New School

She's my crybaby , I'm her boyfriend .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW3HxlTzKU5bIWdpC1zxb

 

Mi Young settled down in Singapore, enrolled in a Korean High school called Star High. 

MI YOUNG POV

I walked into the school. New faces. New activities. New systems. A whole new environment. I wandered aimlessly around the school.

I walked into my new classroom. 

"Oh, there you are Mi Young! " the teacher said. 

"Class, I introduce you to a new student in our class. Her name is Mi Young."

"Erm, hi... My name is Mi Young. I'm from Korea. It's nice to meet you." I smiled and said awkwardly. 

I glanced around the classroom. WOW! Those guys are hot. I wonder who are they....

I headed to a seat beside another korean girl.  Her name was Min Jung.

MIN JUNG POV

Oh my gosh! The new student is heading my way! I'm so excited to meet her. She looks nerdy... AND SMART. 

" WELCOME WELCOME!  I'm Min Jung! It's nice to meet you! " I welcomed her.

She nodded her head and smiled at me.

Hmmmmmm... She seems quiet... I'll get to know her better!

MI YOUNG POV 

"RINGGGGGG!!!!" the bell rang. It was recess. 

Before I could even react, Min Jung grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my seat. 

"MI YOUNGGGGGG! LET'S HEAD FOR THE CANTEEN!" she squealed.

I submitted to her pull and followed her to the canteen. I had no choice but to run like I was being chased by a mad dog. I wondered why was Min Jung so excited...

Soon, I saw a crowd forming in the canteen. 

"KYAAAAAAAAA~~~ THEY ARE SO HANDSOME! BEAST IS SO HOTTT! MARRY ME! " girls screamed and grinned from ear to ear. 

" MI YOUNG!!! DO YOU SEE THOSE GUYS? THEY ARE SO CUTE AND HOTT RIGHT? OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! " Min Jung pointed at them and screamed at the top of her voice.

I turned my head and spotted them. So they were the hot guys in our class. I wonder how were they like...

BEAST was walking out from a gymnasium. The crowd followed them relentlessly. 

To my horror, one of them grabbed a meek schoolboy's shirt collar.

"What... do you want? Don't hurt me...!" the schoolboy's voice trembled as he shouted. 

"This is for you." one of them threw an icecream on the schoolboy's face. 

Oh my gosh?!?!?! HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?!? How could they go around bullying innocent students just like that? Do the teachers even care?

At this juncture, a teacher shouted, " HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?' The other member just glared at the teacher. The teacher looked at that guy, and walked briskly away. I was so shocked till I was rooted to the spot. 

I glanced around the crowd. Nobody even dared to whisper or fidget. Everyone was standing still, and didn't know how to react. 

How could they just stand like that and see this mess?!?!?!?!  Not even a single one of them is helping to stand up for the poor schoolboy. What kind of school is this? Don't they knw what's basic manners?!?

After what seems like an eternity, I couldn't hold my anger down. I was so frustrated by the actions of the pathetic students here. 

" HEY YOU IDIOTS!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? GOING AROUND AND BULLYING THE INNOCENT? Don't you guys know what are basic manners?"

Upon hearing that, BEAST was really shocked. "Who do you think you are?" one of them smirked.

I could not hold my anger any longer.

"YOU PATHETIC IDIOTS! TAKE THAT! HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" I shouted at the top of my voice and gave that guy a  hard punch right in the centre of his face.

" MI YOUNG!! NOOOOOOO!!! " Min Jung tried to hold me back but she was too late.

The guy placed his hand on his face and saw blood coming out from his nose. 

"Uh oh....." Min Jung whispered softly.

 

Hey guys! Judyinthehouse here! :D This is my very first chapter that I posted on AFF. I have absolutely no experience in writing fanfics. This is my very very first time. Sorry for the short chapter. Please comment and subscribe! :D Thanks!!! <3<3<3 Love you guys! 

GIF TIME!

 

onew-bunny.gif

tumblr_lk8l3kgxVd1qdq5u6.gif

tumblr_lfzd84g0HL1qfop43o1_500.gif

cute-minho.gif

taemin_cute_big_by_sukaiagatsuma-d3khs6o

 

Shawol here. xD