Final Patty i

Triple Patty Drive thru

long overdue >< English not my first language, so yeah...you know what i mean and i am not a really good writer but i want fluff and share lame fluff or crack- I don't know what  am i doing- or  saying *nervous laugh*

Here it is, ENJOY!

 

_______________________________________________

 

You can't take the seulgi away from food. 
 

You can't take the food away from the seulgi.



 

It's a known fact that muncher Kang seulgi likes to eat. A lot.

 

Son Seungwan, her best friend since high school slash now roommate knows that by heart because food is the reason why they are connected until now.

The two actually met in a cooking class when they were in grade school and little seungwan caught little seulgi trying to eat the batter and some chocolate chips for the cake. Little Seungwan insisted to help seulgi bake a cake, instead of eating the batter.

From that day on, they became best of friends and Seungwan gain the VIP seat ticket of watching seulgi growing up.Seungwan also knows that aside from the photography business, it was Seulgi's mission and passion to find restaurants and hidden gems that serve food in their place. Document here, eat there.

 

To sum it all up: seungwan can't escape food-related things because she is stuck with her best friend...and she accepted her fate.

 

That's why it was a huge thing for the blonde girl when Seulgi came home without any food on-hand one day.

Seungwan is already used to the image of seulgi barging in their cozy room holding a large paper bag flowing with a huge amount of food ranging from lasagna, loaded cheese chicken wings, ready to eat packages, sweets, large wonton soup, double fries deep in barbecue sauce , and a beef Wellington wrapped in sophisticated packaging.

The blonde girl doesn't know where the hell seulgi get that but she didn't mind it because it's the number reason why their food stocks are always full and the FREE food was undeniably amazing and comforting so it's all right.

But this time, Seulgi brought home an infatuated look and a blush on her cute round face. Smiling like she is in a daze.Seungwan didn't saw the look on her best friend's face because she was busy chatting some chick manager from Park steak house, sipping her tea, and snuggling under her blue blanket.

The first thing the bear did was to throw her coat off somewhere and to dive at the soft bed of seungwan and hug her pringle pillow tight.Unfortunately, she can't dive in her own bed because it's on the top part.

Seungwan and seulgi shared the same bunk bed. They want their own bed but they are lazy to do that and having a bunk bed means more space. 

 

"What happen to you?" Seungwan asked, she didn't even glance at her best friend because she knows it's just the bear usual antics.
 

 

"I- I am-" seulgi stutter.


 

"I - what seulgi? I don't understand."

 

She looks at Seungwan with an Expression of a love-struck fool. The same expression she shows when she saw some food but more intense. Her whole face is as red as hot Cheetos.

 

"I think I am in love"

 

Seungwan closes her laptop and dramatically takes off her glasses. She looks at seulgi with an exhausted face.

 

"Seulgi I swear to god, if you will start your 3-page monologue about your love for the buttery T-bone steak at Park steak house and why I should help you get it for free because of sooyoung, I will personally en-"

 

"No! It's not the steak. The steak was breathtaking but it's not it" she shyly said, sitting up again while playing the hem of her shirt.

 

"Then what is it?" Seungwan with her worried voice because her best friend seems to be acting weird again.

 

 

"I-i am in love- "

 

 

" In love with what?"

 

Seungwan knew that it's just another restaurant or some food shop seulgi accidentally saw.The Blonde girl believes that Food is the only thing that makes seulgi's heat b-b-bbeat (I can’t take the song out of my mind)

 

"Burgsh gsddks"


 

"Burger what?"


 

"I fell in love with the burger goddess."


 

The first thing that came out of Seungwan's mouth is a "what the ?" because that was cringe as .

 

The second thing that came out is 'what the hell?' as she was pulled by the enthusiastic love-struck bear to the newly build burger shop near their apartment.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Seulgi rarely enlists seungwan to accompany her in her very own adventures. She only brings her a share of some “treasures" she found like that mystery poutine last Monday. Now, Seungwan is turning into a regular customer of a burger shop she doesn't even know.

It became their daily routine because the shop is just a walking distance from their apartment. They didn't saw it before because the two of them always use their own transportation and they always focus on the road ahead.

(The sign of the burger shop is also under construction, that's why the two didn't saw it.)

Seulgi always choose a seat at a secluded spot of the burger shop, she made sure that she can still see the goddess from her working area. Seungwan insist that they should seat near the counter because they look like a stalker.

 

'It was love at first sight' Seulgi told Seungwan. The bear accidentally found the shop when she decided to walk home because her motorcycle is undergoing repair. 

While walking, she realized that she was hungry. (Seungwan, rolled her eyes and told seulgi that she's always hungry)

Seulgi really felt the anger of her stomach that time but everything change when she saw the most beautiful girl she ever seen. More beautiful than a Crosscut of the wagyu steak she saw on YouTube.

The angry stomach stops grumbling and cliché as it sounds...it was replace by butterflies. At first, the bear was in denial but when the goddess gave her an extra fries and a (deadly) smile....Seulgi's a goner.

 

"Look Seungwan, she looks so beautiful while she assemble that burger. "
 

 

"How does god allow a goddess to flip that patty?"
 

 

These are the words that came out of seulgi's mouth. Nonstop.

