Heartbeat

Once in a Lifetime

Ever since that day, nayeon avoided any chances to be with momo. She wouldn't come closer anywhere momo must in. She was really hurt that day. She don't know what she did to be hated that way. She knows she doesn't deserve to be treated the way that certain blonde treated her. She's just being nice and trying to be friends with her. Is she that snob? Why is she so cold?

Its been a week since the incident and nayeon learned that the blonde is an arrogant jerk. She's so mean, so cold and so confident of herself.

There was this event when momo's fangirl gave her a box of cake, saying that she bake it all night for momo but the woman didn't appreciate iteven a bit. Instead, she throw it on the trash near by. Then walking away with her hands shove inside her pocket without even glancing at the brokenhearted fangirl.

Nayeon hates the midget for that. So, she never hangout with the squad when momo was there. She usually eat lunch with jisoo, her new friend.jisoo is their  classmate as well.

Sometimes, nayeon still hangout with tzuyu, sana and jihyo. But not with momo. Most of the time, sana invites her to go out but she never accepted it. She doesn't know why but she just don't feel like going out with sana alone. It feels so wrong. But nayeon will make sure to make it up to sana by cooking her lunch and the squad, excluding momo of course. There's no way she'll make a lunch for that arrogant prick.

Just like the other days, she made lunch for the squad and gave it to them, smiling brightly.

"Woah! Nay! I'll seriously gain weight now. You're cookings are so good!"sana praised her, happily eating the food.

"Really? My mom helped me to prepare this foods. I'm glad you like it." The eye smiling girl said.

"This is really good, unnie. I love it!" Tzuyu made a heart using her hands above her head.

"Love it or love me?" She laughed at her own statement

"Love you of course." This time its sana who answered, smirking at her."Calm down, nayeon! She is your friend! You can't choke her!" - nayeon thought. Scolding herself.

Nayeon just continue eating, looking away from sana because of awkwardness.

"How could you eat without me?" Out of nowhere, someone barged in. Sulking at her friends who's eating without waiting for her. The sulking midget settled her cute lil' down on a chair beside jihyo. Unaware of nayeon on her otherside who seems frozen because of her arrival.

She removed her earphones to greet her friends then pick the chopstick beside jihyo and eat the food in front of them.

"Hmm. This is so good. I didn't know you can cook now, jihyo ." Momo complimented, still unaware of nayeon beside her. Who's still in shock and stiffened.

"I didn't cook that, pabo."

"Mrs. Park did?" Momo then eat a lot more of it. Enjoying the delicious food in front of her.

"This is really good. I haven't had this type of foods for how long now. Uh! I love this." Momo thought.

 

"No. Someone prepared this food for us."

"Who? Tzuyu? You did this all?" The blonde said before shoving a mouth full amount of food again."I didn't, unnie." Tzyu is smiling widely now.

"Huh? If its not jihyo and tzuyu, who did it? Because I'm so sure that shiba can't cook such foods." Momo curiously said.

"Its unnie beside you momo unnie."

"Jihyo? She said she doesn't---" momo couldn't continue her sentence when she glanced at her left side. There, is the brown haired woman, looking down. Trying to hide her blushing cheeks from the compliments she indirectly received from the blonde.

"What is this? I should be mad at her! She hurt you, nayeon! Why are you blushing?! Stupid heart! Why are you beating so fast?! Argh!" - nayeon thought.

Momo stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh no. She did this? She's here huh? This is really good tho." - momk tought.

The blonde cleared and look away. Feeling a bit embarrassed about the incident. Unaware of the stupid cheeky grin of her friends. Nayeon on the other side is feeling fluttered and unconsciously smiling.

"Why did you stop eating, mo.? I thought its good? Eat some more." Sana said with a teasing voice.

"I uh! I-I'm already full." Not really. "I should go. Thank you for the food." Momo stood up, putting her earphones on to avoid her friends. She quicklymade her way out.

Nayeon is unconsciously smiling, her heart is beating so fast. What is this? Why am I feeling this? - nayeon thought.

"What the hell was that? Did I just felt that?" - momo thought.

***