I HATE U

Once in a Lifetime


"Good morning guys! I'm Im nayeon  but you can call me nabongs. I'm hoping to make lots of new friends with you all." the red haired woman greeted cheerfully. Smiling widely making her eyes disappear.

Her eye smile is beautiful. - momo thought.

"Please sit down, Miss myoui . Thank you."

The nayeon  girl sat on a chair in front of momo and her friends but before she sit down, she flashed her eye smile to momo. The blonde just stared at her coldly. Nayeon just shrugged it off. Their professor then started to teach the lesson for that day.momo can't take her eyes off from the woman in front of her. There's something with this girl that made her eyes glued on her.

Her hair suits her. She looks hot in 'em. Wait. What? Did I just said she's hot? - momo tought.

"Mo you'll just stay here?" Momo woke up from her daydreaming when chaeng asked her. She didn't notice that its already their break time and the students are out for lunch, only her friends and nayeon are in the classroom. She quickly gathered her things and stood up.

"Hi, nayeon  right?" Sana approached the new girl with her flirtatious smile.

"Ah yes. Hello.. uhm? You are?" Nayeon hesitantly greeted her back. It seems like this girl is trying to hit on her which disgust her 'cause nayeo  is a straight gal. 

"You're future." The  Squirrel winked at her.

"I'm sorry?" What the hell? - nayeon thought.

"I'm minatozaki sana ." they bowed a little then shake their hands. Her hands are so soft. - sana thought.

"This are my friends, chaeng smol" she pointed to the shortest among them, "tzuyu, our maknae" she then pointed to the woman who looks so simple but elegant and you can clearly see the innocence of her. "And last but not the least, my best pal momo." Nayeon turned her attention to a slightly shorter woman who looking at her with her earphones on."Hello, tzuyu  chaeng and momo. I'm nayeon." Being polite, the black haired woman bowed and greeted them.

"Aigoo. You don't need to do that nayeon unnie." Tzuyu smiled warmly at her which she returned showing her infamous eye smile.

"Omo unnie! You're so beautiful!" Chaeng squealed making the said woman blushed. She's starting to get comfortable with chaeng.

"Do you want to join us for lunch? Since you seems alone." Tzuyu offered her.

Nayeon stole a glance from momo, who seems annoyed about the interruption. She seems hesitant because of momo's facial expression. Sunny saw this so she persuade nayeon.

"Its fine. Come on"

Nayeon then reluctantly followed them to canteen. While walking, she notice that almost everyone in the hallway are looking at her. Some are gossiping and mocking her with their eyes.

"What now? Was it their first time to see a transferred student here?" - nayeon thought.

They buy their foods then settle down together. And still, everyone's looking at them and its making nayeon uncomfortable. She thinks that maybe they just wanted to know the new student? Or maybe they just simply don't want her. Nonetheless, she just shrugged it off and let them be."So, myoui unnie huh? That's not a korean name, was it?" Tzuyu decided to break the silence and ask nayeon.

"Ah yeah. I'm an japanes-Korean. I just moved here from Cali last week."

"Cali? Where's that? Is that even a place?" Sana asked curiously.

"She's from LA pabo! America." Momo said rather codly out of nowhere.

"She can hear us? So her earphones are just display? No music playing in there?" - nayeon thought.

"And yes, I can hear you. My earphones are no use with your loud mouths." The blonde said without even sparing a glance to them which left nayeon wide eyed.

"What the hell? Does she read minds? This woman is really something." - nayeon thought.

"No, unnie. She can't read your mind. Momo unnie here is just that brilliant." Chaeng smiled at her.

Nayeon then cleared and look away. Awkwaaaard.

They continue eating despite the noticeable awkward atmosphere after the incident, and let's not forget the eyes that are looking at them ever since they set their feet in canteen."I'm still hungry. I'll buy some foods again wait me here." Sana stood up and went to buy her new foods.

"Wanna go to bathroom,  tzu?" Chaeng invite their maknae then they went to bathroom together. Leaving momo and nayeon alone. Awkwardly sitting still.

"Momo?" Nayeon tried to get the woman's attention. She can't take it anymore. She really wants to know anything about the girl. She wants to know her better because she knows that the blonde is hiding her soft side. So its now or never.

"I don't like you." Momo said blankly.

"I'm sorry?" Nayeon can't believe it. Did she heard it right? Why? Did she do something that may pissed off the blonde? And its uh? Hurt? Why is she feeling hurt?

"I don't like you, Cali girl." Momo said emphasizing every word like a venom that goes straight to nayeon's heart. Hurting her more. Momo then stood up, shoving her hands in her pocket and walk away like nothing happened.

Leaving nayeon's broken heart.

***