand , hastily saying a thank you.

 

"Yes!"

 

She heard the bear rummaging on her own cabinet. Before going to bed, Seungwan hopes for a beautiful day tomorrow for her best friend and hopefully she can get the girl tommorow.

 

(Honestly speaking, Seungwan can feel that something embarrassing is going to happen tomorrow)

 

Shrugging the feeling, she drifts off to sleep.

 

_________________________________________


 

'I'll ask her out with style'

 

That's the last thing seulgi said to seungwan as she run outside their room. She really want to go with seulgi to support her but her mother called her, asking to fetch her sassy step sister, Yerim from the bus terminal.

 

Yerim Decided to stop by a a crepe truck on their way home because yerim is craving for one.

 

"Hey old person, is that your car?" Yerim said pointing on a familiar dark blue Volkswagen car passing down the street while eating her strawberry crepe.

 

"It's unnie to you yerim." The older girl scolded yerim and huffed.

 

"My car is now with the bear. What car do you- wait- IS THAT MY CAR?"

 

"Well, if the bear unnie is the one who is driving. She sure using all of her time to make a tour around town. It's the fifth time i saw the car - oh where is she going?"

 

Seungwan knows where the bear is going. Cruising on the direction to the tripple patty burger shop and it's 'new' drive thru.
 

" Lezz go seungwan unnie. LET'S FOLLOW THE BEAR" Yerim enthusiastically pulled her sister to the same direction of the car.

 

"WAIT- YERIM! YAH!"

_____________________________

 

"What is she doing? Why did she stop near the shop when she could literally run over at the drive thru because of the absence of customer?" Yerim ranted quietly, hiding with seungwan on a nearby bush. Her legs already numb from squatting.

 

The hamster girl already told her sister about seulgi's "burger goddess" and her plan to ask her out.

 

"I thought she was going somewhere far because of the use of a car but... pfft she use the car to just drive on walking distance location. She can just literally walk and go inside- Seulgi unnie is so extra."


 

"Shush yerim"
 

The two sister watched and observed carefully the car slowly (thankfully) moving. Seungwan also saw (suprise) Irene who is now waiting for another customer on the drive thru.

 

Well, maybe seulgi's antics will not be in vain.


 

"Let's go home now yerim. Let's not disturb your unnie"

 

 

"I want to watch."


 

But Seungwan doesn't want to watch because she respct her bestie. She can wait for seulgi to personally tell her the story at home later. Maybe seulgi wants to personally talk to her ALONE and ask her out on the process (with a car for swag effect)


 

Seungwan sighed with relief.


 

' so this is what she meant from 'asking her out with style' Aigoo, That bear'

 

 

Seungwan silently thank god because nothing embarrassing is going to happen

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

...or not.

 

 

"Stand up silently squirtle. Let's go hom-" seungwan's next word was cut off by a loud sound of a car door closing. The owner of the car suddenly felt a small jolt of pain in the heart when she heard that slam. That was a powerful slam.

 

Both of their attention shifted to the source of the sound and... they couldn't believe their eyes.
 

 

It was seulgi.
 

 

"Seulgi no" seungwan breathed, with a bonus facepalm. Maybe Seungwan's mom was right about seulgi and her being soulmate because SHE CAN LITERALLY FEEL THE SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT.
 

"Holy- " yerim started to laugh uncontrollably. Seungwan was fast to put her hand to cover .

 

The bear with her yellow modified croptop which expose her midriff and highwaist trousers is now sitting cooly on the hood of seungwan's car, waiting for the goddess to face her again because before that, some employee called her.

 

Seungwan doesn't know what to do.

 

Should she pull out seulgi? Save her? Let her?

 

"Wait- l-lets go near unnie" Yerim is still wheezing, she can't even talk properly. The squirtle move faster to the next bush near the scene.

 

"Yerim shut i- where the hell are you going?"

 

"Shhh quiet. Let's hear it..."

 

As soon as the goddess turn around, the two sisters saw her cheerful expression turn into a shocked face then it suddenly turn into something that they can't explain.


 

"What's with that expression? If im her, ill die not gonna lie because goddamn bear unnie is hot with that get up.

 

"Yerim?!"

 

"What ? I am spitting facts only. Seulgi unnie is extra as but she also have this energy on h-"

 

Yeri stop talking when she heard a cough.

 

"Welcome to tripple patty, we offer different varieties of burgers and some fries. May i know what's your order maam?" irene said, flatly.

 

 

That was too cold.

 

 

 

 

Seungwan swear seulgi felt it but her voice is still stable when she replied...

 

 

 

 


"Your menu looks delicious but Can i take you out instead?"


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 


___________________________
 

 

"I can't go back wendy. I am a disgrace." Seulgi said as she lay at the back seat in a fetal position, reevaluating her life decisions. Seungwan, who is now on the driver seat, stop the car at the parking lot. She pat her bestfriend to comfort her.

