Tsundere *requested*

Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, Hello everybody~ I’m back again with a new chapter. Many of you requested to make another one and this is it. Don’t forget to enjoy reading this. If there is any typos then sorry in advance. Don’t forget to DM me your requests. Thank you.

 

==================

 

It has been exactly one month since Tiffany avoiding her and it makes her frustrated plus the constant “playing” of the latter and Nichkhun’s friends.

 

They are inside their classroom and Taeyeon is looking at Nichkhun’s group particularly at the eye smiling girl who is too focused in the game. Sunny heard her sigh and the latter nudge her. She looks at the girl with confusion written on her face.

“Taeyeon, my little Taengoo~ if you like her just tell her. There’s a rumor that Nichkhun is dating someone.” Sunny whispered the last one.

 

“Why are you telling me just now?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Well, I thought you’re not interested~”

 

“Urgh~ I’ll leave, I’m not feeling well.” And then Taeyeon stands up and hurriedly go out making the group of playing students looks at her. Tiffany looks at the brisk walking Taeyeon and then to Sunny. Sunny mouthed her that Taeyeon is not feeling well and Tiffany’s confused face turns into worried one. She wants to follow Taeyeon and assist her if she needs one, but their teacher is already in the front door.

 

Through out the entire class Tiffany is restless and keeps looking at her watch. She wants to go outside. She knows she would not see Taeyeon now because the latter could be in her home right now, resting. She just want to go out to clear her mind. Once the bell rang and all of the students run outside, she just stays at the classroom and wait for them, she doesn’t want to keep up with them.

 

Taeyeon is in the school backyard, her favorite place. It is quiet and the wind lulled you to sleep. But she isn’t sleeping nor playing on her phone, she just laying down crossed legs and playing with the flower she picked earlier. She heard that Nichkhun is really dating someone, but nobody knows who.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae… Taeyeon?”  

 

Someone said making Taeyeon to look up. She is shock and froze on her spot but she gains her composure and stands up.

 

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon said, dusting her pants.

 

“I… Wait I thought you’re not feeling well?”

 

“I… I am not. Urgh~ Just go back to your boyfriend.” Taeyeon tossed the flower to Tiffany. After a few steps she heard the latter said…

 

“Thank you. This is the best birthday gift I’ve ever receive. And I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m not dating Nichkhun like what other said, he’s dating Victoria.” Tiffany said while smiling at her.

 

Taeyeon is so shock making her to look again to Tiffany. She held the latter’s hand and said. “Wh… what did you say?”

 

“It’s my birthday today and I’m not dating. Thank you for giving me this. I really love it.” Tiffany said and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

“Throw that away. That’s a trash.” Taeyeon said making Tiffany to retrieve her hand.

 

“What? No way~ this is a precious one.” Tiffany put the flower inside her bag and frown at Taeyeon.

 

“Whatever. Come with me.” Taeyeon held her hand again and drag her inside her car.

 

“Where are you taking me?” Tiffany asked.

 

“It’s your birthday.”

 

“Yeah, I know that. So what?” Tiffany is annoyed now because Taeyeon is keeping shut.

 

“Were here.” Taeyeon said and unbuckle her seatbelt.

 

“Why are we here? This is a luxurious restaurant Taetae.” Tiffany said eying the restaurant in front of them. Taeyeon on the other hand smiled because of the nickname Tiffany gave her. “And we are wearing casual clothes.”

 

“So what? We are here to eat, to celebrate your birthday.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter