beautiful bunny

Once in a Lifetime

Nayeon entered her classroom almost late. She hurriedly settled down on her chair. At the same time, their professor just came and started the lesson.

"Since we're just starting the school year, we will do this activity with partners. You need to determine the personality of your said partner. What are her hobbies, her taste and style. But in order to do that, you need to stick with your partner all day." Their professor discuss the so called activity.

"That's ! Why must he make us do such thing? Out of all activities why this? I hate talking to people!" - momo thought.

"Even at weekends?" One of their classmates ask.

"Of course not. You still have your weekends with you."

"Oh yes! We should! Gosh! This is suffocating!" - momo thought.

"As I was saying, you'll stick with your partners until dismissal for 1 month. So, next month I'm expecting your activities in my desk. Am I making myself clear?" the students all together answered, "Clear".

"Okay now, lets give you your partners. Cha eun woo and Kim dahyun, kang daneil  and park jihyo  kim tae hyung and, jungkook jeon and , myoui nayeon and hirai momo ..." The professor proceed but momo can't hear him anymore. She's still shocked knowing that the girl she avoided the most is her partner.

"How can I avoid her now?" - momo thought.

Nayeon  on the other hand is shocked as well. She have mix feelings like, disappointed but excited, happy but angry, nervous but calm and most of all, her heart is beating so fast again.

"Why are you beating so fast again? Stop! Its just momo! But, is it real? Momo is my partner? We have to stick together for the whole day? Ottoke?" - nayeon thought.

"Please sit down beside your respective partners. Thank you." The professor said again.

Nayeon hesitantly stood up then look at momo. The blonde is just staring blankly at her. She reluctantly walk to momo's direction and sit beside her.

Nayeon glanced at momo and the blonde seems calm but her eyes looks dangerous.

"Stop staring" momo said without looking at her. Nayeon quickly look away, her cheeks turning red being caught red hand.

"" - nayeon thought

"Who said I'm staring at you? Duh!" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I don't need no one to tell me that you've been staring at me. I know I'm beautiful but please don't be too obvious." Momo cockily said, smirking to nayeon.

"Huh! You're so confident huh? You're not even attractive! Eww!" Nayeon crossed her arms on her chest.

"Says the one who's been staring at me."seen a beautiful bunny before." The blonde laughed louder, pissing nayeon even more.

"I'm not a bunny! I hate you! I hate you!" Nayeon repeatedly hit the blonde's arm using her book.

"Ow! Ow! Ouch! Stop. Stop!" The blonde hold nayeon's arm, their faces just inches a part.

Nayeon widen her eyes, her cheeks turning red and her heart is beating so fast again.

Momo move her face closer to hers. The blonde is smirking now. She's enjoying the nayeon reaction.

"You look stunned, baby. You really have a crush on me." Momo barely whispered.

That seems to awake nayeon from her trance. She quickly backed away, snatching her arms from momo.

"I don't have a crush on you, neither did I like you. You're cocky, jerk and annoying . How dare you call me pig huh?! I hate you!" Nayeon stood up, quickly walking away.

Momo sighed looking at nayeon who's walking out.

"I haven't seen a beautiful bunny before 'cause I just saw you now. You're not a bunny tho. You're stunningly gorgeous. If sana is not head over heels for you." - momo though.