Tsundere - ...

Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers! It's been a while. by the way, HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY SNSD! WE LOVE YOU!! 

 

Sorry, it took me a while to update. These past few months is a hell! The internship is hard huhu. Enjoy this short story guys! Thank you for waiting. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon stopped near the gate, but she locked the car’s door.

 

“Err…T-taetae… the door is locked.” Tiffany said, still trying to open the door.

 

“I know. Are you embarrassed to be with me? I mean… you don’t want us to go to school together.” Taeyeon said while looking at Tiffany trying to open the door.

 

“WHAT? I mean what? It's not like that.” Tiffany is blushing right now, her cheeks and ears are red.  She stops trying to open the door and looks down at her lap.

“Then why?” Taeyeon asked, looking at Tiffany. She thinks the latter is cute while being embarrassed, her pink cheeks turned red up to her ears. Her lively eyes turned into puppy eyes. Her pink lips that looks like juicy when you bite them.

 

 

 

Wait. What?

 

 

 

Taeyeon widens her eyes and didn’t hear what Tiffany said.

 

“Taeyeon ah! Hey, Taetae~” Tiffany waves her hand in front of Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Y-yes, what is it again?” Taeyeon acts like nothing happened. She pretends to fix the aircon and her seat.

 

“I said I’m sorry. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter