Oh no...

She's my crybaby , I'm her boyfriend .

shinee_onew_s_smile_24062010185223.jpg

MI YOUNG POV

The guy's nose was bleeding profusely. " There you go! You so deserved this, idiot! Haha! " I said sarcastically. I rubbed my hand and nodded in satisfaction. At least someone took action against these rude idiots. I was about to mock at them another time.

However, Min Jung strangled me from the back and covered my mouth. " Shhhhhhhhhh!!! That guy is Yoseob. His father is the principal of the school. What do you think you're doing? Do you want to get expelled?!?! " Min Jung warned. I gasped. Uh oh... I just made a really big mistake.

Yoseob glared at me. His eyes were like fire that could penetrate through my soul. " YAHHHHH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU'RE JUST A TRANSFERRED STUDENT AND YOU DARE TO PUNCH ME? No guys in this school ever dared to punch me. You will pay for your actions, I swear. " he shouted. " Yeah. . " the other five guys commented.

I felt so embarrassed. Tears started forming in my eyes. No. I can't cry. I can't be a crybaby anymore. I must stand up and protect myself. " You guys want to bully a girl? Hmph! Jerks. Cowards. You people are the worst guys in this world. No manners. Not even a single one of you is a gentleman. Your father is the principal. So what? You really disgraced your father. I wonder if you idiots even have a girlfriend. Wait, no girls would want to date guys like you. I really pity you idiots. Get lost and mind your own business. " I said calmly, while my voice was filled with sarcasm and the intention to mock at them.

I grabbed Min Jung's hand and walked away, without turning back. However, Min Jung gasped and was extremely stunned. " Oh my gosh... Where do you have... the... guts to talk to them like that? " was wide open and she didn't know what else to say. She was so horrified that I had to drag her away. " Come on! Walk on your own! Do you need me to pull you? Yahhhhh! " I complained and dragged her away.

The crowd slowly dispersed. Yoseob's friends comforted him. "Don't mind her. She's such a . " Gikwang said. Yoseob panted with anger. " One day... She will pay for her actions. I'll let her suffer like she had never suffered in her life. She will pay. SHE WILL PAYYYYY!!!!!!!" Yoseob shouted. 

 

MIN JUNG POV

She looked nerdy, cute and weak. I had never ever expected that she had guts like this. She really humiliated the Kingkas today. I really hope she knew what she had done... I wish her all the best for the unfortunate events lining up for her...

 

MI YOUNG POV

Wow. I still can't believe what I had done today. This is the first time in my life being so strong. I'm so happy. I finally learned how to protect my rights and dignity. I must maintian my pride. This is what you should be, Mi Young.

" Mi Young, do you realise what you have done? You have made a really big mistake by telling those Kingkas off! They have never been humiliated like that. You have to be prepared for the line of unfortunate events in store for you. You must be really careful. Don't worry! I'll be alert and protect you! You can count on me! " Min Jung snapped me out of my thoughts.

What on earth does she mean? What unfortunate events? Why do I must be careful? What will happen? " Will those idiots take revenge on me? Come on. They are guys. They won't possibly bully a girl right? I believe that they have the basic respect for girls. If they really do bully me, their reputation and image will be tarnished. Anyway, who are those idiots? I've never heard of them before. Mind introducing them to me? " I asked.

"They are the Kingkas of this school, called BEAST. Yoseob is the leader, (I know that this is different from reality, but this is a fic right? Yoseob is my bias in BEAST. Bear with me. :D) Doojoon, Gikwang, Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung. They are filthy rich, spoilt brats. Yoseob's father is the principal of this school. Practically, everyone feared him in this school. And yes, including teachers. They go around bullying the innocent. They do anything they like in this school, but no one cares. Until you. You are the only one who humiliated them like that. They will go to great lengths just to take revenge." Min Jung explained.

Now I understand. But those idiots don't deserve any respect for a single person in this school. Someone must teach them a lesson one day. 

Recess was not over yet. Min Jung and I bought our food and settled down to eat. Suspicious eyes were shooted at us and we could hear many girls gossiping about us. The ambience of this place was really weird. 

"Aishhhh. Who does she think she is? How can she humiliate Yoseob Oppa like that? . "

"Let's avoid this weirdo. She has no manners at all. She dosen't know how to respect her oppas."

"She's so ugly. Why is she even in this school. How I wish the principal will really kick her out after this incident. This will surely teach her a lesson"

Upon hearing that, Min Jung said, "Look what you have done... I feel so embarrassed now. It's all because of you! "

I was furious. Those idiots went around bullying the innocent and no one criticized them? Students here don't have any brains at all. They are shooting criticism at the good side instead. Foolish girls. They are all blinded by the charisma of BEAST. I admit that they are hot. They have the looks. But they are just empty vessels. Hmph. Empty vessels worth nothing.

I returned to my classroom and saw a note on the table. What is this? I picked up the note. It stated, " Come and meet me at the dark alley behind this school at 9pm tomorrow. You must come. Come alone. See you. " 

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who could this be? Something fishy is going on. I must find out.

 

WILL MI YOUNG BE SAFE?!?!?!

 

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

 

 

Hey, Judyinthehouse here. Sorry for the short update. I'm still kinda not used to writing long chappies. My major school exams are around the corner. I'll try to update whenever I have time! Thank you for your understanding! Love you dear readers! <3