 

"Disgrace is too much. Let's just eat the burger." She handed the paper bag filled with burger to the sulking bear.

 

"This is maybe the last burger ill have and ill cherish this" Seulgi said as she dramatically started to remember everything she did a few minutes ago while staring at the burger she got from the bag.
 

 

 

Flashback

 

Seulgi knows that she screwed up.

Yes, she was prepared. Her lines is now at the tip of her tongue. Her outfit? Check...

...but when she saw the change of expression of the goddess ,she felt the coldness of her glare.

 

 

'did i come in a wrong time?'


 

Every word and confident started to back off but still, she already decided that this day is THE DAY.


 


"Your menu looks delicious but Can i take you out instead?" Seulgi said, pretending to have all her z together, trying not to sound nervous.

 

 

Silence.


 

 

"Maam i am not a burger and this is a triple patty drive thru please."


 

That was a clear answer for the bear.
 

 

'she's not interested'

 

Seulgi feel the breaking of her heart. She can feel the hope going away. Maybe she should start to binge watch those angsty romance movies or something.

 

 

"Oh..i-is that so-i-"


 

A beep of a car at the back, a next customer, bring back seulgi to reality. She jolted a little and hurriedly get off the carhood.


 

"Yeah i *hik* think i am*hik* going i but-" the bear can't even look at the goddess,she started to uncontrollably hiccup.

 

 

"Your order maam."


 

Seulgi hurriedly grab the bag, said a faint thank you.

 

[She didn't saw the softening of the expression of the goddess as she looks at seulgi who is now on the verge of crying]
 

 

"Wait"

 

 

Seulgi stop.

 

 

Her heart stop.

 

 

Hoping, as she looks at the goddess getting something at the drawer.






 

" You forgot your hot sauce."





 

...And that's it.


 

It's the end of her sizzling lovestory. It's a good thing that Seungwan and yerim appeared after the incident. Stopping the car at the middle of the road.
 

"Stop being sappy unnie. Your line and action was cringy and extra as hell. You should said something like she's more delicious than the burg-"

 

"YERIM!"
 

 

"It's okay guys. I- i was inspired and i thought that."
 

 

"Well it did look good but it was cringy and cheesy and-



 

"Let me just- just give me the hot sauce." Seulgi get the hot sauce from the paper bag and was shocked to see a small post it.
 

 

She read it.



 

The hot sauce cost 1$ but I am giving it to you for free. You can pay by calling my number 

098 **** **

P.s You can take me out but i dont really mind if you can dine in on my place ; )

P.p.s Don't take me out if you are with that blondie

 

Seungwan and yeri is about to get out of the car but they are stop because of the scream of the bear.

 

"What- what happen to you?!" They immediately assist the bear who fainted. Yerim saw the hot sauce. Read aloud the contents.

 

"Look who's winning" yeri whistled.

 

"what is that? Wait is thta from the-" seungwan ask and seulgi nodded. 

 

A miracle happen!

 

"Well she wildt though. I like her. Is she sure that she wants to hang out with  innocent dork like yo- OUCH"

 

Seulgi sit up straight again and tried to get the precious hot sauce back.

 

"Who's the blondie girl though , i dont think tha- OH Is she referring to seungwan unnie OHMYGOD she jealous of you?? " Yerim laughed.
 

 

" Did she seriously thought that we are- oh my god NO." Seungwan said with disbelief. Seulgi is still in her zone, smiling widely as she read the contents of post it.

 

"By the way Congratulations mate. No more single life for you"

 

"Maybe i should her a message now or- or- wait maybe she is *hik* still *hik* working- HOLY SH-" seulgi immediately go outside to grab her phone she left on their room. 

 

The two, Seungwan and yerim, look at the bear happily running away. They are sincerely happy for their friend or sister... They will be looking forward to actually meet the burger goddess in the future.

 

__________________________

 

"Well, maybe sitting on the hood of your car while ordering in a drive thru works huh."

 

"Not unless your kang seulgi"

 

"Yeah you're right"

 

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

note:

First of all, i would like to greet my baby bear a HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🐻💛 Kang seulgi deserves all the love in the world 💛 Thank you for being born! Also congratulations to ACTRESS BAE JOOHYUN❤️ FOR THE PREMIER (?) OF HER MOVIE. I am so proud of her shutaaaaa

So, Ihope you enjoy this lame af story that i wrote. This is my first time writing in English and honestly speaking, i only write things using the English language when it comes to near death experience specifically school works. That's why iam so sorry for wrong things and grammars. Im also sorry that i posted it late, iam actually preparing for college ahihihihi

 

THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBER'S. I LAB U MUAH❤️