Tsundere

Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it guys! Thank you for waiting.

 

 

Taeyeon always wear her poker face on she doesn’t talk much the only person she always talks to is her group of friends, but the rest of her classmate is a no.  She just talks to them when it is related to group projects. Sunny is her seatmate slash best friend who always know the gossips in the school specially if the topic is her best friend, the class genius.

 

Taeyeon know she have many admirers, but she doesn’t care about them. She only wants to play games when they don’t have classes and sleep under the tree in the school backyard because she always stays up late playing games.

 

But there is someone always bothering her. The campus eye smile Queen. Stephanie Hwang or Tiffany Hwang the bubbly girl. Sunny knows that the girl has a huge crush on her best friend, but Tiffany is still not making any move up until this year. This is their 3rd year in college and Tiffany doesn’t want to waste time anymore and Sunny advice her to at least introduce herself to Taeyeon though Tiffany and sunny is not that close, they are just classmates and Sunny thought that Tiffany is a good girl with a bubbly personality.

 

Tiffany has known Taeyeon for a few years now because they were classmate since 1st year college. She admires Taeyeon’s personality, she looks serious always but when she is with friends that’s the only time when she will see Taeyeon’s smile or if she gets lucky she will hear Taeyeon’s laugh.

 

---------------

 

“Hi Taetae! Good morning how was your sleep?” Tiffany greets her first thing in the morning. She is reading a book when Tiffany’s loud voice interrupt her.

 

“…”

 

“Taetae hi~”

 

“Shut up. I’m reading.” Taeyeon continue to read.

 

“At least greet me Hi~?” Tiffany looks at her expectedly.

 

*Sigh* Taeyeon shakes her head and continue to read.

 

“I’ll take that as an inaudible yes.” Tiffany said and wink at her.

 

Taeyeon heard a laughing person on her side and that’s her best friend Sunny.

 

“She’s cute right?”

 

“She’s not cute.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and their professor came.

 

---------

“Ms. Kim do you know the answer?” Their professor asked Taeyeon.

 

She stands up and answer the question without hesitation. Ended up it is correct what do you expect. Tiffany claps loudly and give her a finger heart but she doesn’t see it because she is just looking at the professor.

 

“Ms. Hwang do you agree with her answer?”

 

“Of course, ma’am.” Tiffany said still giving Taeyeon a finger heart.

 

-----

After few months they are still the same though Taeyeon is already used to Tiffany’s presence and sometimes she will blurt out the word “You’re annoying.” But that didn’t stop Tiffany to greet her every morning and sometimes when breaktime Tiffany will bother her.

 

“Please Taetae just a picture with you and I won’t bother you anymore I swear.” Tiffany desperately said to her and pouting.

 

“No. I don’t want to take a picture with you Hwang. Get out of my way.” Taeyeon said annoyed.

 

“Please, please, please~”

 

“Fine! In one condition.”

 

“Yes! What is it? Don’t make it too hard please.”

 

“For someone who needs something, you’re kind of demanding.”

 

“Err… sorry. So, what is it Taetae?” Tiffany holds her arms and hand but Taeyeon didn’t notice it she’s too focused on Tiffany’s face.

 

“If you win against me on a mobile game. 1v1 Hwang. Are you for it?” Taeyeon smirk because she doesn’t see Tiffany play that game before. (You know what game it is.)

 

“Okay deal!” Tiffany said. She doesn’t want Taeyeon to see her scared of the deal because this is her chance.

 

“You sure? Okay I’ll give you time to practice. How about 1 week?”

 

“1 week is too short specially if we have may things to do.”

“Okay deal. Be ready to lose.” Tiffany said to Taeyeon and go back to her chair.

 

Taeyeon missed the warmth. “Is she holding me for a while?” She just shakes her head.

---

Tiffany is struggling with the mobile game and luckily Sunny saw her.

 

“Hi~ want me to teach you?” Sunny approach her and sit beside her.

 

“Uhm… Yes please? I don’t really know how to play this game. I always losing.” Tiffany sadly said.

 

“That’s why I’m here to teach you. Did Taeyeon said what character you both will use?”

 

“No.” Tiffany shakes her head and look down on her phone displaying ‘Defeat’

“Urgh~”

 

“Hahaha! That’s okay. Here let me ask her what she will use so I can teach you and you can practice until the day comes.” Sunny put out her phone and texted Taeyeon.

 

*pop*

 

“Ah~ she will use…”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter