Be With You

Backstreet Relationship

Title: Be With You

MinChun, fluff, pg-13, 383w

That time when Changmin got injured.

August 9th, 2011

Yoochun feels warmness seals his lips. He opens his eyes slowly and finds blurry Changmin then he closes his eyes again, knowing it’s only a dream since Changmin is in Japan. But he can hear Changmin’s voice and he even feels Changmin’s breathe against his nose. He opens his eyes again.
“Changmin?”
.::.


Yoochun snuggles in Changmin’s chest. They are lying in Yoochun’s bed now, under the warm blanket. Changmin’s arms are around Yoochun and Yoochun’s arm circled in Changmin’s waist. In this kind of situation, Yoochun would never ask for any happiness again. It’s really enough for him, being in his lover’s arm. He likes a simple thing like this. Other people may be able to do this simple thing with their lover easily, but he couldn’t.

“I have to go.”

Yoochun’s tighten his arms around Changmin’s waist. “No.”

“Park Yoochun.”

“Don’t call me like that.” 

“Because you like it?” Changmin chuckles.

Yoochun nods and Changmin can feel something wet in his shirt. Changmin sighs.

“You’re such a crybaby, hyung.” Changmin rubs his lover’s back.

Yoochun sniffs. “Can I keep you here, my Max?” Yoochun looks up.

Changmin cups Yoochun’s right cheek, wipes the tears, and presses his lips to Yoochun’s. Yoochun responds to the kiss. Slowly Changmin rolls them up so he’s above Yoochun. He keeps himself up with his left hand while kissing Yoochun whom starts to moan. Then they part and Changmin rolls to the side of the bed. He stands up but Yoochun quickly grabs his left hand.

“So, you did it on purpose.” Yoochun now sits on the bed.

Changmin turns back, “Hyung…”

Yoochun looks away, but his hand still holding Changmin’s hand tightly. 

“Park Yoochun.”

Yoochun looks up. It’s always worked –that nickname.

Changmin cups Yoochun’s cheeks with both of his hands, he leans forward and kisses Yoochun’s forehead a little longer.

“Listen, I’ll be back, as soon as possible. Till I come again, don’t be sick, okay? Take care of your body.”

Yoochun nods.

Changmin sighs. He hates farewell.

Yoochun stands and hugs Changmin from behind when the latter turns back. “You too. Don’t get any injury again, my Max.”

Changmin turns back and kisses Yoochun, Yoochun kisses him back.

“The Spiderman kiss is better.” Yoochun giggles. Changmin smiles.

Changmin kisses Yoochun’s forehead. “Next time.”