Seungwan is stuck between putting the best-selling burger at her best friend's mouth or let her gaze at the busy raven haired goddess because this is the first time she saw seulgi acting like this.

 

She chooses the second one.

 

Not gonna lie, the raven haired girl also known as Irene a.k.a the 'burger goddess' a.k.a The subject of seulgi's love is truly gorgeous. Seungwan observed that They have the same height and her facial features, doe-like eyes...she can say that the girl was perfectly and personally sculpted by God.

 

She now understands why her best friend seems to be badly smitten.

 

"I wish I could talk to her longer." Seulgi sighed, looking at the busy cook.

 

For once, seulgi didn't even bat an eye at the large cheesy double patty and bacon burger in her hands. Her focus is entirely on the goddess.

 

"If you want to talk to her, start by ordering a burger yourself. Don't let me go there 5 times a day to order the same burger."

 

 

Seulgi gay panicked at the thought of having a long face to face conversation with the girl.

 

"I-i did talk to her but I can't stop myself from hiccuping when she greets me"

 

'She greets her?' Seungwan thought.

 

"She greets you while she is making burger from their working area?"

 

"Uhm n-no? I don't know. I was about to order but she approach me and take over the person who is in the cashier. I totally mess up big-time because the line was too long and I..." Seulgi babble on and on.

 

All the gears on Seungwan's head turned.When she came into the shop, the burger goddess didn't even stay at the cashier to entertain her or another customer.
 

'Hmm maybe it's just a coincidence' Seungwan thinks.
 

"Wan, I need moral support. You don't understand. My tongue seems to twist when I am about to talk to her." Seulgi whispered.

 

First of all, Seungwan UNDERSTAND what she feels because she also experience this things with her own y dynamite waiting for her at the Park steak house.

 

Second, she wants to throw her best friend to where the goddess is or maybe push her.
 

 

"Wan help me what should I do?"

 

"Jesus Christ."

 

"Please do call Jesus. I don't know what to do."

 

"Well, i will gladly push you near her-"

 

"No! I am not ready yet."

 

"Just be natural seulgi. Be confident"
 

"I don't have the confidence. The courage. I can talk to food but to a goddess... I can't do it. I am just...Me" seulgi said

 

Seulgi is charming, beautiful, kind and dorky sometimes. If it wasn't for sooyoung, maybe Seungwan will have a little crush on her bestfriend- but of course, it will be very akward because she's like a sister to her.

The problem is... seulgi fails to see that herself. As her best friend, Seungwan made sure that seulgi knows this things and encourage her to do things that can help her gain confidence.
 

 

" Seulgi, how many times do i have that you are not just 'you'. You are amazing in your own way. If a person can't see it and says the opposite , then she is an idiot"
 

"Sometimes you gotta be bold seulgi." Seungwan continued, patting the back of her bestfriend.
 

 

"W-W-WHAT B-BOLD?!"

 

Seungwan throw the napkin to seulgi and immediately told her bestfriend to lower her voice because some of the customers stop eating and look at them. Seulgi doesn't seem to mind the customer. The first thing the bear did was to check the goddess. Seulgi sighed in relief when she saw that the goddess was not there at the cooking station.

 

"I am sure that we are not talking about the same bold." Seungwan rolled her eyes and face palm herself.

 

"I-im just kidding hehe" seulgi said sheepishly.

 

"Don't hehe me."

 

"Well what do you mean be bold?"

 

"Believe in yourself that you can do it. Go there order something then compliment. Ask her if you can go out and grab something to drink."

 

"But-"


 

"Just chill seulgi."
 

 

"What if it I-"
 

 

Seungwan glared at her.
 

 

"Y-yes! I need to be cool."
 

 

"Yes that's right! I know it's not easy but If you don't do anything, someone will take her away from you. Do you like that to happen?"
 

 

"No!" The bear stand up like she was ready to fight when she heard those words. No sir! Seulgi won't let the goddess be taken by some random idiotic man.

 

 

"That's the spirit"
 

 

"I need to be charming. Yes Charming!"

 

Seungwan cheered. She was proud of her determined bear friend.

 

"I need to be cool. Cool seulgi. Yes Jam seulgi"

 

"YEAH!" Seungwan lift her glass of ice tea.
 

"I NEED TO BE THE TOP NOT SUB!" Seulgi blurted out with determination, prompted by the empowering cheering of her bestfriend.Seungwan's smile turn immediately into a confused look then quickly change into a panic expression.

 

" WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?! "
 

 

"Y-yeri? ...and h-her collection?"

 

Seungwan wants to bang her head on the table. She is so going to smack her step sister in the head for teaching the bear things when she will visit them again.

 

"Hey Seungwan, i was thinking about it actually. What does it mean to be a top? Is it some kind of a-"

 

"God no. Stop hanging out with my stepsister for godsake. " 

 

Seungwan continue to massage her forehead. She then stop when she feel the arms of her best friend drape around her own shoulders.

 

"Thank you wends! You're really the best" the bear grinned.

 

'Well , that's what friends are for' Seungwan thought. The blonde girl also grin and they both laugh.

 

 

The two of them didn't saw the piercing glare that was directed to them.

 

 

(Seungwan swears that the room became colder for a second)

 

Tbc.