Special Guest

Backstreet Relationship
Right after the airplane from Japan landed in Incheon Int’l Airport, Changmin his iPhone. All in his mind is only his lover, Park Yoochun. He really missed him and wanted to call him. But before he pushed the call button, he received a message. From ‘My Micky’.

My Micky: Seems you’re so enjoyed with your busy activities. Your happy faces are all over TVs. Not to mention your kisses scenes.

Changmin frowned. He knew, he knew Yoochun really well so he can assume that the older is upset, and it’s because of him. Even though he doesn’t know which part of his behavior that made Yoochun upset.

Changmin called Yoochun, he prefer to talk to his lover to clear their misunderstanding than sending messages. But Yoochun didn’t pick his call after Changmin called him 3 times. So Changmin decided to send a message.

Max: Why don’t you pick up the phone, baby? What made you upset, huh?

Actually, Changmin didn’t really hope for the reply since Yoochun didn’t even pick up his phone. But he got reply immediately.

My Micky: Don’t wanna hear your voice. Hmm, I just… thought that you were really enjoyed with TVXQ2. :(

Max: -_-;; aigoo… IDEK what to say.

My Micky: You kissed her.

Changmin knew Yoochun referred to his new drama with Lee Yeon Hee.

Max: You too, Lee Sunjoon-sshi.

Changmin smirked. He didn’t really mad with Yoochun having kiss scene with Park Minyoung. But Changmin liked to tease his lover. Yoochun is so cute when he’s mad. It made Changmin loved him more and more.

Changmin didn’t get any reply. He chuckled. He knew his boyfriend got more upset and he imagined that Yoochun is pouting there. After looking at his phone wallpaper (which is his photo with Yoochun when they were in Japan 2 years ago) for about a minute while waiting the reply, Changmin put his phone in his pocket again. Then he headed to Yunho, saying that he wouldn’t go home together with Yunho. He quickly ran to a nearest vacant taxi before Yunho yelled his protest.

Changmin took out his phone when the device vibrated.

My Micky: Okay, I was. Case closed.

Max: When I’m in Japan, you aren’t cheating, are you?

My Micky: I’M NOT! Of course I’m not. I won’t, Min-ah~

Max: You’re more popular now.

My Micky: Don’t talk about yourself.

Changmin didn’t reply the message. He got out of taxi and quickly ran because he didn’t want anybody notice that Shim Changmin was in THAT place.

Max: Are you-

Changmin deleted his message before he sent it. He thought it’d be better to talk to his lover.

He dialed Yoochun’s phone number while entering the elevator.

“Where are you?”

“In my apartment, of course. Where do you think I am in this late night?”

Changmin was happy he could hear his lover’s husky voice. He smiled before saying “I thought you are in somewhere… and cheating on me.”

“I’m not, Changmin-ah. Stop that negative thinking of yours.”

DING DONG!

“What was that? Someone come to your apartment? This late? So…”

“I don’t even know who’s coming!” Yoochun cut off Changmin’s words.

“Maybe your special guest…” Changmin was whistling.

“I…”

“Just greet your guest. I hang up.”

“Yah!!” Changmin could hear that even after he hung up the phone. He chuckled.

Yoochun opened his door in angriness. But his eyes widen after seeing his guest.

“Like what you see?” Changmin smirked to his boyfirend.